Thread: joke of the day
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Today I looked at my wife and thought.
This is the only investment which has doubled in my lifetime.

The landlord at my local pub announced there's going to be a hefty cash prize for this years best costume for Halloween.
Last year my wife won it and she only fucking came to pick me up.

I'll never forget the day, 26th March 2015. A spaceship landed and I was approached by an alien who gave me six numbers. "Use these on your lotto, " he said, "I will return in one week, please be here. " So I rushed off and used the numbers on the lottery. They were shit, not a fucking penny. So I went to the meeting place a week later and sure enough the craft landed again and the alien approached me, "Well I said, those numbers were a waste of time, what the fuck was all that about?" "We've been studying your language and customs for many years now, " replied the alien, "April fool you cunt."

My mate did'nt think having six fingers was much of a deformity.
Till I pointed out they were on his foot.

So New York has built a 'Park in the sky' then?
Hope it works better than their 'Airport in a skyscraper' idea.

About 18 months ago, my son came to me with a problem. Dad, my girlfriend wants to get married, she is nice, and really pretty, but i do not love her. I love someone else. She insists we get married, and will not leave. I thought about it and said. "Go kinky. Keep trying weird stuff until you find something she hates, and leaves." a few months later, he come to me again. "it didn't work. I tried everything i could find. Golden showers, gimp masks, ponytail butt plugs, anal, Cleveland Steamers, Rubber play, leather, i even asked her for a lesbian show, she brought home a girl from work.... Dogging, asphyxiation.... Dad, she even fucked the dog. She still wants to get married. She is obsessed with it." "I don't love her though. I love another girl." Eventually,i came up with a solution. And he and his new stepmother get on very well.

When I was a kid my dad used to always hit me with his camera...
I still get flashbacks!

What do you get if you cross a motorway with a fridge?
Run over.