Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2017, 02:43 AM
Chat Virgin

Send a message via Yahoo to Cherokee
Default Try my hand at a reply here goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friar Tuck View Post
Howdy Doodee, Matey! Welcome to the Good Old Blighty! Nice to hear from accross the pond! Half a bike? Fit in well here, as most of us have half a brain! I'ts an age thing I think! Artist? Huh? We are also artists....piss artists! Don't worry about me...it's the meds!.....
Howdy Friar Tuck, thanks for the grand welcome from across the pond! Just as a point of fact I'll share a bit of my Geneology with you all. My surname "Shrum" was Schramm when my great greats come across from Bavaria. That was back in year 1600 and some. My kin fought on both side of the American Revolution and War of 1812. I'am not sure what you fellows call that war? We (Schramm/Shrum) made it south down the coast and got married to a Cherokee gal. Hence my " chat name". I've got a bunch of famous Cherokee ancestors name of Starr (outlaws) I've been an outlaw, Cop, devil & Christian too. Learned to live/love bikes in the 60's in California saw many a biker loved some and hated some. Just a long winded intro LOL. So ya all are piss artists eh LOL, and hey hope you've gotten the good "meds"

Last edited by Cherokee; 29-08-2017 at 02:45 AM.