Thread: Morning.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator

Greetski vrom Lincolngrad, Da! We is all getting old matey! I ride (well it's on sorn at the moment!) a Yamaha Fazer 600, bought new for my 40th, sold it on ebay in 2007 full service history with 14k and immaculate, to fund buying a car for the missus for her 50th. Then four years ago, I was on ebay on a Sunday afternoon, you know that time between having dinner and waiting for the evening TV drivel to start and you had a few bevvies. So you start trawling Ebay for something better to do. So there I was beer in hand so to speak when up pops this silver Fazer not far away up the road from me, for a silly BIN price of 600 quid, Mot, needing some new doen pipes 50k on the clock and a bit frayed around the edges. So I thought stuff the missus I'll worry about the nuclear fall out later (I'm brave when I have a few beers in me!) and put the bid in and got it. So when I was arranging to collect it. I happened to mention to the guy that I hada silver Fazer once and sold it to a chap on Ebay quite local to me with the reg. no. HMR and I used to call it HOMER (still do!). To which he replied Yup, this is Homer, and I am the guy you sold it to! So what are the chances of that? So now Homer is staying with me, even if it doesn't shift ever again!
Does my belly look big in this?