View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

Location: Madam trixy`s house of ill-repute somewhere on the outskirts of doncaster
Default Bikers Gearbox Matlock Bath to close

I just read the post on FB about the closure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikers Gearbox
Hello my friends ,
I'm writing this with a heavy heart, to tell you that GEARBOX will be closing down.
It breaks my heart to do it , but it's something I NEED to do .
Nearly 5 years since Puttie passed away and still nothing sorted .
Anyone who knows me , will know how hard I've tried to keep the business going.
I love the bike scene and despite recent parking glitches, there's still nowhere finer than MB on a Summers day .
So many of our customers have become true friends - too many to list here - thankyou so much for your loyalty and custom over the years .
Thankyou for the support of MC's and MCC's -
RESPECT .
BUT I want also to thank Helen , Ryan and Wina for the great times we've had here at GEARBOX ( and anywhere else we could have one probably ! lol ).
Couldn't have done the heavy stuff without Dylan and the Nutty Brother with his hammer , who I miss so much at the moment.
So, now you've heard it from the horses' mouth, come and see if there's a bargain .
Obviously, "closing down" won't happen overnight - I've got an awful lot of stock to move ! so the "Everything must go " sale STARTS NOW !!
Always best to ring at this time of year for opening times . The weather can close in fast in Derbyshire .
Maybe when loads of stuff's been cleared we can have a bit of a party .

I'M GONNA MISS YOU ALL