View Single Post
Old 22-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Default Hello! We have some exciting news…

Dear All,

We have a new editor for 100% Biker in the name of…. Fanfares and jubilation… Blue Miller.

Blue, whom many (if not all) of you will know, has helped edit BSH for the last 14 or so years. We are delighted (and somewhat in awe) that she will be at the helm of the ship, steering it through both calm and stormy waters to become the UK's Best Selling Custom Bike Magazine, and you can bet she's hoisted the anchor and is ready to do just that

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome her to the Jazz crew.

I would also like to thank Nik Samson for the last 7 years+ service and wish him all the best with his future challenges.

All of our editors from Pat, Nik and now Blue as well as the team of people behind the scenes, have made 100% Biker the success it is today. I would like to thank all of you who have continued to support our magazine and welcome anyone that is thinking of opening the pages for the first time. If you are the latter of the two, you're going to wonder why it's taken this long, but what perfect timing to join us… You're in for one hell of a ride!

Many thanks

Dave Gamble
Publisher