Thread: Fookin 'ell!!
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Talk, Type, Breath, Talk, Type, Breath....

I reckon the guy trying to sell a bike for 60k, is some poncey fucker in a suit with some spare cash of dubious origin and wants to launder the money.

The bike I linked to was/is quite nice, but it definitely ain't worth what he is asking for it. All of his other stock is grossly over priced.

I know that you pay for a particularly desirable bike, but they are still only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

How many of us have got hold of a bike and hacked it about to our liking, added expensive parts, paint jobs etc, then decided that for whatever reasons, that we want to move on to something else. We mostly end up NOT recovering what we have paid out for parts and services, BUT we usually accept that we have had our fun with that particular bike and what we are selling is our ideal bike and someone else has now decided they can make what THEY want out of it.

NONE of us want to give away a bike that we have enjoyed and would obviously like to make a few quid out of our bikes. There is making a few quid and then there is a laughable attempt at ridiculous money grabbing.

Chopper

WELCOME TO GREAT BRITAIN.
WE ARE FULL UP, SO FUCK OFF.