View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 01:24 PM
toots&purple's Avatar
toots&purple toots&purple is offline
Chatter Box
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Hucknall Nottinghamshire
Posts: 370
Send a message via MSN to toots&purple Send a message via Yahoo to toots&purple

Originally Posted by triggs04 View Post
I have purchased a fuoco 500 trike but having difficulty getting insurance especially as i'm in Northern Ireland ! , I don't have a full bike licence but have full car licence does that make a difference , do you need both?!

The Fuoco is a motorcycle, not a trike, if its wheel axle was 10mm wider it would be a trike, stupid I know.
The newer Piaggio MP3 400s are wider & thus a Trike & a car licence is required.
I've had 2 Gilera 500 Fuoco's great fun, but a bike licence is required, unless you widen it, & SVA it, to change it taxation class!
I insured both of mine with Bikesure no problem.
Reply With Quote