Thread: animal cruelty
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Been out, but rather stay in!

Send a message via Yahoo to tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr
tease, not that im asking you to answer for his views or actions,, but read your first parragraph, and then these quotes from juke,

I am a memeber of the animal rights group SHAC ( Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty) and we see this **** all the time. Nothing gets done coz the justice system just don't seem to want to help ths,

Opinions and relevant stories please. I will be passing info onto my group and we aim to do something to try and change the justice for abused animals.

now i may be wrong, it wouldnt be the first time, but i read this as we think this is cruel, the law doesnt do anything so we will administer our own justice? am i way off the mark? or or is it the typical very veiled threat of the animal rights extreme? im not targeting you, but i wonder if i am readin those words in a different way to you, or anyone else?, and lets not forget his/her parting comment to, or about me,

well thats ok mate coz i will argue for britain if i believe in my opinion........maybe we should test the medicenes on him and shut him up for a while......bless 'im!!!
We may have both read it in different lights, That is the danger of the written word, it is difficult to read emotion into, or out of it.