100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Down The Pub (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CNC lathe, waiting for something to do! (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51694)

simmonds CNC 09-10-2017 08:52 PM

CNC lathe, waiting for something to do!

hey all

i recently bought a CNC lathe and a mill to make mine and friends parts to try and help move there projects along faster.
Also any other parts anybody else wants too.
i'am a CNC programer and setter by trade so there isn't much i cant make.

if you would like anything fabricate, please feel free to message me.
i'll do a fair price and look into postage for you.

Friar Tuck 10-10-2017 06:29 AM

Look my Friend I am of a mind to ban you! It is customary to introduce yourself to the forum first. Tell us a bit about yourself, like what you ride where you live, your interests etc. Blatant spamming is intolerated on this forum. So please fill out the user CP up on the left hand corner and be a good chap....

Peirre 10-10-2017 10:44 AM

FT I dare you to ban them

Tricky-Dicky 10-10-2017 02:36 PM

Nice idea ...if the pricing is sensible, however bloody cheeky none the less, i'm afraid he would of been banned on the forum i moderate.

simmonds CNC 10-10-2017 03:49 PM

1st timer!

I've very sorry to rub people up the wrong way, this is my 1st group I've joined
I just assumed you posted what you like (with in reason)

and I just thought I could help some people out, as I know there is nothing worse than when you draw up a blank on something because you don't have access to the equipment.

I didn't realise you need/wanted my bike life history, but I'm only happy to talk about it.

I'll get on it tonight, if I'm not banned

Sir Ewok 10-10-2017 06:11 PM

Feel free to comment on any of the threads, that way we get to know you better. It's a bit like joining a club... You wouldn't walk in to your first meet and make such an announcement, you would get to know some of the guys (and Vice-Versa) first. Simples!

Tricky-Dicky 10-10-2017 06:20 PM

As i said great idea, and good on you for offering, but you have to remember that lots of forums have various people coming on and offering goods or services without first running it by the admin, a lot of forums also have a trader section for this, but the forum will want a traders fee to advertise, or at the very least apply to become a hobbyist trader.

All this is usually in the info your given to read when you sign up to a forum, but we are not to OTT here, as the others have said tell us a bit about yourself and have a chat...we are a friendly bunch here and don't often bite:D

strima 10-10-2017 06:34 PM

Send me an initial fee of 200 and 10% of each job and you can advertise all you want... :D

Sir Ewok 10-10-2017 06:35 PM

Only the kinkier ones like getting bitten....:o

Tricky-Dicky 10-10-2017 09:15 PM

Is that in Madam Ewok's S&M dungeon?:eek::D

Friar Tuck 11-10-2017 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strima (Post 665121)
Send me an initial fee of 200 and 10% of each job and you can advertise all you want... :D

Oi! you are treading dangerously on Ewokandtuck Inc. Territory!

Friar Tuck 11-10-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simmonds CNC (Post 665117)
I've very sorry to rub people up the wrong way, this is my 1st group I've joined
I just assumed you posted what you like (with in reason)

and I just thought I could help some people out, as I know there is nothing worse than when you draw up a blank on something because you don't have access to the equipment.

I didn't realise you need/wanted my bike life history, but I'm only happy to talk about it.

I'll get on it tonight, if I'm not banned

It's Ok, see we don't bite, well not often, we are friendly bunch here it's just we lke to get to know Newbies first. I'm sure there are peeps on here would be glad of your services. But it would help if we knew where you lived or based. Look forward to seeing your profile...

strima 11-10-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friar Tuck (Post 665125)
Oi! you are treading dangerously on Ewokandtuck Inc. Territory!

Scared of a little unfriendly competition??? :D

Friar Tuck 12-10-2017 05:54 AM

Us? Scared?.....Yep!

Sir Ewok 12-10-2017 05:56 PM

Nah! What an amateur, no EATT or Internet Insurance. What's Internet Insurance I hear you cry? Well we recently quoted a customer 2,000 to renovate and landscape their garden including some drystone walling. However when the bill was sent electronically, 'The Internet' changed it to 200,000 + EAT, VAT, P&P, Inflation, deflation and a puncture. This means his family are indentured to Ewokandtuck for the next ten generations. Unfortunately without the 10,000 Insurance policy would have avoided the need to make this payment.......:rolleyes: