100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ATTN HORIZON - Newbie member... (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51582)

Friar Tuck 31-03-2017 02:52 AM

ATTN HORIZON - Newbie member...
 
Welcome to the forum, howabout filling in the user CP up on the left hand forum there please, and tell us a bit about yourself? Like what bike you ride, what you do for a living, whereabouts you live etc. It helps us to understand you better and accept you into our little community of reprobates!

We get uptight when folks just come barging in and just post comments on very old threads like what you have just done. We become very warey of psots lke this as we think that this may be a subtle precurser to and avalanche of spam from various far flung corners of the earth, namely Thailand!

So be a good Chap (or Chapesse?) and say "Hi" properly hmm?

strima 31-03-2017 08:39 AM

Probably a spambot.

The Beer Monsters 31-03-2017 09:46 PM

We got a problem here. It is a spambot.

However the reported IP address is that of Jazz Publishing's own web server.

strima 31-03-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Beer Monsters (Post 663373)
We got a problem here. It is a spambot.

However the reported IP address is that of Jazz Publishing's own web server.

Big fucking LOL!!! :D

Friar Tuck 01-04-2017 05:39 AM

I try and ban most dubious looking new members but sometimes I have to give the benefit of the doubt, this was one of those.....

The Beer Monsters 01-04-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strima (Post 663375)
Big fucking LOL!!! :D

Yeah. I've passed this back to them. Dunno what's happened but all new sign ups are coming from that IP. A lot of posts by any member after that date are coming from the same IP as well.

strima 01-04-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Beer Monsters (Post 663380)
Yeah. I've passed this back to them. Dunno what's happened but all new sign ups are coming from that IP. A lot of posts by any member after that date are coming from the same IP as well.

Most strange unless their following a redirect from their website???

The Beer Monsters 01-04-2017 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strima (Post 663381)
Most strange unless their following a redirect from their website???

That might explain the sign ups, but not some of the posts from long established members.

strima 01-04-2017 07:48 PM

I blame that dodgy EwokandTuck web hosting service...

Friar Tuck 02-04-2017 05:55 AM

Nowt to do wiv us guv! We just take the money and run......

The Beer Monsters 02-04-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friar Tuck (Post 663384)
Nowt to do wiv us guv! We just take the money and run......

You couldn't run even if your life depended on it!

Friar Tuck 03-04-2017 04:07 AM

So very true.....lol! Waddle more like...


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.