100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Member Introductions (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I'm New... well, not really. (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51360)

InSanCen 01-07-2016 10:52 PM

I'm New... well, not really.

I have arrived here again. I was registered as insancen a few (5+) years back, but I have zero idea what my password is, nor what email addy I registered with. The usual, missus, kid stopped me getting on the road. But I'm back, and I'm on the road, even if it's just a 125 with engine issues.

The Beer Monsters 02-07-2016 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatDippyTwat (Post 660787)
I have arrived here again. I was registered as insancen a few (5+) years back, but I have zero idea what my password is, nor what email addy I registered with. The usual, missus, kid stopped me getting on the road. But I'm back, and I'm on the road, even if it's just a 125 with engine issues.

Do you want me to merge your two accounts so you can get your old name back?

Friar Tuck 02-07-2016 05:42 AM

Welcome back matey! A bike is a bike, no matter the size or issues. I'm sure there's someone on here that will help you out, whilst the rest take the.....

HOS 02-07-2016 10:54 AM

Welcome back and no matter what you ride, a ride is still a ride.
I hope you join in and take the piss a bit. Or a lot even, there's some really old farts on here !!!! :D:p

Friar Tuck 03-07-2016 06:24 AM

Ask Harry anyfink! He's our tek...techni...teck... knows a lot about bikes, oh and Hos knows a bit too.....

InSanCen 05-06-2018 05:18 PM

Yeah, it's been a while - I completely forgot my login again.

An account merge would be great - I've written it down now.

Friar Tuck 06-06-2018 06:17 AM

You Dippy.... I'm apparently the admin chap now...and I've no idea how to merge your accounts...Um.. so you'll have to write down your password matey! So see you again in another two years?....

SS2 06-06-2018 11:41 AM

How do Mr. Twat.

I like the new name better anyhow :D. Enjoy being back on two wheels fella.

InSanCen 06-06-2018 05:49 PM

I'm not hugely fussed over the name change, but it's under Users>Merge on the left hand side of the Admin panel, and InSanCen would be the Source, thatdippytwat the destination.

Not that I've ever admin'd a vBulletin board. If you get stuck with anything, yell.

Still back on 2 wheels, despite the best efforts of the missus and cagers.

Friar Tuck 07-06-2018 05:49 AM

I can't seem to find it. Maybe I haven't got that level of clearance as moderator. I'll get Huw to have a look, if I can get hold of him...

InSanCen 07-06-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friar Tuck (Post 668672)
I can't seem to find it. Maybe I haven't got that level of clearance as moderator. I'll get Huw to have a look, if I can get hold of him...

It may be a custom rolled board, in which case, all bets are off. Don't worry about it, no need to go out of your way.

The Beer Monsters 08-06-2018 07:16 AM

I'm on the case...

Going to merge your insancen account into this one (because you know the password). Once that's done we can look at renaming this one.

The Beer Monsters 08-06-2018 07:18 AM

And done. Your post count looks right now :D

InSanCen 08-06-2018 05:22 PM

Fanking Yoo Muchlee... Will snag you a pint if/when I spy you at a Rally.

HOS 08-06-2018 09:38 PM

A nice part of the world you live in dippyt.
I spent a large amount of me yoof around Snowdonia and there's a part of me that lingers there. I used to volunteer on the Ffestiniog railway wiv me big bruvva. Happy days mate. :cool:

Friar Tuck 09-06-2018 04:53 AM

Rightio Matey! Should be sorted now, not sure which name you are under now though!

InSanCen 09-06-2018 06:03 AM

HOS - N.Wales is one of the best places in the world to own a bike, despite the over-zealous rozzers. If you want a map that avoids the dibble's favourite pouncing spots and takes in some less popular but awesome roads, shout out, I'll PM it over. If it gets out, there will be new favourite spots for them.

FT - I should be thatdippytwat until Huw changes it to InSanCen.

HOS 09-06-2018 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatDippyTwat (Post 668717)
HOS - N.Wales is one of the best places in the world to own a bike, despite the over-zealous rozzers. If you want a map that avoids the dibble's favourite pouncing spots and takes in some less popular but awesome roads, shout out, I'll PM it over. If it gets out, there will be new favourite spots for them.

Oh I know the roads there are incredible for bikes.
I went up to Harlech to see my old man a few times on my ZZR1100.
He was a Brummie by birth but loved Snowdonia so much that he retired there. He spent his last few years tearing around the hills on his 1952 Vincent Comet :cool:
It is a very beautiful part of the world and as I said there is and always will be part of me still there wandering the mountainside in warm summer sun.

I did have the rozzer welcoming committee one time on my way back.
It was in a layby and only pullling bikers.
I had been "making progress" from Barmouth heading for Shewsbury and was going over the mountains in low cloud and piss pouring rain.
The plod who pulled me in, read me the riot act over my small plate and gave me a ticket and a stern warning not to come into Wales again with a plate like that, the sadsack. Meant nothing to me and I made progress even harder to get past all the caravans I had already passed but then crawled past me in the layby while I was pulled over. I have no time for the bill mate and that's the lower end of the scale of my feelings towards them.

I hope your bike is running sweet soon. Much to do? :cool:

InSanCen 09-06-2018 09:19 AM

Previous owner "modified" it and made it run like a sack of shit. It's up & running, all legal, use it for work etc. It needs a new downpipe, so I'll be making it in a couple of weeks. Not enough back-pressure/scavenging (I assume), so it's down on power, not that it had much in the first place. No pipes available to buy, so it's bodged until then. Can was re-packed for the same reasons, as it was straight through, which is fecking retarded on a 125. You already know what the local plod are like with bikes here, so it got sorted.

Carb needs another clean out, but hopefully that's the end of the shit that was in the tank now it's been cleaned and a filter installed. Slight upjet (95>100) to deal with the Previous owner chucking a pod filter on and chucking the airbox. Should probably be a 98, will look at it again when the new pipe is on, CBA fucking around with it to do it all again in a couple of weeks.

It does for work and back, until I re-take the test elsewhere, the local guy is well known prize twat and deserves chinning, and I don't have much patience.

The Beer Monsters 10-06-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insancen (Post 668717)

Done. Continue to log in with your email addy and password and we should be good.

Friar Tuck 11-06-2018 06:47 AM

All sorted then....back to "normal"... for here anyway!

InSanCen 11-06-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friar Tuck (Post 668728)
All sorted then....back to "normal"... for here anyway!

Not keen on that "normal" stuff... looks fecking boring.

Cheers Huw.

Friar Tuck 12-06-2018 04:38 AM

When I say "normal" I mean the usual, dribbling, farting, not enough/too much meds, moaning old gits "normal"....

HOS 12-06-2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friar Tuck (Post 668743)
When I say "normal" I mean the usual, dribbling, farting, not enough/too much meds, moaning old gits "normal"....

Don't forget grumpy, coughing, snotting and generally bellicose?
Apart from that we're great!!!

InSanCen 12-06-2018 05:04 PM

I've got the grumpy thing down. Working on the rest...:D