100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Biker Chat (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Club in the UK:- Samirians England (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43446)

samiriansuk 10-01-2011 06:53 PM

New Club in the UK:- Samirians England

just to let you all know the back and front patches are now being removed and will no longer be worn

For more information:web site: www.samirians.com samiriansuk (remove space) @gmail.com

Lone-Wolf 10-01-2011 07:28 PM

Wotcha.

Errr - no thanks.

strima 10-01-2011 07:36 PM

Do you have women with big boobs or just ladyboys?

Taff 10-01-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samiriansuk (Post 601128)
We are not a MC/1%er/MCC & NOT territorial

Which is precisely why those backpatches wont be on long before you get ripped, and realise that the place for internet bike clubs, is on the internet, not out in The Big Wide World.

Quote:

In England the chapters cover: Norfolk (1st UK), Bristol, Yorkshire, Sheffield, Lincolnshire (with new Chapters opening)

Good luck with that.
You'll need it.

Strider 10-01-2011 09:47 PM

Can you buy their back patches off Ebay??? :D

John Hopkins 10-01-2011 10:36 PM

I don't want to belong to a club where the first word in their banner means surrender..

If I was making the effort to belong to a club I would apply to an established one...

Still welcome to the forum.

Ride safe.

John.

lowrider 10-01-2011 11:04 PM

I read the title as Samaritans anyway at first glance:o

droid 10-01-2011 11:30 PM

They might be needed....:rolleyes:

kidhaf 11-01-2011 08:27 AM

Mebee it its true, well relatively true that 99% wanna be like the 1% ....I have many friends real life and on interwebby who are full patch wearers.

I couldnt do what they do so am content wi my wee MCC club no hassles no politics. I do worry that clubs of this nature can cause an overspill of indignation from the larger patched clubs.

I know we keep seeing these clubs appearing or interweb, club patches BRMC & SOA. But how long before somebody really fucks it up and gets a real stomping. Then it will be all over the press about "biker wars" the press would sensationalise a single incident, that would give the police a hell of a lot of ammunition to try and crush bikers as a whole. Look at the treatment of the HA and bikers attending the Bulldog.

These people spout about clubs with little or no thought about the consequences of their actions. I am all for using the inteweb to promote biking its a tool, a weapon of mass information. It can also be used against us as a weapon and clubs such as this only throw fuel onto an already unstable fire.

So they wish a club good on you 5 minutes research on the net and they would have found out some basic ground rules.

I would love to hear how the meeting goes to start up the club. I am sure they will be warmly shaken by the throat ....

Infact I can summarise my diatriabe above. Feck off, grow up, save yourselves a lot of grief and dont be so bloody stupid.

This feels like a Monday when it all goes tits up.......mutter mumble bitch whine ..........

devon-tony 11-01-2011 08:51 AM

so where are the application forms, how much is a set of patches LOL can we buy them through ebay, is a dress compulsory for intitiation

Im in no way linked with any clubs, 1% or otherwise, but to me you dont advertise for people to join a club, surely a club grows through trusted people and mates?

sounds like a load of old pish to me, just hope that you dont get too many people that are too dumb to understand hurt.

so with country and county names all over the place, then the countries of other chapters as well, fookin ell, carry on growing and you could just call your self the "Collins" club, will look like fookin atlas' LOL

mozmorris 11-01-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

The Samirians are an International Nomad club with chapters in Singapore, USA, England*, Indonesia & Malaysia;
We are not a MC/1%er/MCC & NOT territorial and we give our respects to others as in MCs/MGs/Bike Groups/Bike Associations. We also educate each of our riders to be proud of the country that they are born in, and that is why we reflect the Country of origins on our back patches and the place we are residing on our front patches. we also educate our riders how to respect each other by reflecting the different countries which the Samirians are in, on our front patches as well.
*In England the chapters cover: Norfolk (1st UK), Bristol, Yorkshire, Sheffield, Lincolnshire (with new Chapters opening). Be it metric or American, ranging from the humblest of horsepower to the giant beasts; are all welcome to the club. Our rides range from short local rides to mileage-intensive ones. We actively get involved with events eg. Charity events, bike shows, toy runs etc. There are no age restrictions, Our immediate partners are active in the group too. We continuously make new friends, acquaintances & also build up individual networking circles.

For more information:web site: www.samirians.com samiriansuk (remove space) @gmail.com
Facebook: Samirians International Nomad-England http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...58949024132573

There is an open nite/meet n greet on the 29th January At a Pub Called The Rose & Crown in Beck Row, Suffolk IP28 8AP from 7:30pm onwards, this is for anyone who wants to come and see what we are about.

wtf this is windup.....right....all the places you state that you have members have all go well established clubs and them clubs will look after there area....ours being sheffield...so if you really think that you can go ahead with your crazy plan why not post a photo on this forum of your intended patches...

strima 11-01-2011 11:49 AM

Unfortunately they've locked their forum, was open last night. Did make me chuckle.

Samirians uk

lowrider 11-01-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by droid (Post 601143)
They might be needed....:rolleyes:

That was my second thought;)

devon-tony 11-01-2011 12:32 PM

this is the rear patch set.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...samaritans.jpg

kidhaf 11-01-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devon-tony (Post 601160)

I was trying to figure out how to do that insertng that piccie

.....at the risk of being pretentious and reading some of there posts ...this is really going to sound arsey but so may of them say they are bikers and have been around biking for x number of years but they dont really see the issues that they may encounter.

One has purchased a SOA set of patches ......somebody is also in discussion with our main MCs ........"oh i wanna be a fly on the wall" ...maybe some of our friends who already have back patches (genuine ones) could keep us updated as to how there requests were received.....please I need a good laff.....go on ye know ye want too......

devon-tony 11-01-2011 12:52 PM

ctrl printscreen, then paste into paint, save as .jpg

upload to photobucket

hey its their choice :)

actually if you read some of it, even they agree that they need changing

uk members, in the free and easy section.

to quote fester

I also feel it my duty to further say that if patches aren't changed as above this could result in MC's removing the vests from us directly however they see fit and for me that just wont flow right with me as this is not why i wanted to join the Samirians.

seems like at least 1 has his head screwed on right, and wishes to keep it so

odie 11-01-2011 01:09 PM

Fester and the vomits rock. :thumbu:

dixie 11-01-2011 01:52 PM

WOW....now that must have been a cracking party i went to in Wales at the weekend....my head says it was last weekend anyway... but it appears that i have woken up on APRIL FOOLS day.........

mozmorris 11-01-2011 03:02 PM

well its a laugh a minute readin their forum page...now they are fucking arguin over which pub to use becouse the the fuckin roads too dark.....ha ha ha..this is the best fun i've had for ages.

devon-tony 11-01-2011 03:29 PM

yeah but them 125's havent got very good headlights!

Beano 11-01-2011 03:45 PM

I can not belive it !
Do they know they are not allowed to do what they want ! be what they want ! ...Hey-ho....I am sure some one will pull them off their bikes and give them a stern talking to !

Who is the M.C. in Norfolk ? I know the Highway Hunters M.C.C. are that way ?

robbo 11-01-2011 04:35 PM

ha ha .i know of a couple of proper clubs in an around where i live that would really relish meeting any of your fellow samarians,if im not mistaken (and i could be ) i remember a similar named club (could even be the same name not sure) being told the error of there ways about 20 years ago,they kinda vanished as a club after that.................................
so as taff said GOOD LUCK WITH THAT :eek::eek:
OOH!! black and white patches as well

knuckle 11-01-2011 04:49 PM

S.O.A

Television 1% ers....LOL

Samirians Of Asia
*In England the chapters cover: Norfolk (1st UK), Bristol, Yorkshire, Sheffield, Lincolnshire (with new Chapters opening).

http://www.samirians.com/transparent.png

My (Knuckle) contribution is: :D:D:

You better watch out !!!!!!!!
:D:D:
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
SOA is coming to town

He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
SOA is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping!!!!OMG! :rolleyes:
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
SOA is coming to town
SOA is coming to town

Quote:

Testimonials from their website
"The fun with these guys
are always fresh!"
- 'Madlock' Bryan

"Nicest fierce-lookin' group i've ever been in,
Fiercest nice-lookin' group i've ever been in."
- Mauz Dadula

"I've seen the Samirians travel in their convoys.
Orgasmic organisation."
- Overheard at Kandahar St

"Samirians:
Honor and respect their brothers
without second thoughts.
Black is like a shadow,
concealing everything that is bad;
White reveals all that is good.
SFFS!"
- Ian 'MadRat'

"We are One, we are free.
Long live Samirians."
- Audi

"Amidst the rumble & tumble of modern urban life,
Samirians are a breath of fresh air;
Every-damn-time."
- TheYasMan

"I pay roadtax for this."
- Bekri

"In a mid-summer's breath,
it rises from the ashes,
Ready for what it was meant to do,
it strides into a dash,
With hands reaching out,
it got hold of the rainbow's end,
Not looking for fame or glory,
but looking for the golden sands,
As it stares up into the heavens,
ever hoping to get back home,
Realising of the pain and agony,
the endless journey it may roam,
No matter how far the distance is,
and how many battles to be fought,
It always whispers in silence,
I will "SURRENDER TO GOD"!"
- Arm

strima 11-01-2011 04:52 PM

Quote:

"I pay roadtax for this."
- Bekri
Best quote ever, I'm nicking that one. :D

mickturate 11-01-2011 05:00 PM

is it like the last lot?

with an application form....lovely touch that.

i've been in some outfits where all anybody knew was my given name & where to find me...though to be fair thats all i knew about most of my bruvs too!

I feel the need to belong, I recognise the want to share some of the stuff wot we do, i really do, just not with folks like this:thumbsu:

I don't know any club, MC or MCC or even 'we are a non political' pub clubs that tout fer trade as shamelessly as this & others that have wandered in here, mebbe i am just too feckin old.

thanks fer thinking but no.:o

mickturate 11-01-2011 05:01 PM

Ps.

I'm sure my daughter had a samirian hamster.........:confused:

or was it syrian....?:unsure:

devon-tony 11-01-2011 05:03 PM

they say that they have spoken with the MC's etc and they are fine with it, so hey who knows?

I know that its great theres new blood getting onto bikes, but is it just me that find this pic really funny?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...on/lplates.jpg

odie 11-01-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devon-tony (Post 601182)
they say that they have spoken with the MC's etc and they are fine with it, so hey who knows?

I know that its great theres new blood getting onto bikes, but is it just me that find this pic really funny?

They could do a film....... the "un-easy rider" or s"L"eazy rider"

-DAN- 11-01-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devon-tony (Post 601182)
they say that they have spoken with the mc's etc and they are fine with it, so hey who knows?

my god taff!! One of'ems riding ya bike!!

oh and they aint spoke to us yet, so the SHEFFIELD Chapter aint happened, wont happen and never will happen.
Funny tho.... gotta be a fuckin wind up

samiriansuk 11-01-2011 05:50 PM

evening all,
Yes we are amidst discussions with the main MCs about patches etc, etc i shan't bore you with details.......
most of us dont take on such club upstarts with out experience/knowledge of the club scene politics.

thankfully not everyone in the club is on L plates! and that pic should at least show that fresh blood is interested in more than just getting a bike till i can drive a tin can at 17.