100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Biker Chat (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just a thought... (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36494)

*Ace* 02-09-2008 01:38 PM

Just a thought...

Well i am pulling the final details up together for the small charity Blagit n Bodgeit rally i am running in october (see events forum).

I have a few stalls, the food, the DJ, the Saturday band and now i am looking at getting the raffle sorted, got the tickets and some goodies on their way hopefuly, but i just thought i'd ask if any of you lot have anything suitable to stick in to make it more interesting.

Then it is down to sorting the trophies, i am making them myself... :unsure: and sorting some tickets for the prebook... !!

Blue38 02-09-2008 02:17 PM

Mrs.Blue(Sarah) and I will look out for some fun/suitable stuff. Intend coming to rally too :D

bigg 02-09-2008 02:41 PM

Howa about a genuine red indian chest plate?as long as the money goes to a good cause and you can pick it up it is yours.

oneleggedfreak 02-09-2008 03:13 PM

Give me a PM with you number & I'll have a chat with you ,

I'll see if I can get Bikesure to give a voucher for insurance as a prize for the raffle,

I cann't promise anything yet but I'll do my best for ya.:thumbu:

gurnE 02-09-2008 04:07 PM

Pop into the shop mate, we'll sort you out with a couple of T-Shirts.

Anyday except Thursday this week. :D

*Ace* 02-09-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue38 (Post 533708)
Mrs.Blue(Sarah) and I will look out for some fun/suitable stuff. Intend coming to rally too :D

Fantastic, well if you cant find anything then i guess you can always buy tickets and win some thing instead.. :thumbu:

*Ace* 02-09-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigg (Post 533722)
Howa about a genuine red indian chest plate?as long as the money goes to a good cause and you can pick it up it is yours.

:eek:.. wow now that would be interesting.. :D, no chance of me picking it up though.. all funds left after paying for the weekend will be going to Cancer Research UK, managed 250 last year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneleggedfreak (Post 533730)
Give me a PM with you number & I'll have a chat with you ,

I'll see if I can get Bikesure to give a voucher for insurance as a prize for the raffle,

I cann't promise anything yet but I'll do my best for ya.:thumbu:

I will PM you mate, cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurnE (Post 533741)
Pop into the shop mate, we'll sort you out with a couple of T-Shirts.

Anyday except Thursday this week. :D

Top man, i'll be in at some point this week then, not sure when as i have man flu and could be dead later this week.:D

*Ace* 02-09-2008 04:26 PM

Secured 2 12 month magazine subscriptions and a bottle of whisky :beer2: today... :thumbu:

bigg 03-09-2008 03:07 PM

If i can get the time of for the rallie i will bring it with me.

Borg 03-09-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigg (Post 533722)

Put me down for a few tickets to try and win this