100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Biker Chat (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Renewed interest in MAG (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32962)

jimbo40 07-02-2008 11:19 AM

Renewed interest in MAG
 
Has anyone else noticed that there is a lot more interest in MAG these days?
I think that the governments obsession with legislation to control every aspect of our lives is really pissing people off and the interest in rights groups like MAG is a reflection of public feeling.
This has to be a good thing for MAG as increased membership will ensure they can carry on the fight to keep us free to ride. Of course the BMF kinda shot themselves in the foot recently so we've had a few of there members come over to us as well.
I wonder how many on here are members?
And how many have been meaning to join up but not got round to it?

No time like the present, procrastinators use the link below:

http://www.mag-uk.org/

You know you should!

Nik 07-02-2008 12:03 PM

Hello.

But you knew that already, didn't you? :D

minxy 07-02-2008 12:06 PM

Ah - just realised who you are!

TektroG 07-02-2008 12:19 PM

Feel free to turn up any Monday. I meant to discuss a tattoo with you guys at some point anyway, just haven't got over to the studio as yet.

Kylie 07-02-2008 12:21 PM

Reminds me... i really ought to pay my membership at some point.... always forget!

jimbo40 07-02-2008 12:33 PM

Anyone out there not a member who's got a good reason why they don't think MAG is a good thing?

I'd like to hear from you as we aim to appeal to all bikers.

Same goes if anyone has some good suggestions as to how we can appeal to more of you and increase membership, please do post you ideas and lets get a debate going

If anything good comes out of it I will pass it up the line to MAG central.
Cheers. :)

jimbo40 07-02-2008 12:36 PM

Get yer finger out Kylie.

Hi minxy, tats healed up nicely. Got to bring the wife over sometime as she wants another. :D

Mitch 07-02-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo40
No time like the present, procrastinators use the link below:

:D :D :D like your style! (lapsed member - oops! - and ex director)

jimbo40 07-02-2008 01:45 PM

Do the right thing Mitch...

cherryB 07-02-2008 01:47 PM

we used to be members, but wouldnt bother again.

jimbo40 07-02-2008 01:48 PM

Well that was a pointless bit of input...gonna tell us why?

Maggie B 07-02-2008 01:54 PM

me & mine are members :)

jimbo40 07-02-2008 02:19 PM

Good on yer Maggie. See you at the Farmyard?

Kylie 07-02-2008 02:22 PM

Farmyard :D What will we need this year? Bikini? Armbands? Canoe? All three?! :)

jimbo40 07-02-2008 02:30 PM

Got to say the weather may have been crap last year but it didn't spoil the fun one bit..
Anyone for mud wrestling? :D

growl bunnie 07-02-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherryB
we used to be members, but wouldnt bother again.

I agree with cherry for once :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo40
Well that was a pointless bit of input...gonna tell us why?

Why, we dont have to answer to you, you asked a question and you got an answer, just because you dont like it you say it was pointless.

Kylie 07-02-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo40
Got to say the weather may have been crap last year but it didn't spoil the fun one bit..
Anyone for mud wrestling? :D

How about swimming in the main arena?

I started the new trend of shorts over tights because i got back to the tent to discover my jeans were in a puddle of water, so managed to find some dry thermal leggings and put them on and my shorts over the top.... so what happens? The latest trend by September is shorts over leggings!

Nik 07-02-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie
How about swimming in the main arena?

I started the new trend of shorts over tights because i got back to the tent to discover my jeans were in a puddle of water, so managed to find some dry thermal leggings and put them on and my shorts over the top.... so what happens? The latest trend by September is shorts over leggings!

You style guru, you! :D

Kylie 07-02-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
You style guru, you! :D

Oh yes - i'm wondering what to start this year!

Nik 07-02-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie
Oh yes - i'm wondering what to start this year!

:) ....................

growl bunnie 07-02-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nik
You style guru, you! :D

She looks nothing like a gnoo :rolleyes:

Nik 07-02-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growl bunnie
She looks nothing like a gnoo :rolleyes:

:D ...................

growl bunnie 07-02-2008 03:17 PM

A canoe but never a gnoo! :eek:

Kylie 07-02-2008 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growl bunnie
A canoe but never a gnoo! :eek:

A stylish canoe whatever next?!

growl bunnie 07-02-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie
I am a stylish canoe

Well what can i say, you saw it here first guys.
Kylie admits to being a stylish canoe, why we ask ourselves?
Perhaps its because canoes can be full of boy scouts? :eek: :D

Kylie 07-02-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growl bunnie
Well what can i say, you saw it here first guys.
Kylie admits to being a stylish canoe, why we ask ourselves?
Perhaps its because canoes can be full of boy scouts? :eek: :D

Boy scouts? Nah - they wear green and sound a little too much like sprouts!

growl bunnie 07-02-2008 03:28 PM

rangers then, no not the football team :eek: :rolleyes: :D

jimbo40 07-02-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growl bunnie
I agree with cherry for once :eek:



Why, we dont have to answer to you, you asked a question and you got an answer, just because you dont like it you say it was pointless.

Course it's pointless to make a remark like @wont bother again@ unless you are going to qualify it. Otherwise it contributes nothing of value to the debate. Wether I like it or not doesn't come into it.

If Cherry B has had a bad experience of MAG or feels her membership fee wasn't money well spent then I would like to know about it.

And now she doesn't have to answer to me, no one does but, she did make a through away remark that indicates there is more to tell.

So Cherry B if your reading this.. pretty please tell me why? :D

growl bunnie 07-02-2008 03:32 PM

why what you going to do, give her back her money?

Nik 07-02-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by growl bunnie
why what you going to do, give her back her money?

:D Bit harsh, but ...


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.