100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Down The Pub (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Spitfire or Mustang? (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16917)

jonnyf...p 04-03-2006 10:26 PM

Spitfire or Mustang?
 
Fish!!!!!!

Fozz 04-03-2006 10:28 PM

why are you even asking??.....Spit every time, without the spit there wouldnt be a Mustang..... :rolleyes: :mad: :D

baldyshinehead 04-03-2006 10:28 PM

spitfire :D loved them as a kid and we have 1 fly over atleast once a week and i still have to go have a look when i hear it coming

bad toad 04-03-2006 10:28 PM

spitfire the mustang was a fuck up we put right fer the yanks!!!! :D

jonnyf...p 04-03-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnyfp
Did different jobs i spose mustang had a vastly longer range but still ran a merlin lump in it.
However i which was the bestest in kids terms?


Oops wtf appened there then???? :eek: :confused:

Grav 04-03-2006 10:35 PM

Hurricane was the better aircraft. It was faster, had a longer range and ate Me109's for breakfast.

bad toad 04-03-2006 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnyfp
Oops wtf appened there then???? :eek: :confused:

the yanks could,nt get the ceiling height to shoot down the long range bombers!! hence the supercharged merlin!!!! or griffin!!!!! :rolleyes:

Fozz 04-03-2006 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav
Hurricane was the better aircraft. It was faster, had a longer range and ate Me109's for breakfast.

Grav it wernt mate but there were 4 Hurris for every Spit in the BOB and they shot more Planes down because of that, it was made clear that the slower Hurris were to go for the Bombers and the faster Spits keep an eye out for Fighters

jonnyf...p 04-03-2006 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad toad
the yanks could,nt get the ceiling height to shoot down the long range bombers!! hence the supercharged merlin!!!! or griffin!!!!! :rolleyes:


No you nugget i cant figure out how i double posted.. :confused:
Dont talk to me about hairyplanes i wrote the janes book.. :D

Fozz 04-03-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnyfp
No you nugget i cant figure out how i double posted.. :confused:
Dont talk to me about hairyplanes i wrote the janes book.. :D

no jonny ...you read the JANET and John book ......last night.....

bad toad 04-03-2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozz
no jonny ...you read the JANET and John book ......last night.....

aaaahhh said jane!!! think your coming near me with that needle dick!!!!! :rolleyes:

Fozz 04-03-2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad toad
aaaahhh said jane!!! think your coming near me with that needle dick!!!!! :rolleyes:



my dicks nothin like a needle said John........

bad toad 04-03-2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozz
my dicks nothin like a needle said John........

oh yes it is said beccy!!! oops sorry wrong thread!!! :rolleyes:

Grav 04-03-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fozz
Grav it wernt mate but there were 4 Hurris for every Spit in the BOB and they shot more Planes down because of that, it was made clear that the slower Hurris were to go for the Bombers and the faster Spits keep an eye out for Fighters

Oh well, it was worth a try..... :D

Fozz 04-03-2006 10:48 PM

hijack........



































........ello Gov...... :D :cool:

bad toad 04-03-2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav
Oh well, it was worth a try..... :D

yer right mate!!! :D

Fozz 04-03-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav
Oh well, it was worth a try..... :D

now the 1907 slopwith lawn dart.....now that was a plane!!!!.......

bad toad 04-03-2006 10:51 PM

now watch out fer the fokker thats about to shoot you in the ass!!!! :rolleyes:

chazz 05-03-2006 08:14 AM

then theres the tank killing TYPHOON,with its rockets http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...zz/typhoon.jpg

this is a great site for ww11 plane photos,hundreds of them http://www.ww2aircraft.net/

chazz 05-03-2006 08:16 AM

bugger didnt notice two ferkin threads


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.