100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shows and Meets (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Halloween party (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1930)

Creature 14-10-2004 05:12 PM

Halloween party

Tickets are going fast -

The Sloop Inn Bridge end….…..Oct 30TH (Halloween And Clubs 3rd birthday bash). Tickets are £5.00

There is limited camping

For more info please email me thefatonet@hotmail.com or phone 07957375463

address

the sloop inn
bridge end road (A52)
Donington
Lincs
01775-820903

from Boston about 2 miles after Donington roundabout on the right.

from gramtham & A15 - take A52 towards Boston about 9 miles on the left. If you hit the Donigton roundabout youve gone to far

Creature 24-10-2004 08:02 PM

We only have 12 tickets left ....................................... :D

Creature 28-10-2004 07:32 AM

Sold Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creature 31-10-2004 07:51 PM

Thanx to all who came (couple even come from stratford on avon) around 100 peeps turned up and all said they had a great time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some brave sods camped outside in theer tents, some club members have there caravans there ( as a club we do not promote drink driving)

Most of us slept on the pub floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its nice for me to meet people before i start the disco up - and sit n chill out.
Dell & Maureen ( landlord & landlady) done us proud again, I heard that beer prices were dropped ( as usual when we hold events ther) and some bottles were redused to £1.00 - Newcastle brown was £1.50 ( till they sold out).

The food as usual was excellent and the stew/curry provided in ticket price was bloody excellent.

We fired up the disco at 7pm and finally finnished just before 4am this morning......

We had an impromptue auction for 2 leather waistecoats ( provided by pappa smurf for his beer fund) and he was more than pleased with the result.

We didnt do all the silly games but only 1 person managed to eat the baby poo in disposable nappy (dont worry no babies were harmed in collecting ( wernt the real macoy - altho by the faces it was good copy)) Well done John
for eating it.

We had loads of quality stuff for the raffle and went down well.

I would like to thank all those who turned up in fancy dress ( over 50%) it was a great site to see and there was a prize for the best dress.

Many thanx to Sharon & Peter for the decorations and to all who helped set the pub up.

Also was nice to see some local clubs in attendance - especially Trikes r us had a great shoing ( if it had been a rally they would have won club turnout!!) So they had to settle for a great nite and some raffle prizes...

Finally many thanx to Dell & maureen for letting us use there pub and being the great hosts they always are...

One final Thanx goto the arseholse who stole a pie from the pubs pudding cabinet !!!!!!!!! tehy were caught by teh pub owners who managed to extract some money from them and tehy were promtly eveicted !!!!!!!!! ( luckily we have an excellent relasionship with DEll & MAureen and it wont stop us......

But why o why do they have to lock things up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and before i forget - the ar*sehole who stole some of my cd's during the firework display - You managed to ruin a few peoples knights as some tracks that were requested I only had on them cds...

But lets not end on a sh*ite note - From the reaction we will deffinately be holding another one next year & hopefully we will see some of them back for our next rock nite on 27th Nov.

Ther ewere some pics taken and I will upload tehm as soon as i get them.

Mash 31-10-2004 10:18 PM

An excellant night again and thanks to the Eagles MCC...

We certainly had a good nite propping up the bar in the lounge :D

Creature 08-11-2004 01:35 AM

have now uploaded pics that i had taken - i am getting more on wednessday.

So if ya wanna see some of what ya missed

http://www.hondasohc.co.uk/disco.asp

Creature 16-11-2004 08:50 PM

more pics uploaded yesterday - now upto 14 pages :)