100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Down The Pub (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   i owe tinks a big apolagy as i have been a fuckin idiot (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33040)

kitkatman 11-02-2008 12:20 PM

i owe tinks a big apolagy as i have been a fuckin idiot
 
been wrapped up in myself over the last few months and basically trated everyone I love like sh1te and I mean bad, big style....I suddenly got this issue that I wanted to be a skinny runt again and I have succeeded to a degree but I nearly lost everything else in the progress, I have been moody, self centred a complete ****head....and for what, trying to be someone else rather than me...I started to use lactalose to help me loose weight and I was basically starving myself as I got my calotie intake down to 600 a day....it took over, I am not proud to be typing this out to you lot, but then it might explain some of my irratic answers and mood swings to you all, so later I am going to have a large keebab and chilli sauce and fart fire and not give a fuck about it, but all jokes aside, all I want to say to tinks and our 2 kiddlywinkles is......

I LOVE YOU AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME......

never meant for this and especially the way I have been and I didn't mean to hurt you with the arguments that I have caused, its me being a selfish idiot and things will change, that I promise you....

I want us to renew our vows again and I want to prove to you that you and the kids are my reason for being alive.....sorry babes, I now know I have fucked up big style ( considering how long its taken to get through me head....lol)



forever yours babes, I will love you forever......


keith





( noe to get back to winding that Kant up called grav)

Grav 11-02-2008 12:28 PM

Stands and applauds.

well said Keith.

The Beer Monsters 11-02-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkatman
( noe to get back to winding that Kant up called grav)

Stands and applauds.

well said Keith. ;)

In all seriousness, Fair play to you chap for your openness and honesty.

Kylie 11-02-2008 12:35 PM

KKM - cook her and the kids a nice meal to show them how much you appreciate them.... or buy them a kebab too :)

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie
KKM - cook her and the kids a nice meal to show them how much you appreciate them.... or buy them a kebab too :)


kebab pls loads of chiili .............................. :)

sausage and chips for the girls.............................. :)

Grav 11-02-2008 12:39 PM

'Ello Tink, I take it you're not going to kick the shít out of him then?

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 12:48 PM

arh bless him :o i no you love us but you need to stop being so bloody moody and shut the feck up bitch :D

no really pls stop taking **** out on me thats all i ask ...................
stop the diet **** ive been there and done that thats why im fat now cause im more fun that way (i dont like being fat but im not gonner go mad to diet and i cant do it cause i eat to much ;)

i have always said i like my men big not skinny (thats why im a phil mitchell fan corrrrrrrrrreeeeee)

be happy play with the girl and have some us time we had a good summer last year going to rallys over nigth with out the kids

and if your mum sis or anyone esle pee you off take it out on them

i do love you very much and thats why i told you how i feel if not i`d be gone by now


and you can talk to me if you need to hello ive been to hell and back with my past you can stock me babe

i love you you are my 100% i need you ...............................al those who want to be sick do it quitely pls :D

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav
'Ello Tink, I take it you're not going to kick the shít out of him then?

depends if i get my kebab or not ............................... :D

Kylie 11-02-2008 12:50 PM

*puking quietly* :D

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 12:55 PM

p.s do i get my baby now........................
dont forget i want two more kids.................................
dont care how old you r im not........................................
men can have kids at 6o 70 80 ur only 55 :D

make up sex is meant to be the best ..................... :o

Kylie 11-02-2008 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbelltinkers
make up sex is meant to be the best ..................... :o

Oh hell yeah :D










Not that i'd know anything about that... I'm sweet and innocent

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 01:01 PM

Not that i'd know anything about that... I'm sweet and innocent[/QUOTE]




wot ever :D







running to make lunch...................... :cool:

Kylie 11-02-2008 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbelltinkers

wot ever :D







running to make lunch...................... :cool:

Cheeky mare! And there's me sticking up for you so you get a kebab!

kitkatman 11-02-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbelltinkers
p.s do i get my baby now........................
dont forget i want two more kids.................................
dont care how old you r im not........................................
men can have kids at 6o 70 80 ur only 55 :D

make up sex is meant to be the best ..................... :o

37 this year....lol and how many tokens do I have to get out of the daily sport to get a kid.....lol

Bassman 11-02-2008 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kylie
KKM - cook her and the kids

That's a bit harsh Kylie....

hes being nice!!

Well done mate... good on yer..

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkatman
37 this year....lol and how many tokens do I have to get out of the daily sport to get a kid.....lol


cheeky git ........................................ are you really only 37 :D that means loads of time for more kids then .................. 1 a year till your 60 :eek:


any how througth you`d like the pratise`s making babys .....................

kitkatman 11-02-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbelltinkers
cheeky git ........................................ are you really only 37 :D that means loads of time for more kids then .................. 1 a year till your 60 :eek:


any how througth you`d like the pratise`s making babys .....................

better not stick chili sauce on the keebab I have in mind then :rolleyes: :D

Kylie 11-02-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkatman
better not stick chili sauce on the keebab I have in mind then :rolleyes: :D




MEN!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkatman
better not stick chili sauce on the keebab I have in mind then :rolleyes: :D



:eek: errrrrhhhhhh i told you i dont do that :D

Grav 11-02-2008 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkatman
better not stick chili sauce on the keebab I have in mind then :rolleyes: :D

Snigger....... :D

tinkerbelltinkers 11-02-2008 01:50 PM

sorry just had noodles and chilli flakes for lunch ........................ :eek:

so did kiera so your on nappie control ......................................... :D

Juke 11-02-2008 02:16 PM

fair play to ya KKM, for admitting that you are not perfect....... ;)
fair play to you Mel for putting up with him..............;)

glad you have sorted it, we all knew you would. ;) :D

Pugwash 11-02-2008 05:02 PM

kkm hav the chilli sauce mate ;)

yer may awell have some enjoyment before the baby attempt and the nappie moments :p

shaggy696969 11-02-2008 05:11 PM

See I owe it to My Mrs to stay FAT and Happy then.

pyro 11-02-2008 05:30 PM

Get a room...... :D

John Hopkins 11-02-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinkerbelltinkers
p.s do i get my baby now........................
dont forget i want two more kids.................................
dont care how old you r im not........................................
men can have kids at 6o 70 80 ur only 55 :D

make up sex is meant to be the best ..................... :o

You got that wrong..I'm 64..but ohh go on then, you can have your wicked way with me... :D John

Dougie 11-02-2008 05:41 PM

KKM,yer a feckin' buffoon,but good on you for admitting yer wrong. :D

Mrs Reject 11-02-2008 06:13 PM

Why is it that blokes have to do everything in such an extreme way? - If I go on a diet I do it quietly and aim to lose the excess weight over 6 months whilst still getting on with my normal life.
A bloke does it he locks himself in the cellar for 6 weeks, refuses to talk to anyone and turns into an animal :D Mind you to be honest I thought KKM always behaved like that :)
I have often noted this man/woman thing.......you only have to look at a football obsessed man to see this, not satisfied with just watching the match and shutting up he goes out and buys expensive polyester football clothing, rides around town with his mates for hours on end shouting about it, has posters of that twat Beckham everywhere and will only go out with a woman that looks like a bronzed twig?
Sorry, this appears to have turned into a rant :o

Creature 11-02-2008 06:54 PM

Kitkatman - i think teh responses here say it all. no popint being miserable and upsetting those close to you.

Maybe in your case like mine a diet was not the way to go - have you thought at looking at your lifestyle and make changes there - can be done in small changes when your ready and teh weight still comes off ok its a lot slower but if sommething dont work you can always go back a step and try something else.

If Lynne said to me that i was being miserable or upsetting peoplw i would stop at a shot and in fact I have taken a step back wards and found a different way.

wish ya all the best

kitkatman 11-02-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Reject
Why is it that blokes have to do everything in such an extreme way? - If I go on a diet I do it quietly and aim to lose the excess weight over 6 months whilst still getting on with my normal life.
A bloke does it he locks himself in the cellar for 6 weeks, refuses to talk to anyone and turns into an animal :D Mind you to be honest I thought KKM always behaved like that :)
I have often noted this man/woman thing.......you only have to look at a football obsessed man to see this, not satisfied with just watching the match and shutting up he goes out and buys expensive polyester football clothing, rides around town with his mates for hours on end shouting about it, has posters of that twat Beckham everywhere and will only go out with a woman that looks like a bronzed twig?
Sorry, this appears to have turned into a rant :o

dont like football lou :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.