100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/index.php)
-   Down The Pub (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anybody got any mates in nick for drug charges.... (http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29702)

John Hopkins 09-08-2007 12:09 AM

I have to agree you can buy law in this country and all the judges, solicitors and barristors agree, You don't go to court for justice, you go to court for law...It's not right, It never will be, but that is the way it is... :mad: John

pagan_flame 09-08-2007 08:21 PM

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/pro...70/a970_bm.gif

The Beer Monsters 20-08-2007 11:16 AM

Now will they jail the fucker?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6954897.stm

Taff 20-08-2007 11:27 AM

I'd put ten bob and a four bar kit-kat on it that they won't.

lowrider 20-08-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taff

Too rich for me.
But they won't,prob get counselling :rolleyes:

critch 20-08-2007 05:47 PM

smack, crack and weed.. with added vitamen k???

kids,........... be like pete docherty and start your day with ...

VICE TRIPSIES :D

got me coat..... ;)

fatty 20-08-2007 05:50 PM

i have taff bean in malta nik now 10 years and got too more years on top for smoking a splif :eek: the juge that put im ther is now ther imself for taking bribes wanker :mad:

krammer 20-08-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda
I agree with that 100% a good lawyer and loads of dosh can get you off with most things

dunno where he get's his money from. it can't be record sales because he's fuckin' ****.

Grav 20-08-2007 06:33 PM

Record companies will give money in advance against future record sales. That's how he gets his money.

The Beer Monsters 20-08-2007 07:06 PM

Quote:

I'll take that bet.

Taff 20-08-2007 08:17 PM

Taken. .

kitkatman 20-08-2007 08:27 PM

huw, your on a loser mate, that spawney little festering piece of sh1t will get away with it again, i reckon he a fuckin rent boy who lets the judges fuck him hard!

Juke 20-08-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatty
i have taff bean in malta nik now 10 years and got too more years on top for smoking a splif :eek: the juge that put im ther is now ther imself for taking bribes wanker :mad:

Bet that made your mates day, eh Fatty........ ;) Seeing the fuckwit who put him there, banged up right next to him.
Hope the judge got a 'warm' welcome......... :)

critch 20-08-2007 10:33 PM

good friend of mines gone down for a long stretch. when i see arseholes like this, knowing gagsy got 12 and this festering boil will get away nearly scot free makes me blood steam.... :mad: :mad:

Justice Kecks 21-08-2007 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkatman
... i reckon he a fuckin rent boy who lets the judges fuck him hard!

Well, you know. Any port in a storm. :eek:

kitkatman 21-08-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justice Kecks
Well, you know. Any port in a storm. :eek:

yet another wind up merchant or the only member of the pete docharty fan club has finaly come out of their drug fuelled cock sucking session with him.....so be a good boy\girl and go and score some crack somewhere for breakfast.......

wanker

Justice Kecks 21-08-2007 10:37 AM

Quote:

yet another wind up merchant or the only member of the pete docharty fan club has finaly come out of their drug fuelled cock sucking session with him.....so be a good boy\girl and go and score some crack somewhere for breakfast.......

wanker

Oh sorry, did I respond to a general insult to me using sarcasm? Please accept my apologies.

(Oh, there's some more.)

kitkatman 21-08-2007 10:41 AM

Quote:

Oh sorry, did I respond to a general insult to me using sarcasm? Please accept my apologies.

(Oh, there's some more.)

Considering your sarcasm implies i am a **** stabber, then shove the apolagy,

eigerton 21-08-2007 10:44 AM

why does he always get off

why do you never see these two people in a room together ?

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...ty_pa203b_.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...n/images-2.jpg

Justice Kecks 21-08-2007 10:59 AM

KKM. My response was a satirical observation on your generalisation of the judges wanting to have sex with rent-boys.
It does not imply anything on your part concerning bum-bashing. Perhaps a re-read with this in mind?

I am not a "troll" and have given advice with my magistrate's head on in the past. I am a regular contributor and have been for many years.
I keep my identity hidden because of incidences like this. Often I feel as hot headed as some other contributers on here, but in this role, I must be fair and balanced. Failure to do that invariably means an appeal and reduction in sentence or even "letting off".
Other reasons for hiding my identity are that some others cannot see the difference between magistrate and under-cover copper.

In this particular case, I do feel that a spell in clink would do him the world of good by testing the elasticity of his sphincter, unfortunately I can't say that from the bench.

The Beer Monsters 21-08-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Taken. .

He has just walked free due to a legal technicality (the police didn't take him to court within 24 hours of the arrest).

I owe you 10 bob and a 4 finger kitkat.

Justice Kecks 21-08-2007 11:12 AM

Before you start, that was the CPS that fucked that one up.

Borg 21-08-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

KKM.
I keep my identity hidden because of incidences like this. Often I feel as hot headed as some other contributers on here, but in this role, I must be fair and balanced. Failure to do that invariably means an appeal and reduction in sentence or even "letting off".
Other reasons for hiding my identity are that some others cannot see the difference between magistrate and under-cover copper.

Fair shout

The Beer Monsters 21-08-2007 11:14 AM

Quote:

Before you start, that was the CPS that fucked that one up.

Ah, the Can't Prosecute Service.

kitkatman 21-08-2007 11:19 AM

Quote:

KKM. My response was a satirical observation on your generalisation of the judges wanting to have sex with rent-boys.
It does not imply anything on your part concerning bum-bashing. Perhaps a re-read with this in mind?

I am not a "troll" and have given advice with my magistrate's head on in the past. I am a regular contributor and have been for many years.

In this particular case, I do feel that a spell in clink would do him the world of good by testing the elasticity of his sphincter, unfortunately I can't say that from the bench.

good come back!
Anyway, no offence taken ect, but i just see that huw beer monster lost his bet with Taff, meaning the little shyte has got off the hook yet again......how can someone who blantantly defies the authorities get away with it so many times, it makes you wonder what the twat has to actually do to be imprisoned, but hopefully they will find him dead from a OD, people wonder whats wrong with sociaty today (not saying he is the cause of everything) but its not much of a message when things like this happen

Jus1 21-08-2007 11:24 AM

"amazing"!! .... the CPS never fuck up MY court cases :mad:

how this w4nker can KEEP getting away with it .... JusticeKecks wrote .. he hasnt got away with it, he has to blah blah 4 weeks to prove .. blah blah .. (not being offensive, cant be arsed to look back at exactly what you did write)
but "hey ho" ... CPS screwed up and yes HE HAS GOT AWAY WITH IT ... AGAIN!!!! the system stinks BIG time.....

one law for them and another one for us.....

Celeb Britain .... what a fuckin joke...

Justice Kecks 21-08-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

... but its not much of a message when things like this happen

I fully agree and am personally disgusted that my alleged colleagues are letting this little runt run around.
When he is due up in a few weeks, if he gets off with this episode in mind, I personally will be kicking up an internal shitstorm.

kitkatman 21-08-2007 11:35 AM

Quote:

I fully agree and am personally disgusted that my alleged colleagues are letting this little runt run around.
When he is due up in a few weeks, if he gets off with this episode in mind, I personally will be kicking up an internal shitstorm.

How did you manage to not have the word sh1t not blanked out!

deffo needs sending to a good harse clinky (is ther such a thing anymore thoughj)

Justice Kecks 21-08-2007 11:40 AM

Quote:

How did you manage to not have the word sh1t not blanked out!

deffo needs sending to a good harse clinky (is ther such a thing anymore thoughj)

Shit, I don't know. Must be a shitty elitist thing.

The Beer Monsters 21-08-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Shit, I don't know. Must be a shitty elitist thing.

Above the law, maybe? ;)