100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums

Go Back   100% Biker & Trike Magazine Forums > cxdemon

Notices

Conversation Between cxdemon and mickthecrane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mickthecrane
    01-01-2010 06:24 PM
    mickthecrane
    hi there its mickthecrane. yes ref your meet of members in the good old sw, sounds like a bloody good idea!. maybe route 38 wud do on a clear day soon for a natter or anywhere for that matter. not a member of any patch club at present but stiill manage to attend a rally or three over the course of the year. currently got a gs550 on the go as my next project having just sold my 750/4 to a local lad. current ride is my workbike and workhorse cum everything bike an xjr1300. hope to meet in the future but i think ive probably seen you at jaspers. cheers mick.
  2. cxdemon
    14-01-2009 04:42 PM
    cxdemon
    Use to have a CX custom same as Gypsy has if you know him from there, i presently have an XJ-600N, and planning on a Triumph America later in the year.
    have fun in france catchya laters.
  3. mickthecrane
    14-01-2009 11:16 AM
    mickthecrane
    hi mate! yeh cud well see you at jaspers! down there sometimes with a mate of mine, andy, he has a cb750/4 hardtail chop, i have one also. do i take it from your name cx that you have or had a cx?, so did i for years!. i also own a xjr1300 which is the one i will be taking to france in may. might catch you soon, mick.
  4. cxdemon
    12-01-2009 09:33 AM
    cxdemon
    Hi Mick nice to see another Plymouth biker on here, may catchya down Jaspers one day?
    Have a good trip, Ride safe.