PDA

View Full Version : Rallies in Ireland

andifemale
07-07-2004, 12:00 PM
undefinedDoes anyone come to Rallies in Ireland? there great.

Druids Mcc O'Briens Pub Nurney Co Kildare 24th July biggest in Ireland.

Andi xxx

WALLACE
13-07-2004, 02:21 AM
Druids, isnt the bigest or the best irish rally. Bn doing the ducks for past 3yrs in cork, hairy arse in County Clair, hog rally at Slanley Inn Down Patrick Driuds is mainly a 1 niter as nothing happens on the friday nite. You should also try oot the south west rally or the Vikings do in county Kerry if you want an irish criuk.

ger fox
18-08-2005, 10:35 PM
DRUIDS M.C.C. Ireland hold a three day rally with live music on Fri Sat and Sun night. It was held on the weekend of the 22/23/24 july 2005. :cool:

pepe
19-08-2005, 07:44 AM
hi coming to ireland for 2 weeks sept 2nd kenmare not on the bikes though as we are bringing my oes dougal. Is there anything on bike related then, we can leave dougal with my daughter as she lives in kenmare luv pepe

critch
19-08-2005, 12:04 PM
DRUIDS M.C.C. Ireland hold a three day rally with live music on Fri Sat and Sun night. It was held on the weekend of the 22/23/24 july 2005. :cool:
three of my mates went to that and raved about it they said it was one of the most fun, laid back rallies theyd ever been to and are going again next year id like to go too (if funds allow :( )

haystax
19-08-2005, 02:32 PM
We did the ducks rally this year and was one of the best rallies we have done.Made us very welcome,and met some of the maddest b'stds around(especialy)some lads from the scruffy necks.They turned up on a honda step thru combo..Also a lad from Durham,who came all the way on a honda 50 monkey bike.And despite being over six foot tall.We going again next year.Would def recommend it.

Cook1e
19-08-2005, 02:36 PM
For years I have been saying I am going to do some in the emrald isle.
Any good ones comming up?

Blurt
19-08-2005, 02:42 PM
http://www.writetoride.co.uk/rallies.html

has all the major ones listed...

just head that some members of Brothers of the Third Wheel (Trikers org) UK branch are heading to the Quay Vipers rally 23-25 Sept...

HTH's

Cook1e
19-08-2005, 02:58 PM

just head that some members of Brothers of the Third Wheel (Trikers org) UK branch are heading to the Quay Vipers rally 23-25 Sept...

HTH's

Now if only the trike could be finished for then..........................

memnoch
19-08-2005, 05:49 PM

Druids Mcc O'Briens Pub Nurney Co Kildare 24th July biggest in Ireland.

Andi xxx

Not done before and funds won't now allow for this year but hopefully next year!

El_Mick
19-08-2005, 06:24 PM

HTH's

Can highly recommend the QV rally, will be there again this year

Taz_666
19-08-2005, 09:08 PM
So Can I :cool: :D

El_Mick
19-08-2005, 09:52 PM
It's worth going just to see tazz misbehave :D ;)

ger fox
19-08-2005, 11:20 PM
hi coming to ireland for 2 weeks sept 2nd kenmare not on the bikes though as we are bringing my oes dougal. Is there anything on bike related then, we can leave dougal with my daughter as she lives in kenmare luv pepe
you will get all the info on irish rallys on www.irishbikersbible.com

ger fox
19-08-2005, 11:34 PM
DRUIDS M.C.C. RALLY had a nwe venue this year
Poulaphouca House outside Ballymore in Kildare Ireland :cool:

Baloo
20-08-2005, 11:38 AM
The Ducks CBC bash in early May is always excellent - been three times now and it's always been good.

Hairy Arse is supposed to be brilliant, not been meself, but a mate has and said it was ace ... ;)

Anyone know if the Independents are still going? Their Seisun used to be just about my favourite rally ever ... :D

blackhack
21-08-2005, 09:52 PM
I'll be at he quay vipers do this year...never been before but a few of the guys from BTW-UK are going, So I'll meet up with them probably...So anyone else going can say hello...I'll be the fat git on the trike wearing BTW-UK backpatch...Here wait a minuete....that sounds like everyone of us.... :eek:

Blue
21-08-2005, 10:06 PM
We'll be over there.

Bassman
21-08-2005, 10:57 PM
This was a great rally last year... was made very welcome, even though we ended up having to go by cage!!... :o

titusni
22-08-2005, 02:33 PM
I'll be at he quay vipers do this year...never been before but a few of the guys from BTW-UK are going, So I'll meet up with them probably...So anyone else going can say hello...I'll be the fat git on the trike wearing BTW-UK backpatch...Here wait a minuete....that sounds like everyone of us.... :eek:

I'll be there after a loooong trip all the way from Belfast on my Vmax trike (http://www.oldcolo.com/~bradley/trike/ for some pics) :D

I was hoping to meet up with the BTW convoy up from Dublin on the Friday but can't get off work so I'll prob. pop down on the Friday night and definately be there on the Saturday.

titusni
22-08-2005, 02:36 PM

I see you're in Derry so I'd guess you'll be at the Nighthawks and the Quay Vipers rallies...

HEATZ
22-08-2005, 05:33 PM
HEATSEIZERS MCC Rally 3rd weekend in april in CO longford :D

Tucker QVMCC
23-08-2005, 04:40 PM
eh up peeps..
Not long to go now till the 4th Snake Bite Rally.....for anyone that's interested we are having our usual Sunday night bash also..everyone's welcome, just means we can party a bit too after working our assess off for 2 days solid...LOL.
We've got one hell of a sqad coming from the mainland this year, which is excellent. A great big pre rally thankyou to all of you that are coming over to party with us.
P.S. I can recommend the coastal route along the A2 for those that are into bobbing or weaving around corners ;) or just for the view alone....breathtaking! :eek:

Taz_666
23-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Oi Tucker ya git lol see you have joined the happy family, right seeing as you new, get your arse on the main forum and get the drinks in :cool: it customary you know :eek:

Might see you at 4th Snakebite if me not too busy lol :p

El_Mick
24-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Tazz u sweet young thing, any chance o a bottle o spud juice please <grovel mode off>
lookin award 2 seein ya agin

Tucker QVMCC
24-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Hey Mick.....
Now you know that ole spud juice is not good for you....that's why we're given everybody a free shot of it at the entrance to the rally :eek: !
Did you make it over to the Ancestors....only made the riday night meself had a feckin' wedding disco to do.....gonna give this disco malarky up some day?
When we left you in the early hours (6 am to be precise) at the Faro rally I died a terrible death (greedy git that I am).
A few peeps that stayed on to the Tuesday had a right ole scare with the gypsies moving on to the site and stealing all round them apparently?
Had to call the troops back in to move them off.....any probs yourself?

Borg
24-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Is the Freewheelers do still running ? That was a great rally

Tucker QVMCC
24-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Not sure if the free wheelers Rally is still running....... :confused:

El_Mick
24-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Whoa there Tucker or yer gonna wear out yer 2 typin fingers m8 :p ;) :rolleyes:

titusni
25-08-2005, 03:01 PM
eh up peeps..
Not long to go now till the 4th Snake Bite Rally.....for anyone that's interested we are having our usual Sunday night bash also..everyone's welcome, just means we can party a bit too after working our assess off for 2 days solid...LOL.
We've got one hell of a sqad coming from the mainland this year, which is excellent. A great big pre rally thankyou to all of you that are coming over to party with us.

Hi Tucker - hoping to be there for the Sat and maybe Sun. Was just chatting to John about putting my trike on show ("http://www.oldcolo.com/~bradley/trike/") - you may have seen it cruising around the Belfast area :D.

I was hoping to be able to meet the BTW guys on their ride up from Dublin but I can't get time off work.

Tucker QVMCC
25-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Think john is still over at the manx spannering for his mate...he usually heads over for a week or two to help out at the racing.
Pitty you can't get the time off cause it should be a good run for the BTW all the way up from Dublin.....
Will no doubt see ya anyway at the Cstom/Streetfighter marquee on the Saturday then.... :D