PDA

View Full Version : Does International Paint Suppliers Have The Best Prices?

Beckett-Johnny
29-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Hi, I am considering re-spraying my scooter and was wondering If anyone knows any cheaper websites than www.internationalpaintsuppliers.com for paint.

Is there anywhere better priced?

Thanks for a response!

Regards,
Johnny.

BikerGran
29-12-2015, 10:11 PM
It's quite nice if people come on the forum and introduce themselves before expecting to be helped with something...............

;)

Friar Tuck
30-12-2015, 07:24 AM
Hi, I am considering re-spraying my scooter and was wondering If anyone knows any cheaper websites than www.internationalpaintsuppliers.com (http://www.internationalpaintsuppliers.com) for paint.

Thanks for a response!

Regards,
Johnny.

BG is right Johnny, Fill in the user CP up on the left hand side and tell us a bit about yourself. We gather you have a scooter! You might get a warmer reception rather than go straight in with a direct question first off.

wiskers
30-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Looks like spam to me

strima
30-12-2015, 11:22 AM
Looks like spam to me

Agreed....

BikerGran
30-12-2015, 02:52 PM
I thought the same but I'm practising being nice to see if I could do it as a new Year Resolution...........

Friar Tuck
31-12-2015, 04:27 AM
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. After all he did ask a question and not give a statement as such.

Strider
31-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Hi, I am considering re-spraying my scooter and was wondering If anyone knows any cheaper websites than www.internationalpaintsuppliers.com for paint.

Thanks for a response!

Regards,
Johnny.

Would have thought that Ewok and tuck trading would have been in there straight away

wiskers
31-12-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. After all he did ask a question and not give a statement as such.

Not so sure most people asking that question would have put it more like this

Can anyone help my scooter needs paint and I'm looking for the best place to buy

Can anyone help?

Thanking you

One thing it was something new to read on here so it's not all bad

Sir Ewok
31-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Would have thought that Ewok and tuck trading would have been in there straight away

All our advertising is subversive on this website.......:rolleyes:

Corrected that for you!