PDA

View Full Version : New bike.

ChopperFXR
18-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Sold my Streetbob and took this in part exchange. S&S Evo engine, Baker box, West Coast Choppers frame.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n301/ChopperFXR/100_0473_zpsg1sbd54m.jpg (http://s115.photobucket.com/user/ChopperFXR/media/100_0473_zpsg1sbd54m.jpg.html)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n301/ChopperFXR/100_0471_zpsdmkkwc3a.jpg (http://s115.photobucket.com/user/ChopperFXR/media/100_0471_zpsdmkkwc3a.jpg.html)

First thing that HAS to go is that fucking awful paintjob. Bright orange is worse than custard yellow.

The floor boards are going and so are the solid wheels.

I have some chrome alloy thick spoke jobbies to go on, and an Andrews cam, Hi Performance Mikuni carb, V&H Short Shot pipes. I will be keeping this one and having a play with it.

Got a couple more bikes to get rid of. A Ducati Monster 1000 IES and a Kawasaki Versys 650, if anybody is interested.

Chopper

Grav
18-08-2015, 08:02 PM
Jaysus H feckin BOB! That paint is grim.....

Custard Yellow would improve it enormously. ;)

Biker Buster
19-08-2015, 08:14 AM
Don't mind the orange paint or the purple frame, just not together.

I quite like the wheels though, less footery to clean than spokes.

harry
19-08-2015, 09:08 AM
Hey Chopper nice to see you back on here, as for the paint I'm with Grav on that one (Much as it pains me to say so) The bike itself is nice. Lookin' forward to seeing it around :D

addjunkie
19-08-2015, 06:29 PM
Pink works really well with the metslic purple, but cant see chopper on a pink bike for some reason.

BikerGran
19-08-2015, 08:07 PM
He's right about the orange though - I couldn't really see what the bike looked like cos I was blinded!

Friar Tuck
20-08-2015, 05:22 AM
You didn't get that bike off that Llewellyn Bowen bloke did you?

kidhaf
20-08-2015, 06:52 AM
That has potential ...lots of potential ....wheels can they not be done by somebody with a cnc machine get a smart design cut out ...as for the paint ....least said soonest mended.

ChopperFXR
20-08-2015, 08:08 AM
That has potential ...lots of potential ....wheels can they not be done by somebody with a cnc machine get a smart design cut out ...as for the paint ....least said soonest mended.

Already got a buyer for the wheels mate. You are so right about the paint work. Makes me feel sick to look at it. I had to try very hard to see past the paint and look at what could be done with the bike.

Anybody want to buy the tanks and mudguards as they are? Happily swap for some new, bare metal ones.

Chopper

ChopperFXR
20-08-2015, 08:10 AM
You didn't get that bike off that Llewellyn Bowen bloke did you?

No mate, I took it in part exchange on my Streetbob. Welshman from Cardiff, decent bloke actually........... despite being Welsh!!! :D:D

Chopper

Friar Tuck
21-08-2015, 05:09 AM
Looks like a Cillit Bang - Barry Scott special! other than that It's quaite naice! I would put some pullbacks on it, if it was mine. They're a bit old hat now but I'd think they'd suit?

Friar Tuck
21-08-2015, 05:10 AM
That bike is starting to ring bells! I'm sure I've seen it in one of the mags somewhere... Maybe Bosun or Yoda's taken a photo of it somewhere and put them up on their websites at some point... It just looks vaguely familiar, that's all.

SS2
21-08-2015, 11:59 AM
When the pics were first posted I thought I'd seen it at the Bulldog years ago, parked out back in 'Soweto' with a for sale sign on it ???

Orange and purple were standard Buell colours though so may not be that unusual.

silliboy
24-11-2015, 12:04 PM
I am quite at a loss to understand ,how did come into you mind colour scheme?

ChopperFXR
26-11-2015, 12:15 AM
I am quite at a loss to understand ,how did come into you mind colour scheme?

What the fuck has it got to do with you fucknuts?

Chopper

Friar Tuck
26-11-2015, 07:34 AM
Bloody 'ell, calm down. Some one give him a pint of GTN ffs!

harry
26-11-2015, 08:23 AM

Chopper

Hi Chopper, we've missed you :D

Sir Ewok
26-11-2015, 11:12 AM

Chopper

Ah! The quiet voice of reasoned debate......:o

kidhaf
30-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Jees ye know that saying absence makes the heart grow fonder....damn have I missed those subtle inflections that readily emanate from Chops posts. The subtle nuances of the English language, the crisp cut and thrust of reasoned and well thought out debate.

Aaaaaah fucknuts has a generous aroma of lazy summer days on the lawn as we gently berate the baseball hatted shell suited mutants ....haw fucknuts as we gently chide our fellow bikers to get the teas in.

This should be adopted as a new rating ...new members join and they get the status of fucknuts ......

Sir Ewok
01-12-2015, 01:18 PM
J ...new members join and they get the status of fucknuts ......

Brilliant idea, make it worth aiming for the higher levels.....:D

BikerGran
02-12-2015, 10:56 AM
"higher levels"

You are joking?

Sir Ewok
02-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Does anybody know what comes after "Talk, Type, Breath. Talk, Type Breath...." and have they reached those dizzy heights. Could it be like "Posting God" or "Super Member" or such like....:confused::confused:

Al who is that Al
02-12-2015, 02:15 PM
wot am i ?

Al who is that Al
02-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Eeek, Chat Virgin ?

Virgin on the ridiculous more like !

Friar Tuck
03-12-2015, 06:56 AM
Does anybody know what comes after "Talk, Type, Breath. Talk, Type Breath...." and have they reached those dizzy heights.....:confused::confused:

Lack of breath usually.....

Friar Tuck
03-12-2015, 06:58 AM
wot am i ?

Must not comment! must not comment!.....

Friar Tuck
03-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Eeek, Chat Virgin ?

Virgin on the ridiculous more like !

You're just a sprog matey! Gotta post a lot more drivel to get to the heady heights of the next level!

Then it 's the secret meeting, wearing the gimp mask, latex underpants, and being lead around on the chain, chanting the secret chant, before being allowed further up the brotherhood.....

Oops wrong forum.....I think? :o

Sir Ewok
03-12-2015, 04:33 PM
You're just a sprog matey! Gotta post a lot more drivel to get to the heady heights of the next level!

Then it 's the secret meeting, wearing the gimp mask, latex underpants, and being lead around on the chain, chanting the secret chant, before being allowed further up the brotherhood.....

Oops wrong forum.....I think? :o

You know you should NEVER , on pain of banking death, give away the secrets of the Old Ewokandtuckians......:mad:

Friar Tuck
04-12-2015, 07:07 AM
Not even the egg whisk?

Sir Ewok
04-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Not even the egg whisk?

or the wet spaghetti......

Al who is that Al
04-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Masters, please to forgive this humble apprentice, humble apprentice not know much about this drivelling. please to enlighten this unworthy person ?

Friar Tuck
05-12-2015, 05:51 AM
Masters, please to forgive this humble apprentice, humble apprentice not know much about this drivelling. please to enlighten this unworthy person ?

First you must post, then post again! Then once you have posted you must keep on posting! If you follow the thread?

Friar Tuck
15-01-2016, 06:50 AM
I want buy a bike between 100000-120000 tk. Can you suggest me what bike are best.

You're Banned! You didn't formally introduce yourself and you used your signature to post spam!

wiskers
15-01-2016, 08:56 AM
You're Banned! You didn't formally introduce yourself and you used your signature to post spam!

Well done sir

A couple turned up yesterday

How the fuck is chopper? Anyone know

Friar Tuck
16-01-2016, 06:51 AM
I think I've get rid of most of them as they try to sneak in under the net!

No idea about Chopper, He did have a big scare and ended up have some stents put in. He did post this here I think. So he's probably actually taking advise for a change and resting!

wiskers
16-01-2016, 09:41 AM
I think I've get rid of most of them as they try to sneak in under the net!

No idea about Chopper, He did have a big scare and ended up have some stents put in. He did post this here I think. So he's probably actually taking advise for a change and resting!

I remember he had a heart attack (possibly brought on by looking at a purple and orange bike) I'm only up the road from cardiff but don't think I have seen that bike around possibly I have but the colour would have made me run away and hide

Seriously it's a bloody nice bike under the paint but in my eyes its begging to be blacked out

Oh well chop if you reed this take it in the way it was meant and get well soon

harry
16-01-2016, 12:53 PM
We haven't seen Chopper around lately, but truth to tell we aint been out much recently.

Grav
16-01-2016, 02:19 PM
I miss Chopper. It seems nobody else can tell me to fuck off as skilfully as him.......

Friar Tuck
17-01-2016, 06:45 AM
I miss Chopper. It seems nobody else can tell me to fuck off as skilfully as him.......

Well you can Fuck off then, and when you get there you can fuck right off again!

There feeling better now, knowing you're wanted?

Sir Ewok
17-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Well you can Fuck off then, and when you get there you can fuck right off again!

There feeling better now, knowing you're wanted?

Fuck off.......

1 x EWOKANTUCK Fuckoff....... 3,000,567.97 +VAT, EAT and Luxury Tax.

Usual invoice requirement of payment within 30 minutes or the family will be sold into slavery.

Friar Tuck
18-01-2016, 07:07 AM
He's out of time as usual. And anyway we flogged them off years ago...!

Sir Ewok
18-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Of course that means that we use anybody up to the third generation*.....:D

*Remember the small print.

Friar Tuck
19-01-2016, 07:39 AM
But we've flogged everyone off on here up to the next Millenium!

Sir Ewok
19-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Now you know why the site is so quiet, they are all using the patented Ewokandtuck treadmill to produce Electricity for the EU (at competitive rates of course). We need to set a new trap with a funky new Biker site......:rolleyes:

kidhaf
19-01-2016, 04:09 PM

Well here you can have a Glaswegian fuck off ...just for variety ye know....

gettaefuck! not to be confused with gettae!fuck or gettae!fuck! .....spend some time with some Glaswegians you will fully understand how it can be used in so many different ways. :D

Biker Buster
20-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Or the more eloquent and of far greater value...

Gettaefuckyabass. :D

ChopperFXR
17-03-2016, 06:59 AM

OI! Grav, I am still alive (Just). I had a big heart attack on November 9th. Had to have 6 stents fitted. Really fucked me up. Hopefully on the mend now, but still nowhere near as strong as I was. Get very tired very quickly. Lots of Angina attacks which do tend to sting a bit. One giant head fuck to be honest.

So now that I have managed to find my way back here, FUCK OFF and when you have done that mate, you can fuck off some more, take that disgusting yellow lumpy shite with you and feed it to the non reflective hordes infesting this sceptred isle.

Tired now, need sleep. No charge for this FUCK OFF!

Chopper.

critch
18-03-2016, 03:54 PM
good to see your starting to feel a bit more yourself chopper:D

ChopperFXR
18-03-2016, 11:04 PM
I have decided to sell the Harley and build something else. 6750 ONO. Might take something in part exchange. Pm me if you are interested.

Chopper.