PDA

View Full Version : New Member from south Yorkshire

ostryjak
30-06-2015, 01:53 PM
Hi my name is Ostin , I live in Thurgoland and own a Honda CX500 trike with a Reliant rear end. It is a work in progress on which I am still working on getting road worthy. Interests include Motorcycles in general (I currently own a Sunbeam S7 , a MAXIM XJ1100 and an 800 CC Marauder) , guitars , playing music and machinery of all sort with a leaning towards firearms , gunsmithing (at the moment limited to re-bluing and re-refinishing) , Archery , Viking axes and so on. I have a leaning towards the spiritual and the occult. Regards , Ostin.

Friar Tuck
01-07-2015, 06:29 AM
Greetskis from Lincolngrad! Dah!

Sunbeam S7? I want one of them! I also have an (un)healthy(?) interest in antique guns. I have a replica blank firing Colt Model P .45 in a believed genuine late 19th century/ early 20th Mexican loop cross draw holster. and a possibly genuine Colt Navy revolver. But this feels too light to be an original and I would not to fire it!

As for Trikes? BG will be pleased, all our newbies seem to be trike riders at the moment!

BikerGran
01-07-2015, 11:06 AM
It was a pic of a CX500 trike in, I think, a mag which shall remain nameless - well no, it was BSH in the days when Blue was in charge! - that inspired me to get my GT550 converted!

devon-tony
01-07-2015, 01:02 PM
Greeting Ostin, sound like a great bloke :)

I like trikes :)
and Im S1 and S5 RFD :) get to play with toys for a living :)

hard life but someone has to do it

Friar Tuck
02-07-2015, 05:33 AM
Greeting Ostin, sound like a great bloke :)

I like trikes :)
and Im S1 and S5 RFD :) get to play with toys for a living :)

hard life but someone has to do it

Is that legal?

devon-tony
03-07-2015, 09:06 AM
is what legal?

I build some of the finest 6" barrel 686 revolvers available :)

sadly not a lot of use here in the UK, but Germany love them

this was last months production

devon-tony
03-07-2015, 09:13 AM
slabbed barrel, built on brand new or used frames, we make the barrel and underlug, everything is made and polished to top quality and tolerance.

the main part of the work here is match grade semi auto .22lr rifles for target shooting, lever action rifles fully slicked and modified common being .357 and .44

also a few .223/5.56 straight pull AR15 etc

do loads of parts for taking semi auto shotguns out to high capacity, 12 or 13 shot semi auto 12 bore is huge amounts of fun LOL

Friar Tuck
04-07-2015, 05:15 AM
is what legal?

I build some of the finest 6" barrel 686 revolvers available :)

sadly not a lot of use here in the UK, but Germany love them

this was last months production

Ooh! I've gone all weak at the knees!