PDA

View Full Version : Fb 100%

Strider
08-12-2014, 05:27 PM
I joined it to see what all the fuss was about .................... what a load of tossers on there (mostly), no brains, its always the drivers fault, slag off every "cager". I've spent most of my time shouting at the computer and the posts and wanting to wind people up on there.

Blue and Grav, not sure who else ............ you have my deepest deepest sympathy's having to moderate it

It really makes me see what a sensible lot you are on here (did I say that out loud???)

100%Pat
09-12-2014, 09:27 PM
My sentiments exactly I voted with my feet and walked from there months ago... when I also found myself going on there just to argue and pick rows with knobheads for fun... :p

BikerGran
09-12-2014, 10:17 PM
I tried moderating - gave it up as a bad job!

100%Pat
10-12-2014, 11:12 AM
My sentiments exactly I voted with my feet and walked from there months ago... when I also found myself going on there just to argue and pick rows with knobheads for fun... :p

But I do like doing that anyway..... :p

Blue
10-12-2014, 04:53 PM
It comes and goes in cycles. Every now and then Grav (who does a remarkable job) and I have a purge of the more idiotic posts. But there's some real good people at the heart of the group and sooner or later the incomers bugger off back to Facebook Bikers or wherever they came from. ;)

technoboiler
10-12-2014, 10:30 PM
bloody face bug...............I guessed as much!
ah well, as long as people are still supporting 100% its all good...:rolleyes:
good bunch of peeps here, I hope it stays that way..x