PDA

View Full Version : Three bikes

Scoobydoo
13-08-2014, 04:49 PM
I've just proven to the wife why I need three bikes ,Aberystwyth fzr decided to cook it self took me 6 months to correct ,bmw just got home from bulldog bash and clutch cable snapped but may be clutch is also shot ,waiting for cable ,just got to Aberystwyth again on harley and exhaust has snapped of right by engine cramp so a noisy ride home Friday .going back full circle fzr is only one fixed that's why three bikes trying to find good reasone for four ? Garage only big for three may being optimistic

Shep
13-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Extend the garage.

pastyman
13-08-2014, 09:06 PM
get rid of the wife - put bikes in the house

ChopperFXR
14-08-2014, 09:11 AM
When we sold the house and bought our new place, I "Promised" that I would only have my Harley plus one other bike as a project. That was just over a year ago. I now have my Harley and eight other bikes "As projects" of course!

The barn/workshop (Which is bigger than the cottage) has been finished before I even have the roof finished on the cottage. :D:D:D

Mrs Chopper did have the nerve to point out that I have my priorities slightly mixed up. What a cheek. I didn't speak to her till lunchtime.

WOMEN, KNOW YOUR PLACE!

Chopper :D

scanner
14-08-2014, 05:33 PM
mrs chopper my not read this forum ;)

matthewmosse
14-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Stopped counting at 14 bikes, technically it's 5 bikes and a lot of spares. Breakers charge so much I prefer to buy a project, and have a good stock of parts. Now I just need the kids to get old enough to join me out in the shed and join in instead of chucking bolts into the weeds or eating them. Something that is just starting to happen, the eldest whos 3 and a bit was very interested in helping change a tyre on my trailer the other day, and can already climb onto the tank of my ntv rat bike and put the keys in and start it up and operate the throttle.

mickthecrane
14-08-2014, 06:25 PM
well chopper, i have the shed, the loft , and thats it. the house is decorated by the old lady, the gardens are her domain, you wouldnt even know that a male lives in the house, (me). my missus can restore furniture in the dining room, totally rearrange furniture at her leisure, without asking me, while i cant even come into the house with smelly petrol hands , risk a bollocking, no, shes a diamond. she even gives me money to spend sometimes! henpecked, no, a creep, yes..........

Scoobydoo
14-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Harley fixed good for another 35000 miles