PDA

View Full Version : The Goat gives Greetings!

Rockabillygoaty
22-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Hi gang!
I'm Ken, 'aka Billy'

My partner T and I live in Mid Glamorgan, just off the M4.
There are great rides around us, for 4/3/2 wheels, whatever your preference.
From mountains, to Beaches, and all in between.

T spends all her spare time riding her pushbike, saying it keeps her going.
I on the other hand prefer a vehicle that takes a lot less effort to propel:thumbsu:

Ive begun building a trike based on a H.U.C. trike frame.
Not in a rush to finnish it as its just a money pit at the moment, and taking my time with it.

Ive just picked up a Mini based trike that was made and registered on a Q plate in 1991.
It has gone through a complete strip down this week, so as to have a sandblast, then a good friend of mine has decided he would like it to rebuild.
Due to this happening, I went up and bought a 1994 Honda VT700c Shadow shaft drive.
This I havent decided if ime going to Bob and use with two wheels, or get a swing arm converted to fit with a axle and go the three wheel rout with this one as well.
Its a bit of a dilema realy due to the fact that I love Bob chops, as much as Bob trikes, lol.

T doesnt mind whatever, as long as she eventualy gets to have a go on the finnished product, lol.

Well thats a bit about what Ime about, and hope to be able to tell and show more as time goes on.

'The Goat'

100%Pat
23-06-2014, 12:15 AM
welcome to the forum...:thumbsu:

Friar Tuck
24-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Greetins Frum Naarfuck!

You must know John then, He's frum Wales!

swirl
24-06-2014, 10:43 PM
Welcome in The Goat fancy seeing you here :thumbsu:

Rockabillygoaty
26-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Thanks dudes!
Hope I will have the opportunity to put some input that might be of use here!

Mind you! I do ask questions that others are afraid to ask though, lol.

Ime a big beliver in not being afraid of looking the fool, all for the sake of being afraid to ask a question that might sound stupid to others.:D
So dont be surprised, lol.

The Goat!

BikerGran
26-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Confucious he say "Man who asks question is a fool for a minute - man who does not ask is a fool all his life"

Friar Tuck
27-06-2014, 03:09 AM
As for Looking the Fool? Look at me avatar! Says it all really! As ofr asking questions? Ask away! You might get some odd answers though! And I mean ODD! just take a look at the reprobates on here!

Rockabillygoaty
27-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Biker Gran says it in one line!! :thumbsu:

BikerGran
27-06-2014, 09:32 PM
..... :beer1:

Friar Tuck
28-06-2014, 07:04 AM
She's on drugs....

BikerGran
28-06-2014, 10:47 AM
True.......