PDA

View Full Version : Another dick wot thinks he wants to be Plod

mickturate
18-06-2014, 08:05 AM
out yesterday afternoon on me tractor, A38 'tween taunton n bridgwater:
i spy a japper with blue fairing panels, with a dick in black with white helmet that says 'POLITE'

he was not impressed when i ignored his counterfeit credentials & blatted by, er, carefully filtered thru the traffic into bridgy...CTMS when i filtered by plodz in a marked motor & he for some reason hung back a bit.

srsly wanted to punch him in the throat.

Sir Ewok
18-06-2014, 11:58 AM
There is always some twat who wants to spoil your day, some legal some not.....

harry
18-06-2014, 06:39 PM
I'll have to keep a look out for him, I often go that way.

And I have a warant card :rolleyes:

BikerGran
18-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Wasn't this one was it? http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37161

That was from several years ago but apparently he's been active again

http://www.100-biker.com/forums/showthread.php?p=650713#post650713

scanner
18-06-2014, 09:21 PM
luckily we seem to be free from that sort of idiot

John Hopkins
18-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Basically it is against the law to wear something that might be mistaken for a police uniform with the intent to impersonate a policeman, but it is not against the law to wear a police uniform as a strippergram or to a fancy dress party..If the police arrest someone for wearing stuff that says POLITE and try to prosecute the crown prosecution service will throw it out and most magistrates will laugh it out of court..

so matey boy will continue to ride his pretend police bike without fear of arrest..

John.

gooseneck
18-06-2014, 10:28 PM
He sounds like a top notch watered down w&nker.:D

Sir Ewok
19-06-2014, 12:12 PM
Basically it is against the law to wear something that might be mistaken for a police uniform with the intent to impersonate a policeman, but it is not against the law to wear a police uniform as a strippergram or to a fancy dress party..If the police arrest someone for wearing stuff that says POLITE and try to prosecute the crown prosecution service will throw it out and most magistrates will laugh it out of court..

so matey boy will continue to ride his pretend police bike without fear of arrest..

John.

But the Police can stop him and check his vehicle (just in case the Polite can be altered to read Police) and find as many faults as exist and nick him for that. Most machines have minor faults and his is probably no exception.

ChopperFXR
24-06-2014, 05:33 PM
out yesterday afternoon on me tractor, A38 'tween taunton n bridgwater:
i spy a japper with blue fairing panels, with a dick in black with white helmet that says 'POLITE'

he was not impressed when i ignored his counterfeit credentials & blatted by, er, carefully filtered thru the traffic into bridgy...CTMS when i filtered by plodz in a marked motor & he for some reason hung back a bit.

srsly wanted to punch him in the throat.

Well we can hope that this tosser is around next time we go for a ride mate. Could be fun to meet up with him. :cool::cool:

Chopper