PDA

View Full Version : Hello! We have some exciting news…

davidgamble
22-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Dear All,

We have a new editor for 100% Biker in the name of…. Fanfares and jubilation… Blue Miller.

Blue, whom many (if not all) of you will know, has helped edit BSH for the last 14 or so years. We are delighted (and somewhat in awe) that she will be at the helm of the ship, steering it through both calm and stormy waters to become the UK's Best Selling Custom Bike Magazine, and you can bet she's hoisted the anchor and is ready to do just that ;)

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome her to the Jazz crew.

I would also like to thank Nik Samson for the last 7 years+ service and wish him all the best with his future challenges.

All of our editors from Pat, Nik and now Blue as well as the team of people behind the scenes, have made 100% Biker the success it is today. I would like to thank all of you who have continued to support our magazine and welcome anyone that is thinking of opening the pages for the first time. If you are the latter of the two, you're going to wonder why it's taken this long, but what perfect timing to join us… You're in for one hell of a ride!

Many thanks

Dave Gamble
Publisher

100%Pat
22-11-2013, 11:31 AM
Fantastic News... I couldnt be more chuffed... Welcome Missus..:thumbsu:

Blue
22-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Thank you to David and Pat for a very kind welcome. I'm delighted to be joining 100% Biker - in fact, I'm rather excited! I don't intend to change the heart and soul of your magazine (so, folk, don't panic that it will be all change and that 100% will be unrecognisable), but hopefully will bring some new elements to complement those which are already working so well. So yes, anchors aweigh! I wonder if they'll let me have a captain's hat... ;)

100%Pat
22-11-2013, 12:06 PM
And Creatures Parrot....:thumbsu:

Welcome Blue... what a great day for 100% Biker...:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::w oohoo:

Creature
22-11-2013, 12:23 PM
welcome Blue - wish you all the best in this adventure

now were's Polly?

NoZ
22-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Just wondering what the situation is with the regular contributors to the mag... are we still in a job or has it all changed with new hands on deck? Ie do I still have a job :D

Taff
22-11-2013, 12:28 PM
God that's welcome news.
I'll miss Nik like i'd miss a bad tooth.
So, i gotta ask, what happens to BSH then?

100%Pat
22-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Hahaha they got Nik Sampson... shit did we get the best of that deal or what..:thumbsu:

Creature
22-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Noz give Blue a chance to settle in and I am sure she will let us all know. :)

Anyway its time we met up for a cuppa hot chocolate :)

Just thinking about it works really well for me - as know Blue long time now and really wanted her to do the article for CBRTIM but I really wanted it in 100% - :)

NoZ
22-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Just putting it out there Mr C :thumbsu:

Creature
22-11-2013, 12:48 PM
I know m8 - been considering restarting myself, but that would mean I would have to go out again and almost certainly without Lynne - something I cant yet face :(

John Hopkins
22-11-2013, 12:49 PM
I wonder if they'll let me have a captain's hat... ;)

So does anyone know where THE GIFT is?

Well done blue.

John.

Creature
22-11-2013, 12:50 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm funnily enough this topic came up on biker chat on face book recently :)

Blue
22-11-2013, 01:02 PM
You'll all have to bear with me for a while as I catch my breath and find my feet - life has changed completely in the space of a few days but sometimes you need a good kick up the backside to move onto bigger and better things, and that's what I'm doing. The Grown Ups at 100% Biker have very kindly agreed that I can step into the role after Christmas but I will, of course, be working on stuff before then. Patience was never in my vocabulary but I'm asking you to have a little with me, just for a week or so.

I'm really looking forward to work being fun again!

hermann
22-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Great news! Look forward to seeing what happens with the magazine next.

shaggy696969
22-11-2013, 01:17 PM
I have always got on well with Nik, and had the utmost respect for Blue, No idea what or why and it's none of my business, I'd just like to wish them both luck in their new jobs. Many changes a foot. Good luck all and welcome Mistress Blue, be gentle ... ;):D:thumbu:

P.s It's good to see the forum bouncing back to light hearted banter too... :thumbu:

Captain Smurf
22-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Thank you to David and Pat for a very kind welcome. I'm delighted to be joining 100% Biker - in fact, I'm rather excited! I don't intend to change the heart and soul of your magazine (so, folk, don't panic that it will be all change and that 100% will be unrecognisable), but hopefully will bring some new elements to complement those which are already working so well. So yes, anchors aweigh! I wonder if they'll let me have a captain's hat... ;)

Ahemmmm:poke:

Shep
22-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Best wishes to Blue. *Text edited out.*

Last I heard of The Gift, Mitch had it.

Freak
22-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Permission to woo - hoo in a capitals if you please? :thumbsu:

100%Pat
22-11-2013, 01:36 PM
why not... I did...:thumbsu:

Blue
22-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Ahemmmm:poke:

Oh bugger. Sorry, sir! A pirate's hat, maybe? ;)

brandersnatch
22-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Good news. I'll have to pop into a newsagents in the new year :D

saxman
22-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Well done Blue. :thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:

Freak
22-11-2013, 05:09 PM
:thumbsu: WOO - HOO :thumbsu:

100%Pat
22-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Nice to see you back too...:eek:

harry
22-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Thanks to Nik for some great entertainment over the years and some friendly arguments about bikes & trikes.

congratulations Blue :D

It's gonna be fun

wodda
22-11-2013, 07:13 PM
Congratulations Blue.

Grav
22-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Congratulations Blue xxx :)

Mitch
22-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Erm... yes... the gift...

It was – what was left of it – given to me by Pyro at our rally (there's an article in the making there). However, it was ... left outside... by person or persons unknown due to the rotting stench of decay.

However, all is not lost, and there will be a new gift starting next year ;)

Meanwhile...!!! WOOOTT!! Well done to Blue for getting the editorship of 100% Biker!

Grav
22-11-2013, 07:28 PM
I refer the honourable gentleman to the statement I made some time ago that is now immortalised in his signature. ;)
:D

whistler
22-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Result :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Mitch
22-11-2013, 07:38 PM
:snigger: :D

I might have to build/get a decent bike over the winter then... The Triumph is going to have to go! ;)

ChopperFXR
22-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Great news for us readers and forum members. Congratulations Blue, well done. I wish you every success. I might even be tempted to do some scribbling again.

Chopper

Urban Terrorist
22-11-2013, 11:55 PM
congratulations Blue!!!!!

critch
24-11-2013, 12:47 PM
'kinell......

all right missus:D

Mitch
24-11-2013, 05:24 PM
'ello Critch!

Good to see you on here! :)

critch
24-11-2013, 06:00 PM
enjoying the column b.t.w., mitch mate.;)

Mitch
24-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Glad to hear it mate! :D

lowrider
24-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Nice one,should be fun

BigBod
25-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Great news, think I'll be re-subscribing:thumbsu::thumbsu: That Nik bloke pissed me off enough to cancel and I aint bought a copy since....

100%Pat
25-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Blue takes over after Chrimbo, I will ask her to clarify what issue number that will be... so everyone who has said the same thing ... can re subscribe for the New Year...:thumbsu:

Steve D
25-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Good choice. Congratulations Blue.

ratwing
25-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Sorry but I like the mag pretty much as it is (except the quads:thumbd::thumbd::thumbd:) and hope it doesn't turn into a BSH clone.
Having said that, I wish you every success and if it does change how about trying to emulate Awol a bit?

Blue
25-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. No, panic ye not - I've got no intention of making 100% into a BSH clone. Instead, I'd like to take all the best of 100%, BSH and AWoL (and I think I'm the only person to have edited all three) and make one absolutely amazing and unstoppable magazine. I'm always open to ideas and opinions, although I may fall over laughing at some of them... ;)

Thank you again.

hermann
25-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Open to ideas?

Biker poetry ;)

*Runs. Hides*

Blue
25-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Open to ideas?

Biker poetry ;)

*Runs. Hides*

You know what I'm going to say... ;)

NO!!!!!:D

excalibur
25-11-2013, 08:03 PM
I was always a fan of AWOL and Custom Bike, bought Back Street Heroes in the early days but soon switched off when the magazines aimed at the lower end bikes turned up. I bought Brit Chopper when it was around so will buy another issue of 100% and see if its worth re subscribing also.

Also any chance of bikes and trikes in the same mag without having to buy two?

Mitch
25-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Instead, I'd like to take all the best of 100%, BSH and AWoL (and I think I'm the only person to have edited all three) and make one absolutely amazing and unstoppable magazine.

That's what does it for me. One of the reasons why I'm more than happy to carry on writing! :D

Beano
25-11-2013, 10:45 PM
Hi Blue :D Congratulations on your new post .. position ... job ....

knuckle
25-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Well done Miss Blue, best of for your new venture....

cyberluddite
26-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Well now......I go off for a while and come back to find the ladies are taking over everywhere!:) (Which is no bad thing unless you're too much into the All American Macho thing .......or a member of the Taliban:eek:)

Congratulations to Blue for getting at the helm of the mag. (good to have someone who can write an intelligent article:thumbu:) and I hope the mag. will continue in its tradition of keeping in touch with the 'grass roots' (something BSH seemed to lack), though feel free to discard Nic's recent obsession with scrawling inane captions all over the photos.............

......which was REALLY REALLY IRRITATING!!:mad:

Lou Lou
26-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Thanks Pat :thumbu:

Blue takes over from issue 178 officially but is helping out with issue 177. On sale date for 178 is the 13th February. Anyone wanting to subscribe give the lovely Katy a call on 01244 881888 ext 501 or you can do it on-line via the 100% Biker website. There's an offer on at the moment of 6 issues for £17

Taff
26-11-2013, 11:29 AM
all the best of 100%, BSH and AWoL

Good.
But now you've gotta refer to the mag as 'Biker', which nobody else but nik ever did.
Finish every paragraph with "don't they?", "isn't it?", "haven't you?", etc.
Put a stoopid comment on every pic.
Include 4 pages of jokes every so often.
:puke:

Feel free not to bother though.

100%Pat
26-11-2013, 11:46 AM
I started the jokes page... and at that point they were funny:p
Cant wait to see Blue's first Issue... its going to be stunning..:thumbsu:
It will be as if the last few years were just a unpleasant dream...:thumbsu:

MrSmith
26-11-2013, 12:34 PM
I won't be subscribing

John Hopkins
26-11-2013, 01:14 PM
Good.
But now you've gotta refer to the mag as 'Biker', which nobody else but nik ever did.
Finish every paragraph with "don't they?", "isn't it?", "haven't you?", etc.
Put a stoopid comment on every pic.
Include 4 pages of jokes every so often.
:puke:

Feel free not to bother though.

And add a crossword puzzle.

John

Blue
26-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Taff, it's always been 100% to me, and I'm too old to change my habits!

I'm afraid that there will probably be some captions where events require it - but I like captions that are informative or mean that people can see a bike referred to in the article. My intention is to put a wide variety of stuff in the magazine, whether it be British, Japanese, American or European. The amount of talent in the custom bike scene is incredible - from engineering to paint to engraving - and, even after all these years, I am still amazed at people's ingenuity and initiative. And, of course, there'll be a multitude of events, from little one-dayers behind the local pub to the big shows. It's rather splendid to be in a job where I'm still constantly excited and impressed by what's going on and how it's involving.

But this isn't 'my' magazine - it's yours. I figure you'll tell me what I'm getting wrong - and, hopefully, right. :)

whistler
26-11-2013, 03:48 PM
I must be missing something but didn't have any problems with Nik as editor. In saying that did prefer the mag in the early days, it was more grass roots then. Looking forward Blue taking over. Think it will make a good mag great.

Blue
26-11-2013, 04:31 PM
I must be missing something but didn't have any problems with Nik as editor. In saying that did prefer the mag in the early days, it was more grass roots then. Looking forward Blue taking over. Think it will make a good mag great.

Thank you Whistler. You'll make me cry - and that would be my reputation out of the window! ;)

Taff
27-11-2013, 07:09 AM
Cant wait to see Blue's first Issue... its going to be stunning..:thumbsu:

No pressure though Blue...

100%Pat
27-11-2013, 09:21 AM
I honestly dont think there is pressure Taff... she is the most capable, most suited, and most perfectly fitted for that job... she'll walk it..:thumbsu:

Blue
27-11-2013, 10:37 AM
Pat Rihoy, you rock! :)

scanner
27-11-2013, 07:51 PM
good luck in the new post,looking foward to seeing where you go with the mag as a long time reader

Biker Buster
28-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Thanks to Nik for some great entertainment over the years and some friendly arguments about bikes & trikes.

congratulations Blue :D

Same from over here..

100%Pat
28-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Pat Rihoy, you rock! :)

Thank you Missus....you too...:thumbsu:

Taff
30-11-2013, 01:33 AM
God, all the gushing replies from Nik, to those (both of 'em) who've wished him all the best and complimented him on his input to the mag, and his tearful thanks for being the ones who've bought his mag and kept him in a job for the last few years, are choking me up.
Dont shit on people on your way up.
You might meet them on your way down.

Peirre
30-11-2013, 07:32 AM
Will the "run to the sun" be crossing over to 100% ??

.......*runs and hides

whistler
30-11-2013, 12:54 PM
I was always a fan of AWOL and Custom Bike, bought Back Street Heroes in the early days but soon switched off when the magazines aimed at the lower end bikes turned up. I bought Brit Chopper when it was around so will buy another issue of 100% and see if its worth re subscribing also.

Also any chance of bikes and trikes in the same mag without having to buy two?

I agree with combining the bikes and trikes back in the same mag. Suppose it'll be down to the circulation figures

BigBod
02-12-2013, 11:16 AM
God, all the gushing replies from Nik, to those (both of 'em) who've wished him all the best and complimented him on his input to the mag, and his tearful thanks for being the ones who've bought his mag and kept him in a job for the last few years, are choking me up.

Shown himself to be what he is IMHO...:rolleyes:;)

Biker Buster
02-12-2013, 02:38 PM

Never met the guy, never fell out with the guy, enjoyed some of his musings in the mag, so I aint gonna decry him for treading on someone else's toes.
I do realise some folk on here have issues with him, but I am not a 'band waggoneer'.

whistler
02-12-2013, 07:45 PM

Never had an issue with Him. Didn't agree with some of contents of the mag at times, but no big deal. Like Bikebuster not jumping on bandwagon. Have enjoyed the mag whoever edited it in the past.

Taff
02-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Never met the guy, never fell out with the guy, enjoyed some of his musings in the mag, so I aint gonna decry him for treading on someone else's toes.
I do realise some folk on here have issues with him, but I am not a 'band waggoneer'.

Nope, i've never met him either, and only fell out with him on here.
Still aint a big fan.
I dont see him as treading on anybody's toes, more a case of trying on shoes that he'll never fill, same as he couldn't fill Pat's.

grumpy1
03-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Nope, i've never met him either, and only fell out with him on here.
Still aint a big fan.
I dont see him as treading on anybody's toes, more a case of trying on shoes that he'll never fill, same as he couldn't fill Pat's.

maybe he didnt want to fill anybodys shoes. was trying to go his own way. I enyoyed his musings and the magazine.looking forward to seeing how it goes under the capable hands of BLUE. im sure she will do things her way as well.

NoZ
05-12-2013, 10:33 PM
Wow, everyone's a critic!

Can't believe the bitchy shit I've read on this thread so far. What happened to keeping boardroom politics in the boardroom? Why can't you just wish them both good luck in their new jobs - why do you have to be so nasty about it? You wonder why no one's commented in his favour! Shit why would anyone want to.. well other than me but that's cos I have a knack of sticking my head above the parapet.

You don't have to like everyone but you know what, he did a good job whether you like him or hate him. End of the day, the mag thrived under his editorial and was the ONLY mag to do well recently, even against the big boys like BSH. Let's face it, as a SFmag reader, I'm still mourning the loss of my fav mag, which got screwed over big time, as well as my two fav writers. The only reason I will now read BSH is because I wanna see where Nik takes it. Up til now, I gave it a go but thought it was too glossy and up it's own arse quite frankly. But each to their own, others enjoy it, so who am I to slag it off? It's about personal preference, people show theirs by buying it.

Talking of slagging off, I've yet to hear Nik say one bad word about any of this, only seen him say good things about the transition. I'm sure he has his views, as does Blue but both of them have the good manners and professionalism not to spout them over the internet. I've gotta respect that.

I look forward to seeing what both people bring to the table with both mags. I wish them both every success at their creative ventures.

I'll leave you to carry on with ya dummy throwing, as you were :popcorn:

whistler
05-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Wow, everyone's a critic!

Can't believe the bitchy shit I've read on this thread so far. What happened to keeping boardroom politics in the boardroom? Why can't you just wish them both good luck in their new jobs - why do you have to be so nasty about it? You wonder why no one's commented in his favour! Shit why would anyone want to.. well other than me but that's cos I have a knack of sticking my head above the parapet.

You don't have to like everyone but you know what, he did a good job whether you like him or hate him. End of the day, the mag thrived under his editorial and was the ONLY mag to do well recently, even against the big boys like BSH. Let's face it, as a SFmag reader, I'm still mourning the loss of my fav mag, which got screwed over big time, as well as my two fav writers. The only reason I will now read BSH is because I wanna see where Nik takes it. Up til now, I gave it a go but thought it was too glossy and up it's own arse quite frankly. But each to their own, others enjoy it, so who am I to slag it off? It's about personal preference, people show theirs by buying it.

Talking of slagging off, I've yet to hear Nik say one bad word about any of this, only seen him say good things about the transition. I'm sure he has his views, as does Blue but both of them have the good manners and professionalism not to spout them over the internet. I've gotta respect that.

I look forward to seeing what both people bring to the table with both mags. I wish them both every success at their creative ventures.

I'll leave you to carry on with ya dummy throwing, as you were :popcorn:
"Your the only one to stick your head above the parapet", have you been reading this thread right. :confused:

Friar Tuck
20-12-2013, 05:23 AM
Yee Harr! Welcome Mistress Blue!

This is gonna be fun! What with Pat back and now Blue on board.

I think the sparks are gonna fly.

Will Stu Garland be making guest appearances?

And more importantly will Gruff be making an appearance?

spyderider
20-12-2013, 11:12 AM
OK, I dont care for the american twin which is why I stopped buying BSH. I'll wait to see how Blue takes on the job before slating anyone.
Meanwhile, I'll hover in the background.

BikerGran
20-12-2013, 09:31 PM
We'd like pictures of that Sypderider!

whistler
20-12-2013, 10:23 PM
OK, I dont care for the american twin which is why I stopped buying BSH. I'll wait to see how Blue takes on the job before slating anyone.
Meanwhile, I'll hover in the background.

I don't mind American v twins or xs 650s, but there is more to custom bikes than just those. So hope the mag keeps the variety of bikes

matthewmosse
21-12-2013, 09:55 AM
I must admitt, due to prefering to keep my limmited funds directed at keeping the bike leggal in the face of an eternal pay freeze, I let my subscription at the newsagent lapse, and found I didn't miss my monthly reading as much as I used to if I missed an issue, so possibly think the mag had gone a bit stale, if you get my meaning. The change in editorship might bring me back, who knows? I think really though, it was the depth of content that killed my subscription, blackjack left and his articles were really good, but so were the ones that followed, but they seemed to not always be there. The other factor that I started to feel was getting a bit repeated was how much space was given over to big budgett customs with v twin engines and sending the trikes off into their own magazine, I'm not keen enough on trikes to keep up the subscription but included in the main mag, they helped keep the mag alive and interesting. Thought I'd throw my thoughts in the ring for the new editor, I won't slate Nic as I don't really have an axe to grind, and the main reason for dropping my subscription was financial, nowt jazz can do about my pay. Want to talk about editor changes wrecking a magazine, well I reacon classic motorcycle mechanic post Rod Gibson is the hands down winner of that award. Suddenly all the articles were about where you could send the bike to get the tyres pumped up :rolleyes: . Really the issue there was it was (is) a mechanics mag with an editor who openly admitted to barely knowing which end of a spanner to use - killed the depth of the artilcles.
Keep 100% with it's feet firmly planted and some content in the grass roots is my request, with some workshop content, if the suggestions of a lapsed subscriber are of interest.
Good luck Blue

Olds
31-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Best wishes for the new year and the new job Blue. :)

Roadkingboy
31-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi from the newest member, roadkingboy. Looking forward to the Blue era she writes well with a great sense of humour can't wait!
Long term BSH subscriber just had Nics first issue, may have to rethink my subs! Role on issue 178 I say!

whistler
31-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi from the newest member, roadkingboy. Looking forward to the Blue era she writes well with a great sense of humour can't wait!
Long term BSH subscriber just had Nics first issue, may have to rethink my subs! Role on issue 178 I say!

Not sure bout the new BSH issue either. There is some nice bikes, but the written content is poor. Good to see readers lives back, but do we need 2 of Niks own pics in there. Maybe not enough time to get the mag to it's regular high standard with the transition. Time will tell

robbum
01-01-2014, 02:42 PM
congratulations to Blue and hope she does as well in new venture as she has as a writer

Crafter
02-01-2014, 12:20 PM
Time to put my hand in my pocket and cough up for a postal subscription. ;)

Perdix
03-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Congratulations Blue - it's certainly going to be an interesting year!
Hopefully you will have time to keep writing too?

Also, personal hopes are that there is a bias towards bikes (& rods & trikes) and maybe tech, rather than the tidal wave of event coverage. I know some people like it, but too many pages on events just leaves me cold.

Anyway, I look forward to 100% going from strength to strength.

whistler
04-01-2014, 01:40 AM
My personal thing would be less tech (as it leaves me cold, plus it goes over my head anyway), and more diversity of events. I also like the jokes page, the rogues gallery and the letters pages. I don't want much.

noisygit
10-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Congratulations on the new job Blue, I was a bit saddened when I got the last issue of BSH and realised you were no longer in it as I always enjoy what you write but I'm ok now I know you'll still be writing about bikes and stuff :)
All I'll say about any possible changes to the mag are put some funny jokes in-laughing is one of the things I enjoy most in life :D

technoboiler
25-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Its all new to me....ee nice to be back, hope all's been well whilst I have been away! :thumbsu:

Shep
25-11-2014, 12:32 PM
Ayeoop Techno. Haven't heard from you for a while. You keeping ok?

critch
25-11-2014, 04:06 PM
technoboiler! now theres a name from the past, how ye bonny lass?

technoboiler
25-11-2014, 06:39 PM
Ayeoop Techno. Haven't heard from you for a while. You keeping ok?

well ello shep, am doing great thanks, just dont get online much these days, thought I would have a little look see how the gang is getting on ...:thumbsu:

technoboiler
25-11-2014, 06:43 PM
hiya critch, eee it feels like I have never been away...lol.:thumbu:

100%Pat
25-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Hello Techno... its wonderful to see you back, its been bloody years mate... we've missed you..
Bloody hell this place will liven up a bit now...
stand by ya beds lads... shes back...:thumbsu:

technoboiler
09-12-2014, 06:57 PM
ha ha ee Pat well ya bugga,
What's happening? Is everyone on that face bug now?......lol
:cool:
I prefer to be a little less available to johnny gov :p
Wish I got online more but am too bloody lazy...ha ha
I have to say I defo have missed the gang mind...........hope ya all well and dandy

100%Pat
09-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Well techno, Im living in spain now, I just keep an eye on this place for Blue , not many of the original gang come on here any more sad to say... its so good to see you here though... this place needs us girls to shake it up a bit... :whistle:

technoboiler
10-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Well techno, Im living in spain now, I just keep an eye on this place for Blue , not many of the original gang come on here any more sad to say... its so good to see you here though... this place needs us girls to shake it up a bit... :whistle:

well up and off deserting us to live in the sun eh?............good for you, I just love the fact I can drop by once in a while and catch up with old friends...My friend's family live in spain, I may just visit soon,,,,lol
my cat is very poorly at mo, so cant plan, but keep looking over your shoulder Pat,,,ha ha,,,,,,,,,hola,,,xx:thumbsu:

Mitch
03-01-2015, 07:08 PM
well up and off deserting us to live in the sun eh?............good for you, I just love the fact I can drop by once in a while and catch up with old friends...My friend's family live in spain, I may just visit soon,,,,lol
my cat is very poorly at mo, so cant plan, but keep looking over your shoulder Pat,,,ha ha,,,,,,,,,hola,,,xx:thumbsu:

I'm here occasionally :thumbu:

harry
15-01-2015, 04:38 PM
I was just looking at the latest issue and I noticed that Mistress Blue says she has been in charge of 100% Biker for a whole year.

Congratulations Blue it's been a good year. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Grav
15-01-2015, 10:18 PM
What daft bastid let Boiler back in?

There goes the neighbourhood etc. ;)

Grav
15-01-2015, 10:19 PM
I was just looking at the latest issue and I noticed that Mistress Blue says she has been in charge of 100% Biker for a whole year.

Congratulations Blue it's been a good year. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Indeed it has, happy anniversary Blue xxx :)

SS2
16-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Hippy anniversary boss. Hope there was cake!:D

Blue
03-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Thank you my lovelies. It was a bit short on cake, I must say...

Friar Tuck
05-02-2015, 05:20 AM
Blimey! that Year went quick! Congrats Dear Mistress!

You gonna bring Gruff back then?

I said GRUFF not GRAV!......

Blue
05-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Gruf was a BSH thing, FT - and, as far as I know, Rich King isn't drawing cartoon strips these days anyway.

technoboiler
27-02-2015, 09:10 PM
What daft bastid let Boiler back in?

There goes the neighbourhood etc. ;)

eeeeeeeee I'm behind you........look.lol:p

krammer
03-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Happy daze :)

technoboiler
31-03-2015, 06:50 PM
well it seems my life in the dark as a shroom has come to an end, I am looking to start a whole new me! From now on I am gona get out and about :p,,,,anyone close to the toon got any idea's on how to get me oot the hoose?,,,,,by the way, it may take a crow bar as my ass is a tight fit through the front door these days, and I am having difficulty typing as my finger nails are 18 inches long!
I think I just sat on my german shepherd! :rolleyes:

SS2
31-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Same owld shite's still happening hin, plus a load more. Ower much gannin on these days, mekks yer heid hurt trying to decide where to gan.:D

See ya aboot nee doubt though eh.