PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog 2014

Taff
10-11-2013, 11:08 PM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3797/jav4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/jav4.jpg/)

strima
10-11-2013, 11:30 PM
Where the fuck is the like button when you need it?

harry
11-11-2013, 06:09 AM
I'm gutted.

I can't go just cos me son is getting married.

I thought I'd brought him up better than that. :D

John Hopkins
11-11-2013, 11:54 AM
The bulldog would make a great wedding venue..

Imagine the bragging rights..

John.

pale rider
11-11-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm gutted.

poor lad give him my condolences

harry
11-11-2013, 04:34 PM
The bulldog would make a great wedding venue..

Imagine the bragging rights..

John.

His betrothed wants to do it in her home town of Arbroath.

There will be no discussion. :thumbd:

harry
11-11-2013, 04:35 PM
poor lad give him my condolences

See above. :D

Dusty
11-11-2013, 07:19 PM
Good to see the return of the Dog. Even better to see the rave tent has been dropped, maybe that'll get rid of all the chavvy fuckers in their Clio's who spend half the weekend robbing bikers tents. :thumbsu:

Fenrir
11-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Bulldog bash always covers my son's birthday - and I'll have to wait for him to be a fair bit older than 3 before I can take him.
Just as the IOMTT is always bang in the middle of exam season (guess I'll have to wait for retirement and hope its still running)

pale rider
14-11-2013, 02:43 PM
cant find a link to get a ticket been on face fuck and messaged them no reply, I hope I not banned from another venue

Taff
22-11-2013, 04:44 AM
All the details of how to get a ticket are on http://www.bulldogbash.co.uk
As yet we aint set up to take card/online payments, so it's cheques or postal orders. And we ain't using no Ticketmaster type agencies, as they don't give us the dosh from the tickets until after the event, in case we do a runner and don't put it on. But we need the money to put it on in the first place. So fuck 'em all, they'll come straight from the clubhouse.
The little mention in the classified type events listing in the mag (100%) gives the wrong e-mail address, the .com address, not the correct co.uk one, and that'll show up as not working due to non-payment. Absolutely true, but not very confidence inspiring when i'm saying send your money off, and you're hoping we ain't gonna spend it and leave you with no Bash.
It is on, you will get tickets if you send for 'em, and the cheap price doesn't mean there's a hidden cost when you get there, like extra for camping or any devious shit like that, as has been asked already.

100%Pat
22-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Hi Taff... I take it someone has relayed this cock up to the people concerned ...:(

Lou Lou
22-11-2013, 10:02 AM
I'm on to this..it will be corrected in issue 176 on sale 19th December. Sorry about that...it's an editorial error.

100%Pat
22-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Well.... he wont be doing that again eh...:rolleyes:

Steve D
22-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Well.... he wont be doing that again eh...:rolleyes:
Or even "she". God I'm so much the modern man. :D

Barrowboy
20-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Bulldog bash always covers my son's birthday - and I'll have to wait for him to be a fair bit older than 3 before I can take him.
Just as the IOMTT is always bang in the middle of exam season (guess I'll have to wait for retirement and hope its still running)

Don't let it stop you going because he's 3 mate. My lad's been going since he was 9 months and still loving it 7 years on !
:thumbsu:

Alex81WSC
21-01-2014, 01:38 AM
On here I would like to have the "LIKE" "LIKE" "LIKE" "LIKE" Button...

I / we will be there Taff, looking forward to it like nothing else.. :-)

If you need any , and I mean any!! help, in any way shape or form, please let the Wolvo Support Club (me) Know, we will do everything we can to make this event a big success..

Hoping to be a 'very small part' of making this the best ever......

L&R
Alex WSC.

All the details of how to get a ticket are on http://www.bulldogbash.co.uk
As yet we aint set up to take card/online payments, so it's cheques or postal orders. And we ain't using no Ticketmaster type agencies, as they don't give us the dosh from the tickets until after the event, in case we do a runner and don't put it on. But we need the money to put it on in the first place. So fuck 'em all, they'll come straight from the clubhouse.
The little mention in the classified type events listing in the mag (100%) gives the wrong e-mail address, the .com address, not the correct co.uk one, and that'll show up as not working due to non-payment. Absolutely true, but not very confidence inspiring when i'm saying send your money off, and you're hoping we ain't gonna spend it and leave you with no Bash.
It is on, you will get tickets if you send for 'em, and the cheap price doesn't mean there's a hidden cost when you get there, like extra for camping or any devious shit like that, as has been asked already.

strima
21-01-2014, 11:13 PM
I'm gutted.

And my sister in law has just booked her wedding for that Friday, looks like a one night Bully for me... :(

mickturate
24-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Good to see the return of the Dog. Even better to see the rave tent has been dropped, maybe that'll get rid of all the chavvy fuckers in their Clio's who spend half the weekend robbing bikers tents. :thumbsu:

i just might know someone who at the last 'dog ripped the battery terminal lead off'f one of the rave tent 'posses' cars as he couldn't stop his fucking car alarm going off at 4+am...

i think there was a suggestion that the terminal lead was the least of his worries if the banshee noise did not stop pronto...
:D

Dusty
24-01-2014, 06:03 PM
i just might know someone who at the last 'dog ripped the battery terminal lead off'f one of the rave tent 'posses' cars as he couldn't stop his fucking car alarm going off at 4+am...

i think there was a suggestion that the terminal lead was the least of his worries if the banshee noise did not stop pronto...
:D

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D

Scoobydoo
24-01-2014, 06:43 PM
I'll be there again this time fettled the bike so I'll get at least 2mph more down the strip and still be the loudest bike