PDA

View Full Version : Hello then

Bri
18-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Joined the forum in 2009, but I suppose now is as good a time as any to say hello..:rolleyes:

Riding since mid 80's with much the same attitude now as did back then.
Living in one of the Shires.
Keep self pretty much to self, and most people probably know me just by face rather than name etc

Bri

John Hopkins
18-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Hi Bri,

male, female or poof..

can you fill in the user CP up there on the left so we know which shire to take the piss out of, and maybe meet on a road somewhere..

If it took you 4 years to make your first post god knows how long it will take to make your second.

Don't worry about names and faces, lots of people are ugly..I'm the really good looking one..

So what are you riding..

John

Friar Tuck
19-03-2013, 06:37 AM
John hasn't used a mirror in years!

Greetins frum Naarfuck!

John Hopkins
19-03-2013, 12:44 PM
What's a mirror?

John.

Bri
19-03-2013, 06:46 PM
"poof"
Exclamation,
Used to convey the suddenness with which someone or something disappears.

Well I cant be that as I have only just arrived, and far from suddenly!

As for your other two guesses John, how often do you frequent with women called Brian? I read you quoting Welsh women as scary, even fat and scary. But if they are also called Brian I just hope your not going home with them.:eek:

There be a good number of Shires, and while I live in one, I was born in another and often travel between them all. Allshire, got a nice sound to it.

And while I'm travelling around Allshire the rumble of the FXR often causes sheep to leap for cover, cows to moove over and pigs to...ah, see that's where it all goes very black, cos pigs have got radar guns now that spoil yer fun:thumbd:

Bri

John Hopkins
19-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Sorry mate I thought it might have been short for Britney..The only Brian I can think of is Brian Griffin..and he shags across species..

I haven't shagged anything since I caught the end of my dick in the motor mower while mowing the lawn wearing shorts..

John.

Friar Tuck
20-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Mindbleach someone please?

MrSmith
21-03-2013, 05:07 AM
I haven't shagged anything since I caught the end of my dick in the motor mower while mowing the lawn wearing shorts..

John.

Teach you to do it lying down.

Bri
23-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Cheers for all the hello's, and the laughs.
I'll no doubt catch a few of you while out and about:thumbu:

(if the snow gives up):thumbd:

Bri