PDA

View Full Version : I am new here.............

Jordan
11-02-2013, 04:26 AM
Hello everyone I am new to this forum and this forum looks like an interesting place. I am from United State. I hope I will enjoy my stay here.

Friar Tuck
11-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Hi Jordan,

Greetins Frum Naarfuck! Wherabouts in the Good Ole US of A are you from? Yuo'll be getting a post from John no doubt and he will ask real probing questions like, are you male, female, or poof? and will want you to fill out the profile bit up in the top right corner. Then he will get you you put up photos of your trusty steed. Then he will probably want to move in with you! He's from Wales you see, and he's shagged all the sheep there now!

John Hopkins
11-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi Welcome to the forum,

We already know you are either an arab country or a supermodel so take no notice of the Norfolk redneck, he lives were all the sheep are ugly..

User CP is on the left, but he has only been here 20 years so it takes a bit of time to sink in..

If you are from the states you have probably visited one of my hospitals..

John.

Friar Tuck
12-02-2013, 05:23 AM
The sheep may be ugly but my sister is really pretty with her three bums and four tits!

Taff
12-02-2013, 08:15 AM
Long as you dont call everybody 'bro', talk about your 'scoot', or how you hate 'cagers', you'll be fine.