PDA

View Full Version : mayday run idiots

contail
02-05-2011, 01:39 PM
went to watch the bikes go down the A21. was dissapointed to see quite a few of the sports bikes were intimidating and riding like twats. i would imagine the police sat down the road are having a good time with the camera.
:(

pyro
02-05-2011, 06:45 PM
Most along my road (A259) were pretty sensible, but there was a fair few twats riding like idiots, especially through the village.

contail
02-05-2011, 07:25 PM
2nd time i went back to get photos. they were alot more sencible. how ever a few bikers found out that poeple were over taking in the opposite direction too. one guy had a lucky escape. car in front was turning in. biker was gunning it. car pulled out but went in same direction. by the time my camera had phocused he was at the bottom of the road. pics are on fb. theres a camera where i was sitting and plod down the road.
im off to battle now (40mph)

droid
02-05-2011, 07:25 PM
went to watch the bikes go down the A21. :(

Yeah.

Telly was crap wasn't it?:D:D

dodgyphil
04-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Come on lads, we expect the leather romper suited sportsbike rider to be a knob!
AND I know they give the rest of us a bad name

But it was a good day in Hastings for those who got there.

UNLESS YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY TO DRIVE OR PARK A 4 WHEELER:D

contail
04-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Come on lads, we expect the leather romper suited sportsbike rider to be a knob!
AND I know they give the rest of us a bad name

But it was a good day in Hastings for those who got there.

UNLESS YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY TO DRIVE OR PARK A 4 WHEELER:D

yeah i heard it was good. i just wanted to point out that it is realy noticable, especialy round the smaller villages where the rich and anti bike live

mickturate
06-05-2011, 01:04 PM
I ride at pace

you ride like a twat

& He

is a fekkin idiot...

you see this picture: ???

thats me not giving a fuck that is.

ride your own ride, live yer own life, let it the fuck go, no matter how you feel about the power rangers,

in their bonce they is right & you/me/the worl' got it all wrong....

kajir
06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
I ride at pace

you ride like a twat

& He

is a fekkin idiot...

ride your own ride, live yer own life, let it the fuck go, no matter how you feel about the power rangers,

yip..............

baldybongo
07-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Quite right and well said.:thumbu:

contail
07-05-2011, 10:59 AM
I ride at pace

you ride like a twat

& He

is a fekkin idiot...

i know your right and i totaly agree with you. i egt stereo typed any way, but i havnt been on the road for a couple of years a poeple still link me to them idiots. any way, i just wanted to vent a bit.
on safer note thought. i think i got the message through to mr main beem last night. he was sat up my arse on that very fast road from battle to johns cross when an animal apeared by the jipsum works. i had to slam my brakes on so as not to have an accident. i think the guys eyes behind me were wider than the animals. he backed off a lot.
end result, animal didnt get hit.

i dont want to sound like im a moody old car driver or anything. it just gets me down when they ruin it for us. a lot of us are get stopped a lot round here because of the sunday plastic finatics (coppers words too).

mickturate
07-05-2011, 12:43 PM
it just gets me down when they ruin it for us. .

I know y'are just giving it a vent...we all need to do that at times, except of course me as i am a pefectly balanced being :rolleyes:

but
NOBODY spoils it for anybody...

serious: i'd like to think they do when I rock up road rimed & tatty in me jeans n faded kit n redwing boots & some feckwit behaves like what they are
&
then I'd like to feel/think-I'm being stereotyped & this isn't about me but it is about ME
as, its then up to me to challenge the feckwit or just let it the fuck go...
either way, at that moment I'm in charge of the situation. not the feckwits.
not the powerrangers, not whoever fucked off the feckwit in the frst place
&
it just might have been: 'my mammy sed motorbikes are dangerous & i can't have one'

at that point: pity is the only real response innit? :thumbu:

soapbox removed, Ithenkew.