PDA

View Full Version : New Club in the UK:- Samirians England

Pages : [1] 2

samiriansuk
10-01-2011, 06:53 PM
just to let you all know the back and front patches are now being removed and will no longer be worn

For more information:web site: www.samirians.com samiriansuk (remove space) @gmail.com

Lone-Wolf
10-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Wotcha.

Errr - no thanks.

strima
10-01-2011, 07:36 PM
Do you have women with big boobs or just ladyboys?

Taff
10-01-2011, 09:25 PM
We are not a MC/1%er/MCC & NOT territorial
Which is precisely why those backpatches wont be on long before you get ripped, and realise that the place for internet bike clubs, is on the internet, not out in The Big Wide World.

In England the chapters cover: Norfolk (1st UK), Bristol, Yorkshire, Sheffield, Lincolnshire (with new Chapters opening)
Good luck with that.
You'll need it.

Strider
10-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Can you buy their back patches off Ebay??? :D

John Hopkins
10-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I don't want to belong to a club where the first word in their banner means surrender..

If I was making the effort to belong to a club I would apply to an established one...

Still welcome to the forum.

Ride safe.

John.

lowrider
10-01-2011, 11:04 PM
I read the title as Samaritans anyway at first glance:o

droid
10-01-2011, 11:30 PM
They might be needed....:rolleyes:

kidhaf
11-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Mebee it its true, well relatively true that 99% wanna be like the 1% ....I have many friends real life and on interwebby who are full patch wearers.

I couldnt do what they do so am content wi my wee MCC club no hassles no politics. I do worry that clubs of this nature can cause an overspill of indignation from the larger patched clubs.

I know we keep seeing these clubs appearing or interweb, club patches BRMC & SOA. But how long before somebody really fucks it up and gets a real stomping. Then it will be all over the press about "biker wars" the press would sensationalise a single incident, that would give the police a hell of a lot of ammunition to try and crush bikers as a whole. Look at the treatment of the HA and bikers attending the Bulldog.

These people spout about clubs with little or no thought about the consequences of their actions. I am all for using the inteweb to promote biking its a tool, a weapon of mass information. It can also be used against us as a weapon and clubs such as this only throw fuel onto an already unstable fire.

So they wish a club good on you 5 minutes research on the net and they would have found out some basic ground rules.

I would love to hear how the meeting goes to start up the club. I am sure they will be warmly shaken by the throat ....

Infact I can summarise my diatriabe above. Feck off, grow up, save yourselves a lot of grief and dont be so bloody stupid.

This feels like a Monday when it all goes tits up.......mutter mumble bitch whine ..........

devon-tony
11-01-2011, 08:51 AM
so where are the application forms, how much is a set of patches LOL can we buy them through ebay, is a dress compulsory for intitiation

Im in no way linked with any clubs, 1% or otherwise, but to me you dont advertise for people to join a club, surely a club grows through trusted people and mates?

sounds like a load of old pish to me, just hope that you dont get too many people that are too dumb to understand hurt.

so with country and county names all over the place, then the countries of other chapters as well, fookin ell, carry on growing and you could just call your self the "Collins" club, will look like fookin atlas' LOL

mozmorris
11-01-2011, 11:41 AM
The Samirians are an International Nomad club with chapters in Singapore, USA, England*, Indonesia & Malaysia;
We are not a MC/1%er/MCC & NOT territorial and we give our respects to others as in MCs/MGs/Bike Groups/Bike Associations. We also educate each of our riders to be proud of the country that they are born in, and that is why we reflect the Country of origins on our back patches and the place we are residing on our front patches. we also educate our riders how to respect each other by reflecting the different countries which the Samirians are in, on our front patches as well.
*In England the chapters cover: Norfolk (1st UK), Bristol, Yorkshire, Sheffield, Lincolnshire (with new Chapters opening). Be it metric or American, ranging from the humblest of horsepower to the giant beasts; are all welcome to the club. Our rides range from short local rides to mileage-intensive ones. We actively get involved with events eg. Charity events, bike shows, toy runs etc. There are no age restrictions, Our immediate partners are active in the group too. We continuously make new friends, acquaintances & also build up individual networking circles.

For more information:web site: www.samirians.com samiriansuk (remove space) @gmail.com
Facebook: Samirians International Nomad-England http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=158949024132573

There is an open nite/meet n greet on the 29th January At a Pub Called The Rose & Crown in Beck Row, Suffolk IP28 8AP from 7:30pm onwards, this is for anyone who wants to come and see what we are about.

wtf this is windup.....right....all the places you state that you have members have all go well established clubs and them clubs will look after there area....ours being sheffield...so if you really think that you can go ahead with your crazy plan why not post a photo on this forum of your intended patches...

strima
11-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Unfortunately they've locked their forum, was open last night. Did make me chuckle.

Samirians uk (http://537040.xobor.com/)

lowrider
11-01-2011, 11:53 AM
They might be needed....:rolleyes:
That was my second thought;)

devon-tony
11-01-2011, 12:32 PM
this is the rear patch set.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/tony-devon/samaritans.jpg

kidhaf
11-01-2011, 12:41 PM

I was trying to figure out how to do that insertng that piccie

.....at the risk of being pretentious and reading some of there posts ...this is really going to sound arsey but so may of them say they are bikers and have been around biking for x number of years but they dont really see the issues that they may encounter.

One has purchased a SOA set of patches ......somebody is also in discussion with our main MCs ........"oh i wanna be a fly on the wall" ...maybe some of our friends who already have back patches (genuine ones) could keep us updated as to how there requests were received.....please I need a good laff.....go on ye know ye want too......

devon-tony
11-01-2011, 12:52 PM
ctrl printscreen, then paste into paint, save as .jpg

upload to photobucket

hey its their choice :)

actually if you read some of it, even they agree that they need changing

uk members, in the free and easy section.

to quote fester

I also feel it my duty to further say that if patches aren't changed as above this could result in MC's removing the vests from us directly however they see fit and for me that just wont flow right with me as this is not why i wanted to join the Samirians.

seems like at least 1 has his head screwed on right, and wishes to keep it so

odie
11-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Fester and the vomits rock. :thumbu:

dixie
11-01-2011, 01:52 PM
WOW....now that must have been a cracking party i went to in Wales at the weekend....my head says it was last weekend anyway... but it appears that i have woken up on APRIL FOOLS day.........

mozmorris
11-01-2011, 03:02 PM
well its a laugh a minute readin their forum page...now they are fucking arguin over which pub to use becouse the the fuckin roads too dark.....ha ha ha..this is the best fun i've had for ages.

devon-tony
11-01-2011, 03:29 PM
yeah but them 125's havent got very good headlights!

Beano
11-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I can not belive it !
Do they know they are not allowed to do what they want ! be what they want ! ...Hey-ho....I am sure some one will pull them off their bikes and give them a stern talking to !

Who is the M.C. in Norfolk ? I know the Highway Hunters M.C.C. are that way ?

robbo
11-01-2011, 04:35 PM
ha ha .i know of a couple of proper clubs in an around where i live that would really relish meeting any of your fellow samarians,if im not mistaken (and i could be ) i remember a similar named club (could even be the same name not sure) being told the error of there ways about 20 years ago,they kinda vanished as a club after that.................................
so as taff said GOOD LUCK WITH THAT :eek::eek:
OOH!! black and white patches as well

knuckle
11-01-2011, 04:49 PM
S.O.A

Television 1% ers....LOL

Samirians Of Asia
*In England the chapters cover: Norfolk (1st UK), Bristol, Yorkshire, Sheffield, Lincolnshire (with new Chapters opening).

http://www.samirians.com/transparent.png

My (Knuckle) contribution is: :D:D:

You better watch out !!!!!!!!:D:D:
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
SOA is coming to town

He's making a list
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
SOA is coming to town

He sees you when you're sleeping!!!!OMG! :rolleyes:
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
SOA is coming to town
SOA is coming to town

Testimonials from their website
"The fun with these guys
are always fresh!"
- 'Madlock' Bryan

"Nicest fierce-lookin' group i've ever been in,
Fiercest nice-lookin' group i've ever been in."
- Mauz Dadula

"I've seen the Samirians travel in their convoys.
Orgasmic organisation."
- Overheard at Kandahar St

"Samirians:
Honor and respect their brothers
without second thoughts.
Black is like a shadow,
concealing everything that is bad;
White reveals all that is good.
SFFS!"
- Ian 'MadRat'

"We are One, we are free.
Long live Samirians."
- Audi

"Amidst the rumble & tumble of modern urban life,
Samirians are a breath of fresh air;
Every-damn-time."
- TheYasMan

"I pay roadtax for this."
- Bekri

"In a mid-summer's breath,
it rises from the ashes,
Ready for what it was meant to do,
it strides into a dash,
With hands reaching out,
it got hold of the rainbow's end,
Not looking for fame or glory,
but looking for the golden sands,
As it stares up into the heavens,
ever hoping to get back home,
Realising of the pain and agony,
the endless journey it may roam,
No matter how far the distance is,
and how many battles to be fought,
It always whispers in silence,
I will "SURRENDER TO GOD"!"
- Arm

strima
11-01-2011, 04:52 PM
"I pay roadtax for this."
- Bekri

Best quote ever, I'm nicking that one. :D

mickturate
11-01-2011, 05:00 PM
with an application form....lovely touch that.

i've been in some outfits where all anybody knew was my given name & where to find me...though to be fair thats all i knew about most of my bruvs too!

I feel the need to belong, I recognise the want to share some of the stuff wot we do, i really do, just not with folks like this:thumbsu:

I don't know any club, MC or MCC or even 'we are a non political' pub clubs that tout fer trade as shamelessly as this & others that have wandered in here, mebbe i am just too feckin old.

thanks fer thinking but no.:o

mickturate
11-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm sure my daughter had a samirian hamster.........:confused:

or was it syrian....?:unsure:

devon-tony
11-01-2011, 05:03 PM
they say that they have spoken with the MC's etc and they are fine with it, so hey who knows?

I know that its great theres new blood getting onto bikes, but is it just me that find this pic really funny?

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/tony-devon/lplates.jpg

odie
11-01-2011, 05:43 PM
they say that they have spoken with the MC's etc and they are fine with it, so hey who knows?

I know that its great theres new blood getting onto bikes, but is it just me that find this pic really funny?

They could do a film....... the "un-easy rider" or s"L"eazy rider"

-DAN-
11-01-2011, 05:43 PM
they say that they have spoken with the mc's etc and they are fine with it, so hey who knows?

my god taff!! One of'ems riding ya bike!!

oh and they aint spoke to us yet, so the SHEFFIELD Chapter aint happened, wont happen and never will happen.
Funny tho.... gotta be a fuckin wind up

samiriansuk
11-01-2011, 05:50 PM
evening all,
Yes we are amidst discussions with the main MCs about patches etc, etc i shan't bore you with details.......
most of us dont take on such club upstarts with out experience/knowledge of the club scene politics.

thankfully not everyone in the club is on L plates! and that pic should at least show that fresh blood is interested in more than just getting a bike till i can drive a tin can at 17.

John Hopkins
11-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Sad really..Buy a Harley get a hog patch..buy a chinese 50cc get an asian back patch...

I wonder if they will be going to the Bulldog this year...

John

triumphbill
11-01-2011, 06:03 PM
Yes we are amidst discussions with the main MCs about patches etc, etc i shan't bore you with details.......

Oh, please don't worry about boring us, I for one find it most interesting and I'm sure others do :D . Can you say which clubs in Sheffield you are speaking to please?

samiriansuk
11-01-2011, 06:10 PM
you have a PM triumphbill.

mickturate
11-01-2011, 06:18 PM

note the 'IQ suppressor' at least it wasn't on backwards.....

mickturate
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM
They could do a film....... the "un-easy rider" or s"L"eazy rider"

Highway to 'L' ???

&
blocking on the KEEP CLEAR
nuff sed.:thumbsu:

odie
11-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Highway to 'L' ???

&
blocking on the KEEP CLEAR
nuff sed.:thumbsu:

How the hell did i forget that one, my favorite group (with Bon, not the twat they have now)

"bro ke back" mountain?

odie
11-01-2011, 06:30 PM

I moved this for john, he had posted in the wrong area! :D

What to wear when cottaging..

John

mozmorris
11-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Oh, please don't worry about boring us, I for one find it most interesting and I'm sure others do :D . Can you say which clubs in Sheffield you are speaking to please?

its ok bill i been onto this since this morning and them who needs to know already do.

samiriansuk
11-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Thanks..

Anyone else we need to talk to, please PM me the details and we will get in touch.

Chris B
11-01-2011, 07:17 PM
QUOTE FROM THE ABOUT US SECTION:

Choppers/cruisers/bobbers of different makes dominate the majority of our riders' motorcycle models, be it metric or American, ranging from the humblest of horsepowers to the giants of beasts of up to 1900CC.

Never heard of a rocket 3 then?? :D

strima
11-01-2011, 07:31 PM
Fucking Walter Mitty springs to mind.

If you want to ride bikes with mates, crack on same as the rest of us but why the crappy patch and trying to act like an MC/MCC?

Urban Terrorist
11-01-2011, 07:45 PM
another five second wonder.:rolleyes:

Urban Terrorist
11-01-2011, 07:53 PM
http://www.pnoc.co.uk/pnoc/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6936 :rolleyes:

droid
11-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Fucking Walter Mitty springs to mind.

If you want to ride bikes with mates, crack on same as the rest of us but why the crappy patch and trying to act like an MC/MCC?

Agreed Strima.

Shep
11-01-2011, 08:26 PM
It's getting confusing out here.:confused:

A Little Club holds a Little Event and some guys with back patches turn up.

OK, fine. That's the way "it" works.:cool:

But are they really backpatches?
Are they patches worn on the back?
Are they pretending?
Are they just a bunch of Walts looking for free beer?

Confused of Wiltshire.

Creature
11-01-2011, 08:49 PM
right i'm spralwed out on my settee got my computer hooked into me 44" tv just waiting for teh action to star. now were me munchies and me snapps

deefer
11-01-2011, 09:04 PM
Much as I dislike all the MC politics that seems to plague this countries bike scene, I think that this lot are asking for trouble..... 'Nuff respect for trying something new but honestly maybe you should change the patch into a big target!

The Beer Monsters
11-01-2011, 09:07 PM
maybe you should change the patch into a big target!
I see no lambrettas or fishtail parkas...

Potty mouth
11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
:D:D:D i know the norfolk head and his b!tch babs, paul seems to thinks he know everything there is to know about mc's, the bloke is full of sh!t. babs is just some half witted deisel dyke who needs the stick pulled out of her arse. they know nothing and are the two main people that need a slap or something.
from what i read on the singapore website www.samirians.com it seems like a different world over there. Just dont think those 2 dont know anything about biker politics and have passed on their lack of knowledge down to a younger crowd. also the norfolk "chapter" used to be known as "beck row bikers" based in mildenhall suffolk. even then they was a bunch of inbreds. believe it or not there are a couple of good chaps within the samirians. I think maybe they just thought they could change the biker world or something, im sure their intentions were good, just went the wrong way about it.

deefer
11-01-2011, 09:48 PM
I too know Barb.... I would have credited her with more sense

John Hopkins
11-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum potty mouth.

I don't imagine you will be keeping that name going for too long so I won't waste time on the usual questions.

I used to pass Beck Row on my way from Wisbech to Felixstowe years ago back when the base was there.

John

deefer
11-01-2011, 10:20 PM
I could hazard a guess at Potty Mouth's identity.... Don't worry I aint saying nowt;)

Potty mouth
11-01-2011, 10:57 PM
oh go on guess away lmao :thumbsu:

lowrider
12-01-2011, 10:49 AM
oh go on guess away lmao :thumbsu:
Your Cyiril,a bloke i know. Two arms and two legs and a head.
i would know you anywhere
:D

John Hopkins
12-01-2011, 11:00 AM
You got that wrong or else you can't spell, He's Cecil and a very close friend of Elton John.

I met him at one of Barrymore's swiming pool parties..

John.

kidhaf
12-01-2011, 12:30 PM
You got that wrong or else you can't spell, He's Cecil and a very close friend of Elton John.

I met him at one of Barrymore's swiming pool parties..

John.

Will you stop being such a pain in the arse .......:eek:

Nufkamp
12-01-2011, 01:01 PM
From what I'm reading on a certain social networking site it would appear the party is over for the UK chapters, certainly the Norfolk one seems to have lost it's leader.

mozmorris
12-01-2011, 01:25 PM
From what I'm reading on a certain social networking site it would appear the party is over for the UK chapters, certainly the Norfolk one seems to have lost it's leader.

yep the fun is now over....for them anyway.

Grav
12-01-2011, 01:33 PM
* wanders in, see's the state of the place and wanders off to get the brush and shovel...... *

Beano
12-01-2011, 03:23 PM
OOooooo......got your marigolds on Grav ! :D I am feeling in need of a rub down after all this nonsense !

Nufkamp
12-01-2011, 04:08 PM
based in Mildenhall, suffolk. even then they was a bunch of inbreds.

:D:D

Oi. I find it offensive that you stereotype people from Suffolk in this manner, are you looking for a bunch of sixes?

odie
12-01-2011, 04:50 PM
just to let you all know the back and front patches are now being removed and will no longer be worn

I wonder why? :confused:;)

strangemagick
12-01-2011, 05:03 PM
So there is only one left now: Arnold Schwartznegger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3vDTB-9yoA
go to 4.50

Potty mouth
12-01-2011, 05:49 PM

Oi. I find it offensive that you stereotype people from Suffolk in this manner, are you looking for a bunch of sixes?

was not aimed at the people of suffolk, just the beck row lot :D

robbo
12-01-2011, 06:05 PM

that dint tek long did it :cool:

Wraith
12-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi there everyone, but hi to Paul most of all, Paul the head of Samirians Norfolk,
May i just say Thank you very much for putting a huge target on my back, You told me things have be cleared when they clearly have not been, you tried to run the "club" like a dictatorship but that was not what is was ment to be about, I myself told you about the problems we could face by wearing such a patch, but no you had it all under control...... what a joke you have made of us all, but most of all yourself! So at the end of the day, on your head be it, you can clean up what you have created. You really could of got people in some really hot water, how could you of been so stupid! Again thanks alot paul!!!

I for 1 am very sorry for any offence caused by such reckless actions.

odie
12-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi there everyone, but hi to Paul most of all, Paul the head of Samirians Norfolk,
May i just say Thank you very much for putting a huge target on my back, You told me things have be cleared when they clearly have not been, you tried to run the "club" like a dictatorship but that was not what is was ment to be about, I myself told you about the problems we could face by wearing such a patch, but no you had it all under control...... what a joke you have made of us all, but most of all yourself! So at the end of the day, on your head be it, you can clean up what you have created. You really could of got people in some really hot water, how could you of been so stupid! Again thanks alot paul!!!

Good first post Wraith, always trust your instincts in future mate, look at it as a lesson, suggest you find an existing club local to you and see if they are taking on members if you are still interested in joining a club, not all clubs are full of idiots who think they are immune from the rules.
respect for posting your reply, think you have a lot balls than the rest of the samairians.
Odie

Urban Terrorist
12-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Agreed, look towards a club with some history, most of these new clubs are lucky to make it longer than 12 months.

Wraith
12-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks odie :thumbsu: im already looking into a real club, be it a mcc and not just someones twisted veiw on how the world works. I have learned my lesson and learned it well, i wont be doing that again.

The Beer Monsters
12-01-2011, 08:28 PM
UT, I've pointed Wraith in the direction of your "How to start a club" thread :D

Urban Terrorist
12-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Christ, is that still here?!!!!:D

The Beer Monsters
12-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Yes, 'cos it's still valid. :D

frenchie
12-01-2011, 08:40 PM
bless........pat pat

Wraith
12-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Cheers beer monsters but i dont think il be starting my own, apathy i think its called

Urban Terrorist
12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
just take your time and ride about on your own until you find one that you feel at home with.

The Beer Monsters
12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Cheers beer monsters but i dont think il be starting my own, apathy i think its called
Have you read the PM I sent you?

kidhaf
12-01-2011, 09:06 PM

Youre already heading down the road to finding a decent club. Takes some balls coming in here and admitting you were wrong. This lot have been known to get really fecked off over custard creams ...back patches and the lack of understanding send them into fits of apoplexy.....your basic instincts were right ...much like biking listen to that wee voice if it tells ye summat is wrong then most likely there is. :thumbu:

Wraith
12-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Have you read the PM I sent you?

Yes chap i have, thanks. :thumbu:

Wraith
12-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Youre already heading down the road to finding a decent club. Takes some balls coming in here and admitting you were wrong. This lot have been known to get really fecked off over custard creams ...back patches and the lack of understanding send them into fits of apoplexy.....your basic instincts were right ...much like biking listen to that wee voice if it tells ye summat is wrong then most likely there is. :thumbu:

Balls, maybe so maybe not, just self respect i think. Just think you guys need to be shown the respect you all deserve as individuals and clubs alike. i know a few people in a mcc i am interested in, so im going to a meet to find out more from them myself. As the mcc has been going for a few year and side patches ok'd by the local big dogs i think maybe its a good one to join with.

I just hope this is all forgotten as fast as it appeared with no ill feeling.

With the upmost respect to you all again i appologise to 1 and all for any and all wrong doings.

Nufkamp
12-01-2011, 09:40 PM
I think I've just twigged who you are Wraith ;)

Wraith
12-01-2011, 09:45 PM
I think I've just twigged who you are Wraith ;)

PM me n il tell ya if your right :thumbu:

kidhaf
12-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Self respect or balls call it what ever ye want. You gained a fair bit of respect for sticking around. So ye ever get up tae scotland gie me a shout and I will stand ye a beer. Only one mind ...dont want the rest of them thinking that I am breaking with my inherent scots frugality....

Maxbrite
12-01-2011, 11:49 PM

So Jason/wraith/sgt666 you deny any knowledge of MC'S, patches and the like,yet you were warned something like this would happen months ago by several people on another forum as well as the samirian site yet you chose to ignore these warnings and carry on regardless even going so far as to post pictures of yourself posing with the patches on your facebook page for the whole world to see.You made yourself a target by your own actions and then have the audacity to come on here posting trying to cover your back by claiming ignorance and blaming somebody else,not very honourable behaviour for a second in command of the norfolk "chapter" or leader of the suffolk "chapter"....you certainly have balls...but for the wrong reasons

Grav
13-01-2011, 12:01 AM
OOooooo......got your marigolds on Grav ! :D I am feeling in need of a rub down after all this nonsense !

I thought you would never ask!

* runs off to fetch the custard and the marigolds..... *

snigger.... :D

John Hopkins
13-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Who's got the sofa?

John

droid
13-01-2011, 01:05 AM
I'll get the popcorn, John.:D

pastyman
13-01-2011, 09:45 AM
So Jason/wraith/sgt666 you deny any knowledge of MC'S, patches and the like,yet you were warned something like this would happen months ago by several people on another forum as well as the samirian site yet you chose to ignore these warnings and carry on regardless even going so far as to post pictures of yourself posing with the patches on your facebook page for the whole world to see.You made yourself a target by your own actions and then have the audacity to come on here posting trying to cover your back by claiming ignorance and blaming somebody else,not very honourable behaviour for a second in command of the norfolk "chapter" or leader of the suffolk "chapter"....you certainly have balls...but for the wrong reasons

ouch :D:D

sits back and waits for reply

strima
13-01-2011, 10:03 AM
I'll get the pizza in...

triumphbill
13-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Tumbleweed rolls by.......

kidhaf
13-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Feck sake Jeremy Kyle will be in soon ..... need some tea and toast ....

devon-tony
13-01-2011, 12:09 PM
join us after the break when we will be back with the all important DNA results!

The Beer Monsters
13-01-2011, 12:25 PM
I think you'll be sat here for a while chaps.

Wraith
13-01-2011, 01:00 PM
No your wrong, simplz!!!

Il just contact jeremy kyle......

Wraith
13-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Yes was warned but was told all was clear.

Wraith
13-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Jason may of been put in second but when it came down to it all it was the beck row biker lot who ran it all, He holds his hands up and say "yes i was part of it all but did i have any control over any of it? NO!" we are all in part to blame.

Whos trying to shift the blame now huh?

You know what?! feck it, I am Sgt666, i was and am still very pist off with lets face it, mine and other peoples lives being put on the line by people who should of really known better. I have only been riding a year and still learning to this day, you on the other hand should of put more thought into what you was doing.

I have said sorry for any part in which i played and I for 1 think you should do the same.

Grav
13-01-2011, 01:47 PM
This lot have been known to get really fecked off over custard creams ...

OI! leave my custard creams out of this..... * glares *

The Beer Monsters
13-01-2011, 01:54 PM
OI! leave my custard creams out of this..... * glares *
It's alright Grav, I've marked his card as "potential troublemaker"

leopard_pagan
13-01-2011, 02:52 PM
*cracks fingers*, pulls sleeves up & pulls gloves off..

Jason..Samirians was started several months before i got involved.. so how was BRBs running things? i decided to close* BRBs early December at a BikerFest meeting, a few DAYS later i was offered to organise events for the Sams, i accepted & got ready to do just that. YOU didnt bother to find out information on things going on; you just expected the info to drop in to your lap. well bud i can tell you that that never happens! you want to know sammat. YOU go and find out! YOU went behind Pauls back several times, so much so that Singapore Sams were concerned and told us to "watch" what you do. When you opened Suffolk Chapter (behind Pauls back) with a kid as your 2nd In command who does a runner when he SEES back patches...(Soham Bikes n Bands last year).. did make me wonder how it was going to work....!
in my view, you screwed up your own shit mate. no one helped, but does make me laugh that your trying hard to cover your own arse with lies. for that reason i will not have anything more to do with you or Ant, i like to know people i can trust, have my back when i need it,

Potty mouth..
for someone who claims to know me well.. had all the wrong facts.. all the way as well!
you'd have known that BRBs closed a few days before i was involved with Sams.
Youd also know i aint a fish sniffer! but hey.. guess you'll never find out coz i dont go for men who are pansy arsed twats who are intimidated by a woman who does more than you do, knows my way around a tool box & Bikes & rides like a prat when i feel like it! no hunny i go for real men who ride their own bikes & have a real set of balls.

Wraith
13-01-2011, 03:43 PM
You know what i dont even care anymore. this is the last i will say on the matter as i have a LIFE to lead.

robbo
13-01-2011, 04:03 PM
light the blue touch paper and.......................
getting interesting this

The Beer Monsters
13-01-2011, 04:03 PM
We can move this thread into the "Heated Threads" area if anyone wishes to rant :whistle:

robbo
13-01-2011, 04:04 PM
We can move this thread into the "Heated Threads" area if anyone wishes to rant :whistle:
might be a good idea coz its getting personal ,but fun tho

Beano
13-01-2011, 04:19 PM
..... simplz!!!

If you start using language like that I will be forced to get out my BITCH paddle and take appropriate action ! Use fucking ENGLISH !

About those custard creams Grav....might I steal one to dunk in my cocoa ?:drool:

Beano
13-01-2011, 04:26 PM
You know what i dont even care anymore. this is the last i will say on the matter as i have a LIFE to lead.

....and flounce....http://www.pic4ever.com/images/25r30wi.gif

DEVILS OWN
13-01-2011, 04:41 PM
wraith you need to get a back bone and grow some you dont get respect from laying the blame on other folk in the biker community we all stick together you have not got my respect or anyone else's i shouldnt think on this forum so do us all a favour leave clubs to bikers and you go and do flower arrangeing or something alright boie

John Hopkins
13-01-2011, 05:03 PM

Do you know how much trouble it was to get the sofa onto this thread, do you even have any idea of how much effort it will take to move the sofa and all these fat bikers to another thread...

John.

Wraith
13-01-2011, 05:08 PM
As for being Chapter head, it was for like half a day before all this kicked off and i have already said that i hold my hands up for my part in this, and have appologised for any wrong doings.

I have not done this for any others respect only my own self respect.

:thumbu:

leopard_pagan
13-01-2011, 05:21 PM
in my books everyone i meet starts with the same level of respect/trust. from there you can earn more or loose it. once lost .. kiss it good bye.

You lost my trust & respect a week ago after knowing you for a few months.
Ant lost my respect the day he did a runner!

as to life.. yup i have a nice re-con mono shock to fit to my bike, just gotta figure out how to support the bike while i remove the old one... while the bikes in my sitting room! front paddock stand- check, jack- check, keep my down pipes safe from jack DIY blocks- check, torque wrench- check... this saturday- date set!

Wraith
13-01-2011, 05:22 PM

I did not deny any knowledge of MC patches, I was told it was ALL CLEAR!!! please read this thread abit more carefully. Oh yeah, just so you know, I was also one of the people who stated that the patch and layout was a bad idea and had no bones about saying so.

Wraith
13-01-2011, 05:32 PM
wraith you need to get a back bone and grow some you dont get respect from laying the blame on other folk in the biker community we all stick together you have not got my respect or anyone else's i shouldnt think on this forum so do us all a favour leave clubs to bikers and you go and do flower arrangeing or something alright boie

ok bryan :thumbsu:

Nik
13-01-2011, 05:32 PM
I will be forced to get out my BITCH paddle and take appropriate action

Really? Do you ... umm ... wear high-heeled boots when you do that? :whistle:

:)

DEVILS OWN
13-01-2011, 05:39 PM
like i said their is no respect for you,your a turn coat aswell hey your digging yourself a very deep hole.

DEVILS OWN
13-01-2011, 05:41 PM
who the fing hell is bryan

The Biking Viking
13-01-2011, 05:43 PM
They have been spoken to, and they were unaware of the political minefield they were riding into.

I won't take anything from them , but we have told them they can't wear a patch like that (FFS!!), and the patches on the front were Mongols MC inspired. (FFS!!), welcome to the biking world!!!

My opinion is they have been mugged by a bloke in Singapore selling patches, who watches too much Sons of Anarchy.

I am pleased they have decided to remove them, it would only be a matter of time before they stumbled into a 1% Club, or some of it's members, the consequences of which would not be worth speculating over.

We've said that can start a side-patch club if they want to, but that remains to be seen.

Hope that helps clear up this thread.

The Biking Viking
Support Your Local Outlaws

Urban Terrorist
13-01-2011, 06:16 PM
see, this is one of the reasons new clubs don't last very long at all. You lot clearly have no loyalty to each other, the going gets tough you all brick it and start slating each other.:rolleyes: Now you've all come on here bitching, if you knew fuck all about clubs, why join? you don't just join something like this without atleast learning something about the lifestyle. Cos thats what this is. clubs ain't something you do once a fucking week, it should be something your proud to be in, i wear my patch every time i ride, and I'm pretty much always in a club t-shirt or hoodie. My club members can call me day or night and I'll be there to help them,be it cos they've crashed or cos their bloody water pipes burst. cos i belive that what a club is all about, supporting each other and enjoying their company!!!!

dixie
13-01-2011, 06:33 PM
They have been spoken to, and they were unaware of the political minefield they were riding into.

I won't take anything from them , but we have told them they can't wear a patch like that (FFS!!), and the patches on the front were Mongols MC inspired. (FFS!!), welcome to the biking world!!!

My opinion is they have been mugged by a bloke in Singapore selling patches, who watches too much Sons of Anarchy.

I am pleased they have decided to remove them, it would only be a matter of time before they stumbled into a 1% Club, or some of it's members, the consequences of which would not be worth speculating over.

We've said that can start a side-patch club if they want to, but that remains to be seen.

The Biking Viking

Who Should we support if we aint got any LOCAL outlaws ?:D:D

droid
13-01-2011, 06:46 PM
Great thread this.

Beats the crap out of EastEnders....:D

Urban Terrorist
13-01-2011, 06:47 PM

Why would we want to?

Beano
13-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Really? Do you ... umm ... wear high-heeled boots when you do that? :whistle:

Yes...... :sneaky:

Urban Terrorist
13-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Now this sounds more interesting!!!!:D

The Biking Viking
13-01-2011, 07:06 PM

Coming to a town near you...

booie2
13-01-2011, 07:07 PM
God I've missed all you biking sarcastic bitches.

Well this is an interesting thread, Mongol inspired patches, Learners in the keep clear box thingyme, Babs defending her big macho man Paul who (by reading between the lines) has very big balls, People putting their hands up in acceptance of blame of this sham, and bullies still involved in sham slapping them down, We're really so so so close to my dad is bigger than your dad.
And the irony is, on the world wide samirians web page, it says, the way of life is.........respecting your country and fellow bikers.

Do you think Paul and Babs ever recieved the instructions and code of ethics from the samirians. I think they probably did, but its lost under all the sh!t and bike parts in their living room.

Support your local Hells Angels MC.

Urban Terrorist
13-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Coming to a town near you...

Not near me their not.

johnr
13-01-2011, 07:13 PM
aint it nice that all these new guys get on so well!! perhaps they should all join a club together, in view of the long winded buck passing and excuses being demonstrated, might i suggest the ramblers association?:D

Urban Terrorist
13-01-2011, 07:16 PM
seems to be more trolls looking to cause a reaction. Me as usual, biting!!!:D

kidhaf
13-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Oh yes looks like we are getting back to normal levels or perversity.......emmm do you indulge in custard creams whilst wearing them boots .......

mickturate
13-01-2011, 07:26 PM

The Biking Viking

does he do fake rolies as well? I'd like a fake rolex....please tellme I didn't see Mongols inspired patches...?

we all start somewheres Wraith, you just chose a bad feckin place to start....they says: what doesn't kill you is good for you...but it could still be a very severe beating....:thumbu:

Grav
13-01-2011, 07:52 PM
About those custard creams Grav....might I steal one to dunk in my cocoa ?:drool:
Of course you can, but only if you're very naughty.....

Snigger.... :D

Nik
13-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Yes...... :sneaky:

Ooer ... you may have a PM. :D

The Beer Monsters
13-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Ooer ... you may have a PM. :D
Pateheaded Man?

unki fester
13-01-2011, 09:39 PM
SGT666/WRAITH seriously man WTF?, If Paul was miss informed then thats between Paul and the singapore side, But mate you registered here under a different name and then revealed yourself like you were doing everyone on here a favour, WTF?.

I shared my thoughts with you and everyone else as well about the patches and no one took notice, But mainly you made a mistake and held your hands up publicly then you go trying to pass the buck, Oh and with the 3 of us that opposed the patches you had said that all was sorted and slapped us down for opposing you, F'ING REALLY?, Oh and the time when you said on the forum that you demanded respect because you were uk's 2nd samarian "QUOTED" because of my position, Sorry lad but thats just f'ing wrong.

Dont forget I have copies as well.

I am an ex-sqauddie of 9 years and I know what brother hood means and I for one would not pass the buck no matter right or wrong good or bad.

Get some experience of the road take some responsiblility, Grow a pair and stop the f'king lies and leave clubs alone then maybe you may be ready, One day.

To all MC members or not, Respect and ride free.
Fester

Nik
13-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Pateheaded Man?

:confused: ................

The Beer Monsters
13-01-2011, 09:53 PM
:confused: ................
I think she's pulled. A balding short DJ of our acquaintance. :whistle:

Bodge
13-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Its ben a while since a thread lasted this long.......got a bit of a craving for custard creams now too, not sure why?

bill?
13-01-2011, 10:21 PM
s'been an amusing thread this. the grammatical errors even more so. :D

unki fester
13-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Ahhhh c'mon, I agree I am defo not that educated.

Wraith
13-01-2011, 11:03 PM
It has come to my attention that if fact everyone in the what was the uk samirians have been lied to by certain people in respect to things being sorted with local MC's over here. I am in the process of cutting all ties to all samirians around the world as all i want to do is forget any of this ever happened and get back to every day liife and get back to riding for myself. i never wanted any of this.

I have said a few things on this forum out of anger. Paul, babs i am sorry for saying what i did but again I felt angry and let down. It has been all of our fault for falling in line like sheep and none of this back and forth on this forum should ever of happened. I hope this all can be forgotten in time. we have all done and said things we shouldn't of and clearly should of done things that we didnt.

Fester, i do believe that i did say that wheels were in motion to get in contact with MCs about this issue, I was asked to do so from ????, who was above my head. I wasn't releasing my name to do anyone a favour, If i want someone to know what i think of them i will let them know who i am, not like some faceless abuser. I am in no way passing the buck, i am making myself answerable to everyone for my actions within the samirians and think everyone else who was involved should do the same and apologise for their own part in this.

I from now on will not be commenting on this thread unless asked to answer any questions.

Pwca
13-01-2011, 11:52 PM
M&M anyone ?

Steve D
14-01-2011, 08:11 AM
I fucking knew it. They take your phone calls when you're low and depressed. They pretend to care, but all the time they're bickering at each other.
Who am I going to call now that they are gone? :D

The Beer Monsters
14-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Call the blokes at 118 188 and ask them if they know the number of anyone who gives a shit. :whistle:

Steve D
14-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Yeh, but why would I want your number?:thumbsu:

devon-tony
14-01-2011, 09:11 AM
I fucking knew it. They take your phone calls when you're low and depressed. They pretend to care, but all the time they're bickering at each other.

Salvation Army are pretty good listeners, international club with chapters in over 100 countries?

thor66
14-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Sigh.........

mickturate
14-01-2011, 10:17 AM
is in between Shit & Syphilis...in the dictionary

sarcasm comes a bit earlier.

we need fresh trolls on this thread....:thumbu:

Grav
14-01-2011, 11:13 AM
I think she's pulled. A balding short DJ of our acquaintance. :whistle:

You forgot the four eyed scouser bit...... :D

Grav
14-01-2011, 11:15 AM
got a bit of a craving for custard creams now too, not sure why?
As Beano for one, I'm sure she will make you beg for it.

snigger.... :D

johnr
14-01-2011, 11:27 AM
i have to say, this thread looked promising right from the outset, but,,,,,,,,,,

"i never expected the samirish inquisition"

sorry, best i could do at short notice!!:D

Nik
14-01-2011, 11:32 AM
i have to say, this thread looked promising right from the outset, but,,,,,,,,,,

"i never expected the samirish inquisition"

sorry, best i could do at short notice!!:D

Very good! :D

Steve D
14-01-2011, 11:47 AM

The Biking Viking

I'd be grateful if you could clear up the above statement. Are you being naive or provocative?

Grav
14-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Very good! :D

Don't encourage him!!!! :eek: :D

johnr
14-01-2011, 12:27 PM
well i think its safe to say that ,,

"nobody expected the samirish inquisition"

:D:D you make it too easy:D!!

John Hopkins
14-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Well I for one think we owe the Sanirians a vote of thanks for choosing our forum to come out on..The last time we had this much fun was when one of my ferrets got lose in church and went up someones trouser leg, poor bloke had a choice between circumcision and dropping his trousers in a packed church.

John

leopard_pagan
14-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Jay.. Apologies accepted, but i still stand on trust/respect issue. .. i know i voiced a concern about patches/MC/permission when i was told about the Sams months ago.

anyhoo......

johnr
14-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Well I for one think we owe the Sanirians a vote of thanks for choosing our forum to come out on..The last time we had this much fun was when one of my ferrets got lose in church and went up someones trouser leg, poor bloke had a choice between circumcision and dropping his trousers in a packed church.

John

you arent still using the old "oh no my ferrets run up my leg, i must undress" line are you? honestly, i thought you wouldnt ever get invited to the womens institute again !!!!!

frenchie
14-01-2011, 01:32 PM
gosh-a lawksy, I cant remember the last time I saw an HA, on Outlaw, a Slave, a Druid, a Warlock and various MCC members post on the same thread.

now yer all wondering who the Warlock is aintcha?

The Beer Monsters
14-01-2011, 01:52 PM
now yer all wondering who the Warlock is aintcha?Creature. No, hang on, he looks like a Wizard.

johnr
14-01-2011, 01:53 PM
well he turned me into a duck!

i got better!!

Beano
14-01-2011, 01:55 PM
you arent still using the old "oh no my ferrets run up my leg, i must undress" line are you? honestly, i thought you wouldnt ever get invited to the womens institute again !!!!!

I emailed the W.I. the other day and asked them if they had a riders branch, as I couldnt knit a victoria sponge to save my life, and wasnt much good at other ladylike pursuits !
The rude feckers havent got back to me yet ! Whats that all about ? ! :blink:

mickturate
14-01-2011, 04:08 PM
gosh-a lawksy, I cant remember the last time I saw an HA, on Outlaw, a Slave, a Druid, a Warlock and various MCC members post on the same thread.

I think there was an Outcast in there too ;)

Grav
14-01-2011, 04:08 PM
They are probably embroidering their reply as we speak. Expect to get it in 6 weeks accompanied by weapons grade scone recipe's and a knitting pattern.

Beano
14-01-2011, 04:24 PM
....*snigger*.....:D

( I could probably break down the scones and load them into my Browning....good as rock salt ....I should think...:blink: )

bird
14-01-2011, 05:46 PM
They are probably embroidering their reply as we speak. Expect to get it in 6 weeks accompanied by weapons grade scone recipe's and a knitting pattern.

Tell you what tho, I bet the WI back patch is beautifully embroidered.

Shep
14-01-2011, 08:55 PM

Tell you what tho, I bet the WI back patch is beautifully embroidered.

Scoff ye not. You wouldn't credit the enmity between the WI branches in two certain adjacent villages in Wiltshire. Reminds me of some bikers.
And the prospecting that women have to go through to join!:eek:

As for patches, try this patch. (http://www.thewi.org.uk/viewNews.aspx?id=19044)

My scource of information? The secretary of the Wiltshire WI. (http://www.100-biker.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=754);)

robbo
14-01-2011, 08:57 PM
patchwork quilt
ill get me coat

mozmorris
14-01-2011, 09:10 PM

i will get it outta you set of rebrobates next time im over at the yardbirds...

John Hopkins
15-01-2011, 12:17 AM
Soo...

Anyone got any good designs for a new back patch..:whistle:

John

Shep
15-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Soo...

Anyone got any good designs for a new back patch..:whistle:

John

How about this one?

fin
15-01-2011, 12:48 AM
shit i just joined the forum please tell me its always this entertaining:D

Nufkamp
15-01-2011, 05:14 AM
I've always looked on the WI as being the provisional wing of the Sally Army.

odie
15-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Creature. No, hang on, he looks like a Wizard.

I would say troll myself! :D

The Beer Monsters
15-01-2011, 11:50 AM
shit i just joined the forum please tell me its always this entertaining:D
No :) But it has its moments...

SeriousJester
15-01-2011, 11:54 AM
*cracks fingers*, pulls sleeves up & pulls gloves off..

Samirians was started several months before i got involved.. so how was BRBs running things? i decided to close* BRBs early December at a BikerFest meeting, a few DAYS later i was offered to organise events for the Sams, i accepted & got ready to do just that.
you'd have known that BRBs closed a few days before i was involved with Sams.

Funny that really, now samirians have closed, BRB are now reopening :doh:

Shep
15-01-2011, 12:40 PM
I've always looked on the WI as being the provisional wing of the Sally Army.

No no no no no!
The Sally Army don't drink alcohol!

bird
15-01-2011, 12:49 PM
How about this one?

the rockers are the wrong way round.

and you're going to need a WIFFWI badge

Beano
15-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Scoff ye not. You wouldn't credit the enmity between the WI branches in two certain adjacent villages in Wiltshire. Reminds me of some bikers.
And the prospecting that women have to go through to join!:eek:

As for patches, try this patch. (http://www.thewi.org.uk/viewNews.aspx?id=19044)

My scource of information? The secretary of the Wiltshire WI. (http://www.100-biker.co.uk/forums/member.php?u=754);)

That is ...err...what....ummm......for 95 years they have been terrorising ... ! The areas are called "Territories" and they are unbelivably hostile! There is one on my road....scares the crap out of me as I have heard she can cook an 'End of the line' pie....if you know what I mean...:eek:
And I still havent heard back from them.....

Taff
15-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Well i kinda wish i'd posted more on this thread now, so i could take everything i'd said all back, and apologise to anybody i'd upset, like everybody else is.
Moz, pop yerself up Warlocks in a 100% Biker forum t-shirt, and wait to see who waves at you and asks to "be your fweeend", then you'll find yer man. Just lerrus know when you gonna do it... Meself i think there's been a case of mistaken identity with the Robbo on here, and Robbo the main man.

chimaera
15-01-2011, 02:55 PM
No no no no no!
The Sally Army don't drink alcohol!

Yes but they do some mean drugs and seriously kinky sex

chimaera
15-01-2011, 02:56 PM
anyone for a group hug?

Urban Terrorist
15-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Well i kinda wish i'd posted more on this thread now, so i could take everything i'd said all back, and apologise to anybody i'd upset, like everybody else is.

but you wouldn't have to take it back, as you speak with quite some knowledge on the subject, unlike others!!!

leopard_pagan
15-01-2011, 04:38 PM
how observant Jester.
and why not? Beck Row Bikers is over 7 years old, established, did a lot in the community & for charity, good links with local councils, no one (MCs) was ever bothered with it before as it was/is STILL a MCC and more importantly; BikerFest needs public Liability cover which was done via the club (BMF affiliated), so it makes sense to reinstate the club with a tidy up & revamp....

its called making something out of a bad situation, some of us dont give up what they love doing just because of a bump in the road. Its my way of life, maybe sammat you'd not understand (yet).

leopard_pagan
15-01-2011, 04:46 PM
so.... question.

do we win anything for being the most viewed thread in 5 days?..!
;)

Shifty
15-01-2011, 05:28 PM
so.... question.

do we win anything for being the most viewed thread in 5 days?..!
;)

Black Label Society patch set'd be a good prize pmsl

kidhaf
15-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Well i kinda wish i'd posted more on this thread now,

Ahhha now we have the guilty party :unsure:...its all Taffa fault for not posting enough on this thread.....as punishment he should be banned from the custard cream jar for a peroid of time .....:whistle:

leopard_pagan
15-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Black Label Society patch set'd be a good prize pmsl

hmmmm maybe.. i was thinking more like a book "The dummies guide to patches"

found a web site that "lists" shit loads of known club patches, been looking through as i dont want the new BRB logo/patch resembling someone elses.

droid
15-01-2011, 08:05 PM
What about the 'patches' that aren't on the site?

T'internet is a wonderful resource, but it's not infallable, as this thread proves. :rolleyes:

Urban Terrorist
15-01-2011, 08:09 PM
To be honest, this thread just adds to the belief that I've had for a while, and that is that most, not all mind, but most new clubs forming are basicly people who are patch hungary, and know they wouldn't make it though the normal process of joining a existing club, so they start one so they don't have to, they can just get the patchs made and stick them on along with their president patchs. I will repeat, not all new clubs starting out before someone starts, but it must be over 50% of them.

robbo
15-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Moz, pop yerself up Warlocks in a 100% Biker forum t-shirt, and wait to see who waves at you and asks to "be your fweeend", then you'll find yer man. Just lerrus know when you gonna do it... Meself i think there's been a case of mistaken identity with the Robbo on here, and Robbo the main man.
cheers taff ,dont consider meself as the main man....
an interesting thought tho :thumbu:

robbo
15-01-2011, 08:19 PM
cheers taff ,dont consider meself as the main man....
an interesting thought tho :thumbu:
sorry taff i might know the robbo yer talkin of but not sure

baldybongo
15-01-2011, 08:57 PM
One day someone in a club somewhere will turn around and wonder where all the bikers have gone.
They will blame the government. They will blame the fees.
They will blame everything and anything they can.
But they wont, blame, themselves.

Pwca
15-01-2011, 09:04 PM
The MCs have killed off biking now. Fucked it up for everyone.

chimaera
15-01-2011, 09:11 PM

being contreversial has it's price

chimaera
15-01-2011, 09:14 PM
my spelling sucks. having hqad a grammar school education does have it's, 6 g and t's who civesa fshiuck, yes i am apoissedf oh bollox , htfuck off!!!

Tim1400
15-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Pwca The MCs have killed off biking now. Fucked it up for everyone.
Well that should keep this thread going for a bit longer :D

John Hopkins
15-01-2011, 09:17 PM

I don't think that is really fair, The Mc's are part of what biking is all about, without them motorbikes would have just been a cheap form of transport to and from work.

MC's help people to keep their bikes on the road, the members usually have knowledge to keep their bikes in tip top condition and they share the knowledge with all members at no charge, they arrange ride outs, and give the general public a great show as they ride past.

Without MC's the world would be a sadder poorer place.

Just my opinion.

John

dixie
15-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Well a certain MC that i know just happened to fight tooth n nail to keep open an annual event, that attracts thousands of people from all over the world.. BIKING people...They came under immense pressure and goverment/Taxpayers funding but they Won through...now if thats contributed to killing Biking please tell me more....

mozmorris
15-01-2011, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=Pwca;601582]The MCs have killed off biking now. Fucked it up for everyone.[/QUOTE

what a fucking stupid comment to make wheather its a windup or not i dont really give a flying fuck what you think.....what i am interested in is stopping these arseholes trying to fly patches that some stupid fucker and his ol lady as thrown at them and not knowing fuck all about mc-1% er clubs...im not about to let that happen when i see prospects from my own club and others work damn hard sometimes for years to have the goddamn right to to fly their colors and fly them they will with fucking pride....so fuck off and come back in about thirty years after you been thru all the shit most mc clubs have had to go thru in order that we can wear our patches .....you dont have a clue dude........amen.

baldybongo
15-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Educating is better than threatening

triumphbill
16-01-2011, 12:33 AM

PWCA, you've got me there man, how has biking been killed off?
What exactly has been fucked up for everyone? The right to act like a dick?

Unless it is as Moz said, a wind up. :thumbd:

triumphbill
16-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Educating is better than threatening

I'm sure the Samarians are feeling very educated right now. :D

But how long before the next BLS / SOA / Samarians lot arrive?:bang:

triumphbill
16-01-2011, 12:42 AM
sometimes for years...........

NOooooooooooooooo :cry:

droid
16-01-2011, 01:47 AM

My experience of MCs is that if you leave them alone and show them due respect, they leave you alone.

Care to explain how your experience appears to be different?

kidhaf
16-01-2011, 01:57 AM

I am sure that they would appreciate your views so next time you see a MC member please feel free to go up introduce yourself and offer them your words of wisdom.

Please come back and tell us how your opinion was received.

As an aside I would point out none of the MC members on this forum have ever insulted any body or any other club and you use any descriptor MCC RMC or whatever. The guys on here who hold back patches are amongst the first to offer advice and in mant cases support to fellow riders.

It may be slightly different in Scotland as we only have the Blues and the Slaves but these clubs have held rallies, promoted biking and supported many non MC related issues. I can only speak for my club we have been actively supported by the Blues and for that they have my and many members of my clubs respect. I for one am proud to count some of the Blues as friends.

Strider
16-01-2011, 02:12 AM
Ooooh good, I can get more pop corn ........... Grav? you got any custard to put on it?

Shifty
16-01-2011, 09:18 AM

Not sure how anything's been fucked up, except by the nice fluffy clubs who seem to spend all their time telling anyone who'll listen what lovely human beings bikers are. I've never felt the need to justify myself to anyone that way.

I've turned up at events held by a local MC, and been made very welcome even though I wasn't personally known to them.

My (admittedly limited) experience of MCs is that if you're OK with them, they're OK with you.

It's a question of respect in my opinion; you give a little, you get a little. Act like a dick and you're likely to get treated like one.

Urban Terrorist
16-01-2011, 09:27 AM

Your a knob. You lot have walked into a lifestyle knowing fuck all and now it's all the MC's faults. This ain't know fucking game, with MC's this is their life!! You want to be part of the club culture, you follow the same path as every one else, it's not rules, it's respect. You lot are a bunch of walter fucking mittys. The MC's help the smaller clubs, if they are done the right way, infact in my area you will find there is huge support between the clubs.

But you just run around saying out all the MC's are wankers, while you sit in your internet cafe with your cappacinomocchacrap.

mickturate
16-01-2011, 10:10 AM
If you treat me good, I'll treat you better,
If you treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Can't see myself how that can be anything but good for MC's, MCC's, pub bikers, wannabe's & 'members of this forum'

MC's did not kill off biking...we are still doing it, well, some of us are, eh?

:thumbsu:

DEVILS OWN
16-01-2011, 12:31 PM

i think your just a trouble maker those guys made a mistake and have learnt by it and i agree with what john hopkins has said with out mc's bikes would be just another mode of transport.And mc's offer help and advice to clubs that are just starting or have been around for years and you should show them respect so stop fanning the fire.

robdog29
16-01-2011, 01:38 PM

your talking crap wtf? can you explain why??? i some how doubt it but im very intrested to know if you can

Shifty
16-01-2011, 01:51 PM
To be honest, the way most (again, not all) MCCs, RCs, or whatever other designation you choose seem to have been going the past 15 years, I'd say that in a lot of cases, an MC may well be the only way to go to be part of a decent club, that knows what respect is about.

As I say, I'm not tarring all MCCs, etc, with the same brush, just that a lot that I've seen (and one or two I've been in) seem to have moved a fucking long way from what I consider being in a club to be about.

S Cat 6
16-01-2011, 02:09 PM
To nbe honest, the way most (again, not all) MCCS, RCs, or whatever other designation you choose seem to have been going the past 15 years, I'd say that in a lot of cases, an MC may well be the only way to go to be part of a decent club, that knows what respect is about.

As I say, I'm not tarring all MCCs, etc, with the same brush, just that a lot that I've seen (and one or two I've been in) seem to have moved a fucking long way from what I consider being in a club to be about.

I know what you mean with that one ;)
I've seen alot of clubs start up with members how know the score and the club has still fell flat on its face, and starting a new back pach club, you are asking for it to kick off.
I spent apx 15 years riding with no club becouse all the back stabing that went on in clubs (some) so I've just started a MAG group insted at lest they all have some sort of the same goal ;)
I would just like to say I'm enjoying this thred, but please do not get me mixed up with the foram wraith. As I'm Wraith and have been for mean a year and live up north.:D

John Hopkins
16-01-2011, 02:34 PM
please do not get me mixed up with the foram wraith. As I'm Wraith and have been for mean a year and live up north.:D

That's one of the reasons why I use my own name and address, The other is that everyone can find me easily.

John

leopard_pagan
16-01-2011, 02:34 PM
"Originally Posted by Pwca View Post
The MCs have killed off biking now. Fucked it up for everyone."

> nah, petrol prices, road tax that doesnt go where it should, insurance rip offs, government types who think "bikers" are evil/dirty types who like to restrict BHP/speed etc of bikes are the ones who kill off biking.

If anything over the years i have seen clubs struggle to get members as these days theres a whole stereo type of bikers in clubs!

the public do quickly forget who was fund raising for charities/events etc that they too benefit from.

so, the struggle of biking life continues.....

"That's one of the reasons why I use my own name and address, The other is that everyone can find me easily."
> same here. LP has been my Username for over 10 years. no need for a change now.

John Hopkins
16-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Ooooh good, I can get more pop corn ........... Grav? you got any custard to put on it?

OK that's it..I take all the trouble to get the sofa in here, and that's not easy at my age, and you want to stink it up with custard..That's all I can stand..I can't stands no more..

John

The Beer Monsters
16-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Calm down John. Pretend you're a pair of curtains.

Glyn aka Kingo
16-01-2011, 03:31 PM
In my few years on this planet, I have found that you will usualy get respect if you give respect.

Beano
16-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Well said Kingo. :D

grumpy1
16-01-2011, 06:07 PM
In my few years on this planet, I have found that you will usualy get respect if you give respect.

but Kingo the people who start clubs with no knowledge are usually people who dont know the meaning of the word respect. all they want to do is look and act tough. as you say respect is given and gotten but not to or by these assholes.

TR&RV
16-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Haven't looked in here for ages, this is great fun.
I thought they were rather sweet...

John Hopkins
16-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Calm down John. Pretend you're a pair of curtains.

what colour.

John

strima
16-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Beef curtains?

The Beer Monsters
16-01-2011, 09:17 PM
what colour.

JohnBlack velvet.

Strider
16-01-2011, 10:32 PM
Black velvet.

Lined or unlined?

John Hopkins
16-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Lined or unlined?

second hand or stolen from the undertaker.

John

The Beer Monsters
16-01-2011, 10:37 PM
second hand or stolen from the undertaker.

John
Second hand. Possibly made out of recycled velvety Samirians patches. :whistle:

willie2006
16-01-2011, 10:42 PM
i just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread, haven`t enjoyed myself this much in ages. thinks i`ll be popin in a bit more now. :thumbsu:

deefer
17-01-2011, 11:18 AM
I second that.... This thread is funny as fuck! :thumbsu:

Haven't laughed this much since Grandma got her left tit caught in the mangle! :D

John Hopkins
17-01-2011, 11:54 AM

Haven't laughed this much since Grandma got her left tit caught in the mangle! :D

I think I might have known your Grandma.

About 30 years ago I worked for a really tight fisted bloke who ran a shop that sold bicycles, televisions and washing machines..here's his story..

One sunday there was a knock at the front door and a policeman told me there was an emergency and could I bring my toolbox..He drove me to one of my customers houses, she had an old tub washing machine with a built in mangle, these mangles were very strong but had a safety feature built in so that if you got anything caught in them they popped open..unfortunately they popped open everytime you put a bath towel or blanket through them so many people disconnected the safety feature. The lady in question was rather large all over and was wearing a dress that had a sort of tie attached to the neckline that hung down the front of her dress..As she leaned over the top of the mangle to feed the washing in this tie got caught in the mangle and she was pulled into the mangle until the rollers were flush with her chest, she couldn', reach the switch and her screams alerted her neighbour who switched off the machine, but as he couldn't do anything else called the fire brigade, they called the ambulance, who called the police, When I arrived with my toolbox the fire brigade had lifted her and the mangle off the machine and she was laying on a stretcher with the mangle still firmly attached to her chest, I dismantled the mangle and she was taken to hospital leaving me to reassemble the machine and replace the safety interlocks...And do you know..She never paid me...

John

TR&RV
17-01-2011, 01:03 PM

Hmmm, I disagree. Depends what you mean by them having "fucked it up" What do you mean by that? Give an example.
Have any MCs ever stopped anyone from buying a bike? No
Have any MCs stopped anyone from riding along minding their own business? No
Are any of the recent changes to bike licence rules the fault of the MCs? No.

Come on, what do you mean?

Urban Terrorist
17-01-2011, 01:07 PM
If it wasn't for the MC's, would there be MCC's?!!!! And seeing as I've seen members of MCC's move up to joining a MC, why would the MC's be against MCC's? The problem lies with new clubs that think they don't have to follow the patten that everyone else follows to be a successful club that gets along with all the others.

mickturate
17-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Hmmm, I disagree. Depends what you mean by them having "fucked it up" What do you mean by that? Give an example.
Have any MCs ever stopped anyone from buying a bike? No
Have any MCs stopped anyone from riding along minding their own business? No
Are any of the recent changes to bike licence rules the fault of the MCs? No.

Come on, what do you mean?
my guess:
a) MC's have stopped fuckwits from putting on a homegrown patch & trying to be the big man around the village = fucking up their lives/biking...

b) MC's hold people to their pledge: you wanna wear a patch, you gonna protect it/uphold the values? = No & = fucking up their lives/biking...

c) MC's ask: what does your MC/MCC/Pub club stand for? = etc.

there's a strong possibility that the 'sadsimians' might have never come to anybodys notice except they wanted to grow & add more 'patch members'
& they came here to try to do that....? priceless.:thumbsu:

Steve D
17-01-2011, 05:26 PM
If it wasn't for the MC's, would there be MCC's?!!!!

Not siding against you here UT, but yes there would. Just as there are car clubs, scooter cubs, rugby club,sailing clubs etc; You get my drift. They wouldn't be quite the same but there would be motorcycle clubs.

Nik
17-01-2011, 05:41 PM
Not siding against you here UT, but yes there would. Just as there are car clubs, scooter cubs, rugby club,sailing clubs etc; You get my drift. They wouldn't be quite the same but there would be motorcycle clubs.

Indeed, there were motorcycle clubs before the MCs, but they were more gentlemen's/owners/friends clubs. :)

Nik
17-01-2011, 05:43 PM
the 'sadsimians'

You clever bugger! :D

johnr
17-01-2011, 05:49 PM

"for we are miserable sinners, fih ih ih ih lfy fakers" good old derek and clive!:D:D

Strider
17-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Indeed, there were motorcycle clubs before the MCs, but they were more gentlemen's/owners/friends clubs. :)

You mean there ARENT any gentlemen in MCC's now?

Tut tut old chap

Strider
17-01-2011, 06:42 PM
As this one ran down, I was rather hoping for a beer bike bull versus the welsh show ......... seeing as a number of comments were by those who had obviously only registered to make comments on it. :sneaky:

leopard_pagan
17-01-2011, 08:00 PM
>>> is a newbie to this forum as sadly this forum doesnt cater to my make/model of bike, i use a dedicated forum for that. but i do read the mag as i enjoy the engineering/art/blood/sweat n tears that go in to these bikes.

Beano
17-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Doesnt cater ? :huh: Pray tell sir's mode of two wheel enjoyment .

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x280/beanobaggit/336448_medium.jpg

pastyman
17-01-2011, 08:24 PM
>>> is a newbie to this forum as sadly this forum doesnt cater to my make/model of bike, i use a dedicated forum for that. but i do read the mag as i enjoy the engineering/art/blood/sweat n tears that go in to these bikes.

im sorry but i thought we catered for every type of bike/biker, personally i couldn't give a shite as long as its got 2 wheels and a engine after all were all "bikers" and were supposed to look after each other :thumbsu:

mickturate
17-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Doesnt cater ? :huh: Pray tell sir's mode of two wheel enjoyment .

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x280/beanobaggit/336448_medium.jpg

i'd kind of like to tap that....d'ya think she likes old fat feckers? being the person of taste she SO obviously is....:thumbu:

droid
17-01-2011, 09:32 PM

And what make/model would that be?

Because there's lots of makes/models owned by people on this site.

The Beer Monsters
17-01-2011, 10:19 PM
i'd kind of like to tap that....d'ya think she likes old fat feckers? being the person of taste she SO obviously is....:thumbu:You certain that ain't a member of the Pink Roses?

Shep
17-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Leopard Pagan, you've not tried to hide who you are.:thumbu:

>>> is a newbie to this forum as sadly this forum doesnt cater to my make/model of bike,......
Not so, the few (!) on here I know, ride a lot of very different bikes. Sure, chops feature because people are proud of what they've achieved in their own little shed, but there are plenty of us riding near standard bikes, including sports bikes.

...... Beck Row Bikers is over 7 years old, established, did a lot in the community & for charity, good links with local councils, no one (MCs) was ever bothered with it before as it was/is STILL a MCC and more importantly; BikerFest needs public Liability cover which was done via the club (BMF affiliated), so it makes sense to reinstate the club with a tidy up & revamp....
Dare I suggest that the above will have earned you more respect than sewing on a different patch would achieve. Sometimes the grass looks greener elsewhere................:rolleyes:

...its called making something out of a bad situation, some of us dont give up what they love doing just because of a bump in the road.......
As my Granddad would say, when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging and get out. And then get on.:thumbu:

hmmmm maybe.. i was thinking more like a book "The dummies guide to patches"

found a web site that "lists" shit loads of known club patches, been looking through as i dont want the new BRB logo/patch resembling someone elses.
Just could be an idea to post your new patch/badge/logo here......If it resembles anyone else's, someone here will tell you!

Urban Terrorist
17-01-2011, 10:48 PM

no, your right, but would the MCC's wear patches as they do today without the influence of the larger clubs? I know there have been always clubs, but did they wear patches like we do today? I don't know, I know when my father was in the Cambusters, they just painted the club design onto their leathers, no words just the logo.

John Hopkins
17-01-2011, 11:13 PM
no, your right, but would the MCC's wear patches as they do today without the influence of the larger clubs? I know there have been always clubs, but did they wear patches like we do today? I don't know, I know when my father was in the Cambusters, they just painted the club design onto their leathers, no words just the logo.

Just the number 59 although some changed it to 69.

John

Taff
17-01-2011, 11:14 PM

Have they bloody 'ellers like.
The MCs have fucked things up for themselves maybe, putting their main sources of revenue (that's big events, not drugs and guns as is frequently claimed) under intense and unwarranted scrutiny. The big hassles in Statford on Bulldog weekend aint an attempt to unnecessarily hassle bikers, it's to hassle us by putting people off coming. The over policing down Wales and up the Cat And Fiddle aint a backlash against the scourge that is The Patch Club, it's a backlash against dickhead fucking power-ranger bum boys on tupperware torpedoes, riding like petulant kids who think they're still on their PS2, and spoiling nice biking roads for everybody else.
The MCs generally dont fuck with people who dont set foot in their world. Pretend you are one, by donning President and Sgt At Arms flashes, while bleating about how non-political your club is, but wearing a backpatch "because you're proud of the Country you live in", and your toe is in their water, and it'll get bitten.
Of course there have been unwarranted casualties, good clubs shut down because they wouldn't 'pay their dues', but fortunately this is becoming less and less frequent, and is often down to where you live, rather than a reflection on the patch club world per se.

mick2
18-01-2011, 08:10 AM
:agree:
valid points there.

Nik
18-01-2011, 09:17 AM
i'd kind of like to tap that....d'ya think she likes old fat feckers?

<perv mode on> Hello, little girl, would you like some sweeties? <perv mode off>

:D

Creature
18-01-2011, 10:14 AM
very valid points there Taff

I am very lucky to know people im MC clubs and oh the whole they are decent people who arent bothered about those outside there club. that is unless as Taff states some idiot decides they wanna pretend to be what they arnt.

I am lucky in that I know people from many Mc clubs - and on the whole I respect there chosen way of life they have chosen to live - they dont go on about it they go for it just do it - that in itself deserves respect.

Having said that I wouldnt dream of going upto those I know when the people I know are with there club - i was brought up that this was not a done thing. you may nod to each other but thats it. If they want to have a chat with me they will come over when they are ready.

The only problem is mc's is the twats who spout of a load of garbage they know nothing about ! which cause us ordinary bikers some problems but he mc guys a lot more.

odie
18-01-2011, 10:38 AM
i'd kind of like to tap that....d'ya think she likes old fat feckers? being the person of taste she SO obviously is....:thumbu:

Are you sure its a "SHE" ?:eek::D