PDA

View Full Version : Military Technology.....

Sir Ewok
27-08-2008, 10:56 AM
http://shizzville.com/iraqi-motorcycle

No wonder we can't win the war on terror when the enemy have this level of sophistication and technology.

http://shizzville.com/video/canadian-missile-launcher

and we have this!!!:cry:

Dougie
27-08-2008, 11:22 AM
But remenber,it's a bunch of Moose-fuckers firing a missile built by the cheese-eating surrender monkeys......:rolleyes:

kitkatman
27-08-2008, 03:25 PM
But remenber,it's a bunch of Moose-fuckers firing a missile built by the cheese-eating surrender monkeys......:rolleyes:

get them to train the rag heads....thatll save us a job on the front line:D

pale rider
28-08-2008, 12:16 PM
thats not iraq,thats bradford,or maybe londonistan.

Dougie
28-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Nope.Moose-fucker land.......:p

John Hopkins
28-08-2008, 05:44 PM
French Canadians, apparantly you have to keep the trigger pressed for a second or more to arm the missile, why anyone would design a missile that has a minimum range of two feet is beyond me..John

Dougie
28-08-2008, 05:51 PM
That's the French arms industry for you.........:rolleyes:

Grav
28-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm surprised it never went backwards....... :D

Sir Ewok
29-08-2008, 02:02 AM
French Canadians, apparantly you have to keep the trigger pressed for a second or more to arm the missile, why anyone would design a missile that has a minimum range of two feet is beyond me..John

It's because by the time the French stopped running and turned round, the enemy would be right behind them. In 1940 only the sea stopped the French retreat.....:rolleyes:

kitkatman
29-08-2008, 05:27 PM
It's because by the time the French stopped running and turned round, the enemy would be right behind them. In 1940 only the sea stopped the French retreat.....:rolleyes:

and amphibious vehicles were not easily available:rolleyes::D

Dougie
29-08-2008, 06:12 PM
And the BEF had nicked all the boats.......:p

pale rider
29-08-2008, 08:09 PM
a 130,000 french were hid in the cellers of dunkirk and blaimed the british for the loss of france,and for not evacuating them quick enough,why didnt the useless fookers fight for there own country.

Louis
30-08-2008, 12:52 AM
France is very frightening I remember coming out from the paris metro to a John le Penn demonstration in the 90'sthat looked very very Nazi Facist..Don't forget Vichy France that was quite happy to go along as a Facist society....a lot of 20th century history has got a bit murky as it was written by the winners of the war..

Sir Ewok
30-08-2008, 01:09 AM
And the BEF had nicked all the boats.......:p

You can't nick what's yours already...:unsure:

Petain wanted to reduce the death toll, remembering the slaughters of the Great War. The Vichy government was indeed fascist orientated and anti-semitic feeling has always been strong in France (as is anti-Arab). There is even desecration of British war graves as these morons do not want 'Foreign' soldiers buried on their soil. Maybe it would have been better to save them the bother and not rescued them, then the cheese eating surrender monkeys would have been part of Greater germany.........:thumbu: