PDA

View Full Version : I cant remember being that scared.

booie2
23-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Well i've never been so scared in my life, i went to my local sainsbury's, huge complex with equally as big M&S attached next door, sharing entrances, i went filled up with fuel, and drove into the furthest of the 8 or so possible parking zones to drive infront of store, when 2 teens on bmx's charged from infront and to the side screaming, i shit myself, swerved and found myself going up on of the 8 or so possible exits, to jaunts of, its a fucking woman hahaha. I went back around, saw some patrol guys, turns out they were motorway maintenance nowt to do with store, so i then drove down another of the 8 parking zones, skipping thru spaces to avoid the lads, when no word of a lie i was surrounded by 8 lads on 8 bikes, screaming shouting, kicking, i opened up betty, almost hit one, gotta to admit i thought i'm taking one fucker with me, then back up another parking zone and they continued along front of shop, custmers looked terrified as there still screaming at me, then they all turned, and started to come back, i shouted to trolley dolly, all 22st of elderly man, get securiy, he said, we aint got none.
Well this is when i got really mad..............
What do you mean there aint any, he shrugged, so off i stomped toward entrance, one of the kids shouted, take her out???????? dont know what it means, but i was scared, ran into shop, went to customer services, demanded security, the kids still out there, so i went out in2 foyer 2 keep an eye on bike, 15 mins later, still noone, demanded store manager, got a duty manager, who looked like he may have had his first shave recently, to be looked at, blankly, i say,i cant stay here, i got to watch out for me bike,i dont even know where the teens gone, they could be waiting at end for me.
another staff member said calm down madam or i'll have to call the police, i said, no fuck you, i'll call the police, rang 911, said a mob of teens outside of sainsburys just played chicken with me on my motorbike, explained story, and how fucking useless sainsbury's was for having no security on door, said that the teens were antagonising me, 8 bikes, but a couple of em are doubled up,so possible 10 teens, and all i got for self defence is a crash helmet, and if i'm attacked i'm making sure i take at least one little fucker with me.
Police arrived, told me to go home, while they search for lads, and they'll be in touch, warning me that i must not take law into my hands.
Now i'm home and adrenalin has gone, i'm crying, i cant remember the last time i was scared, i felt really threatened, and so alone and vulnerable.
Feel a bit better now i've written it down.

strima
23-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Fucking hell. And I'm guessing not one person in the area had the balls to take any form of action what so ever.

And why no security in the area, I would be asking serious questions about the safety of customers in that store.

Hope you feel better soon, have a couple of drinks, but not too many!!!! :D

hacky
23-08-2008, 09:05 PM
sorry you had a bad time hun...me personally im a different kind of person and they wouldnt of phased me im on my bike ,i have my weapon of choice...lol..
been there before ,been arrested for it and would do it again,i know were all different,but hope it aint spooked you to much.....:p

lawsom34
23-08-2008, 09:32 PM
where did this happen?
hedge end?

booie2
23-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Fucking hell. And I'm guessing not one person in the area had the balls to take any form of action what so ever.

And why no security in the area, I would be asking serious questions about the safety of customers in that store.

Hope you feel better soon, have a couple of drinks, but not too many!!!! :D

No, not one came to my aid when i first ran in, I was so shocked, working for tesco,i know how good tesco security is, if that had happened in tesco, it would have been sorted, and i'd have felt safe, and i've seen how managers work alongside with security to stop customers feeling threatened, teens are not tolerated, they dont allow anyone in with hoods or caps on either.

I'm just so shocked, i've left my details with customer services, i want a 'proper' manager to call me back, not an over worked, underpaid and probably undertrained duty manager.
I cant let this lie, as i was running to get away, i saw a lady with a baby in her arms, running, her face petrified, holding baby up on her shoulder, as bmx's sped by, screaming at me. So for her sake i'll make sure that my complaint is done thru the proper channels.

Thing is, and no one knows this, I had breakdown 3 and half years ago, which left me with agrophobia, i spent 8 months without leaving my house, and its been a battle, but i've won, spent the first 6months walking around with a crash helmet on, lol, twas my safety bubble, no one could see me, i relapsed a fortnight ago, and i've been battling hard to not let it win. So i need to see this thru and get it sorted, cos if let it go, the last 2 1/2 years of hard work will have been for nothing.

booie2
23-08-2008, 09:33 PM
where did this happen?
hedge end?

Yeah, just off junction 7

Metal Ken
23-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Little bastards, Pitty some of us lot weren't there. As long as you are OK.

strima
23-08-2008, 09:37 PM
What's to stop these little fuckers having a go at some one with health problems. I don't think Sainsbury's would like the press reporting on some old dear dying of shock in one of their car parks.

Don't let this put you off Boo, the little bastards will get sorted in the end, they will finally bite off more than they can chew.

greg
23-08-2008, 09:38 PM
why did you ring 911 this ant yank land think you meen 999.
glad to see you came off ok so where was the security allways assumed thay had some for shop lifters and in our store thay have a hobby bobby room.

lawsom34
23-08-2008, 09:38 PM
had a bit of hassle of a couple of similar kids a bit ago there but stoppd once confrontd them bullies who are just cowards

booie2
23-08-2008, 09:45 PM
why did you ring 911 this ant yank land think you meen 999.
glad to see you came off ok so where was the security allways assumed thay had some for shop lifters and in our store thay have a hobby bobby room.

No, i meant 911.
911 is the non emergency number, they threatened to call them on me as i was angry that i was not safe, so i thought i'll get my complaint first, before i'm done for disturbing peace.
911 is nationwide now.

greg
23-08-2008, 10:19 PM
oky dok didnt know that.

Grav
23-08-2008, 10:41 PM
* gives Booie a gentle hug *:grouphug:

booie2
23-08-2008, 10:53 PM
* gives Booie a gentle hug *:grouphug:

recieves it welcomingly, (is that a word....oh i dont care) thanks Grav x

Sir Ewok
23-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Hang in there and don't let the little feckers get you down. Strima is right, they'll pick on the wrong person or the wrong persons mum one day. Would love to see how they coped with a huge bunch of hard-assed bikers....:eek:

kitkatman
24-08-2008, 05:00 AM
shows what their upbringing was like then the little chav scum......glad your ok babes........

Friar Tuck
24-08-2008, 07:04 AM
Like I said on the other forum, get some pepper spray. That'll teach the bastards! Have a big hug from me!

frenchie
24-08-2008, 08:20 AM
i'd go tell the paper, they love a story like this, praps will shame Sainsburys into doing summat?
better for everyone then.

fren

Mistress Maker
24-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Hope you are ok today hinny..............the little feckers have NO respect for anyone and I hope they get their cumupance !

Mind you I,m suprised about Sainsburys .....where we live the security are really good and there are always two of them .............one in the car park , one in the store ....................it,s not an especially rough area either :unsure:

pale rider
24-08-2008, 12:47 PM
i think we need to get local. have phone numbers of mates other bikers to ring when in trouble so support can turn up and help,well the police aint no use are thay.

Blue38
24-08-2008, 03:23 PM
i think we need to get local. have phone numbers of mates other bikers to ring when in trouble so support can turn up and help,well the police aint no use are thay.

This is how things used to be,years ago. At least,it was where I come from.

Booie,so so sorry to hear of this and I do know how you feel,to some extent. Only difference with me is that if I was a little late with my meds,they would be screaming assault by now. (Great excuse,forgetting the meds).

Chin up hun,can't let them win. Only words,I know but it's all I have.........;):grouphug:

hellkat
24-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Jeez, musta been a nightmare.
Hope you've had proper hugs and lots of choklit since it happened.

Little horrors need skinning.
:shoot:

booie2
24-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Jeez, musta been a nightmare.
Hope you've had proper hugs and lots of choklit since it happened.

Little horrors need skinning.
:shoot:

I had big cream cake, it was bluddy loveerrrrrrrrrrrrley.

I aint had no phone call from Sainsbury's, or from police yet, i dint expect any fom police tho, i only rang them coz the girl behind counter threatened to call them on me.
I've spent today cringing, i'm not a snob, i can swear like gol medalist swearer, but i dont swear in public, mainly cos i have this real cringe factor bout grandmas hearing swearing, its so wrong, but i was so angry at customer services lastnight, i was fuck fuck this, fuck fuck that, I'm wondering whether i should punish myself, lol........but i dont wanna suck the soap bar, lol. Cant ground me, coz that goes against my agrophobia therapy, lol.

Anyway, back to sainsbury's, if i aint heard nowt by tuesday, i'm going down there. Wont know what step to take till i do.

Urban Terrorist
24-08-2008, 04:22 PM

Great plan until it gets abused. And would you go down for a complete stranger who you've never met?

hellkat
24-08-2008, 05:10 PM
And would you go down on a complete stranger who you've never met?

Gosh, no!
:eek:

Or is it that once you've met 'em they ain't a stranger no more :p

droid
24-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Trouble with little shits like that is that they know their rights to the nth degree.

So don't be too identifiable.....

Urban Terrorist
24-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Gosh, no!
:eek:

Or is it that once you've met 'em they ain't a stranger no more :p

Oi, don't go changing my post to make them sound rude:rolleyes::D

hellkat
24-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Does it show that it is yours?
It does not :p

I purposely deleted your name, so that you didn't blush.

Urban Terrorist
24-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Why would I blush? It's your dirty mind!! And of course it's my post, even chavs could work that one out!!!:rolleyes::D:D

Grav
24-08-2008, 06:37 PM
It didn't really need altering to make it sound rude. :D

booie2
24-08-2008, 06:39 PM
It didn't really need altering to make it sound rude. :D

I had to read it 3 times before i got why it sounded rude.

:o

Grav
24-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Awwwwwww bless. :D

Metal Ken
24-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I used to get a load of neds round my place giving me and the neighbours hastle, Untill one day i went out and confronted them, they accused me of shooting one of them with an air pistol and left a red mark, the police came round to speak to me and told them if i had shot one of them it would leave more than a red mark as it's dart gun i have got, not a plastic thing, and i wouldn't bother getting in trouble over that for those little asholes.

The policeman said they were a bunch of little bastards, and thought that they were speaking shite but had to investigate it anyway.

Got no trouble after that.

shaggy696969
24-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Sorry to hear of your grief Booie Little bastards got no respect no more, bloody good hiding they need. Dont let it worry you though hun, and what goes around comes around. ;)

muzz
24-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Soz to hear bout them dickheads ....one day, they will get their comeupance

:grouphug:

clanger
25-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Aw Booie...:(

Those lot hang out in Sainsbury's car park a LOT...it might be worth contacting a few local big burly bikers and heading back down and confronting the little sh!ts...they seriously need taking down a peg or three.

v8_trike
25-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Thing is, and no one knows this, I had breakdown 3 and half years ago, which left me with agrophobia, i spent 8 months without leaving my house, and its been a battle, but i've won, spent the first 6months walking around with a crash helmet on, lol, twas my safety bubble, no one could see me, i relapsed a fortnight ago, and i've been battling hard to not let it win. So i need to see this thru and get it sorted, cos if let it go, the last 2 1/2 years of hard work will have been for nothing.

My Mum has had agorophobia for the last 35 yrs, she ain't been out of the house in the last 20, so god knows what this little episode has left you feeling like..

All the best, hope you are ok, :grouphug: id go along with others on here and say that a little revenge served up by a few bikes would be rather nice