PDA

View Full Version : if

pale rider
21-08-2008, 09:48 PM
If you can keep your head when all about you are loosing theres and blaming it on you.If you can trust your self when all men doubt you,but make allowences for there doubting too.If you can dream and not make dreams your master,IF you can think and not make thoughts your aim,If you can meet with triumph and disaster,and treat those two imposters just the same,If you can bear to here the truth you have spoken,twisted buy knaves to make a trap for fools,or watch the things you gave your life to broken,and stoop and build them up with worn out tools.If you can make one heap of all your winnings,and risk it on one turn of pitch and toss,and loose,and start at your beginnings,and never breath a word about your loss.If you can force your hart, nerve and sinew,to serve your turn long after thay are gone,and so hold on when there is nothing in you,except the will which says to them hold on. If you can talk with crowds,and keep your virtue,or walk with kings and not loose the common touch,If neither foe or loving friend can hurt you,If all men count with you,but none to much,If you can fill the unforgiving minuet with sixty seconds worth of distance run,yours is the earth,and everything that is in it,and which is more,you will be a man my son.

Borg
21-08-2008, 09:51 PM
He makes nice cakes as well

booie2
21-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Very Deep

I grew up with three brothers, my dad gave each of them on their wedding day, this very very profound bit of advice.

The ring you just put on her finger has given her a super memory for useless shit, Dont do anything around the house, or to your wife, or say or make promises that you dont mean in the first month of marriage that you int prepared to fulfil, it'll haunt you for the rest of your sorry life.lololol.

As for advice given to me, he said any shit, if he dont treat you like a princess, tell me and the boys, we'll sort him. lol.

pale rider
21-08-2008, 09:59 PM
how i wish i was a ring upon a madens hand and every time she wipes her ass ide see the promised land.

bird
21-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Reminds me of one of Jim Foggs best lines:

"Do you like Kipling?"
"I don't know, I've never kippled"
"Do you like Dickens?"
"I don't know, I've never been to one"