PDA

View Full Version : Just passing

feebz
20-08-2008, 01:29 AM
dont really come on here much now with working full time 6 days a week, dont really have the time.
Hope everyones had a good summer though ( if u call it one! )
Everyone ok?

brought myself a hamster 2day, not even 2inches, shes soo tiny!
heres a pic..
Also been getting cracking with my art, so when i turn 18, can start looking for an apprenticeship. Heres a pic of my latest...

Friar Tuck
20-08-2008, 06:19 AM
hi ya Feebz!

Nice pcs! Ever thought of taking up tattooing? Talk to Juke!

Nice Hammy! Shouldn't have bought me dinner though! :D

feebz
20-08-2008, 11:33 AM
hi ya Feebz!

Nice pcs! Ever thought of taking up tattooing? Talk to Juke!

Nice Hammy! Shouldn't have bought me dinner though! :D

Yeah tattoing is where im heading!
Just trying to get my portfolio better at the moment so i can take it round some studios when i turn 18.

gothtec
20-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Hamsters + bedroom = no sleep!

Grav
20-08-2008, 06:02 PM
We had a hamster called Smeg.:D

Kylie
20-08-2008, 06:02 PM
We had a hamster called Smeg.:D

*snigger* :D

Shifty
20-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Nice tatt that feebz

Grav
20-08-2008, 06:22 PM
I must not misquote Shifty

snigger............ :D

Shifty
20-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Blimey Grav, very self-restrained of you, that :D

willie2006
20-08-2008, 06:40 PM
hi feebz, nice to know your still around and doing well. so how are your bosses treating you? and do you like your job? like the picture, you should have no probs getting an aprenticship with work like that. take care of yourself in that big wide world out there.

feebz
20-08-2008, 09:56 PM
hi feebz, nice to know your still around and doing well. so how are your bosses treating you? and do you like your job? like the picture, you should have no probs getting an aprenticship with work like that. take care of yourself in that big wide world out there.

Bosses are cool, say im the best worker, supose thats why i havent got the sack yet:p and yeah jobs fine, moneys great, about 1100 most months, sometimes more sometimes less depending on what bonus' we hit , good considering most people my age are in mcdonalds :thumbsu:

And yeah trying to get better at my art, as i cant afford to quiet my job for college cuz i'll get kicked out, so trying to learn just from tattoo mags and the net really.
Got my tongue pierced too, leaving the tattoos now until im 18 because im getting carried away so gone on to piercings for the moment :thumbu:

feebz
20-08-2008, 09:59 PM
Hamsters + bedroom = no sleep!

Tell me about it!
I had to takes it wheel out last night or i wouldnt have been up for work, suposed iv gotta get used to it though :cool:
Suprising ho:cool:w something so tiny can be so noisy:bang:
Bless it

Kylie
20-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Tell me about it!
I had to takes it wheel out last night or i wouldnt have been up for work, suposed iv gotta get used to it though :cool:
Suprising ho:cool:w something so tiny can be so noisy:bang:
Bless it

Thats cos they is nocturnal! You need to find another venue for hamster home or work nights!

feebz
20-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Thats cos they is nocturnal! You need to find another venue for hamster home or work nights!
Yeah tried putting in the kitchen last night, woke up and my mom had put it back in my room :p
Suppose i'll be prone to the noise soon lol

Kylie
20-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Yeah tried putting in the kitchen last night, woke up and my mom had put it back in my room :p
Suppose i'll be prone to the noise soon lol

I think you mean immune....

Try the bathroom...

Grav
20-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Fun with Hamsters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXRH50fvHWA

feebz
20-08-2008, 10:13 PM
I think you mean immune....

Try the bathroom...

Thats the one..

and im just gonna buy a noise free wheel, found one on the net, whether it is actually noise free though, soon find out, better be:p

feebz
20-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Fun with Hamsters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXRH50fvHWA

aww poor little thing!

Have a go at that later :D