PDA

View Full Version : I just watched 'Doomsday'

Borg
18-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Mad Max with Celtic fans and a Moggie 1000

Louis
18-08-2008, 11:07 PM
just watched avery dodgy copy of Hellboy 2 they have nicked a lot of ideas off Neil Gaiman....

Borg
18-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Got 'The Seventh Seal' to watch next. Quite looking forward to that.

STEViE
19-08-2008, 12:02 AM
Bought three dvds recently.

Some Kind Of Monster - the Metallica documentary, cost me three quid. Not a massive fan of their music but it was bloody interestin' in a schadenfreude sort of way.

Flyboys - which I only started watchin' the other night. Looks good though. Americans comin' to Europe in WW1 to learn to fly biplanes an' shoot the Germans from the skies. Like I said though, I ain't finished watchin' it yet.

An' a deluxe, two dvd, special edition with all the bells an' buttons version of....

Zulu - say no more. Can't wait to see this again.

Borg
19-08-2008, 12:13 AM
An' a deluxe, two dvd, special edition with all the bells an' buttons version of....

Zulu - say no more. Can't wait to see this again.

A brilliant film, not entirely true but a cracking yarn to watch

booie2
19-08-2008, 12:59 AM
I bought the dirty dancing excercise dvd tonight, its keeping davina, jordan and some gmtv yoga bint company on the shelf, i may get round to watchin the first half hour, before deciding its bollox, and run to the kitchen for a slice of cake.:thumbsu:

Borg
19-08-2008, 01:17 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm Cake

Sir Ewok
19-08-2008, 09:49 AM
We have an excellent Ewokandtuck fat erm' fitness DVD and it is only 2.00 plus P+P, Insurance, VAT and EATT. It is totally blank, thus saving cake eating time putting it into the DVD player. Just put it on the shelf and improve the quality of life in your miserable hovel. WOW your friends and make them think you are rich as you work longer and longer hours to afford the repayments. Once you are up to 20 hours work a day, you will have no time to eat and thus loose weight. Simple! (you certainly are if you buy this) :rolleyes:

Simon B
19-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Stevie, yep thought some kinda monster was great really warts n all

Liked flyboys

Got a dvd the other day for 2 Saviour, Dennis Quaid in Bosnia, must be 20yrs old, very good film and probably goes a long way to explaining why things where so bad out there as made by bosnians/serbs, highly recommended

Dougie
19-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Saw Flyboys on the tellt the other night.Pretty good!