PDA

View Full Version : Cats...

Blackjack
07-08-2008, 02:38 AM
do eat chocolate doughnuts FFS.....

irishbiker
07-08-2008, 06:40 AM
..... You touch the last bit and I'll scratch your eyes out....

gothtec
07-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Our kitten ate my salad last night... Flew into the room jumped and landed right on the plate and started munching the lettice:confused:

Mrs Reject
07-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Cats eh! They turn their nose up at all the expensive waitrose organic cat food you give them then drink water from puddles and eat chocolate donuts - love 'em:rolleyes:

Our youngest Smoky loves bread :)

firkin hell
07-08-2008, 09:54 AM
looking out kitchen window , cat comes running up garden path with something in his mouth , stops , drops it , shakes head rapidly a few times , picks object up again and carries on up path , repeats process a few times until he reaches the back door ,where I find he has got a huge pork chop in front of him . Fully cooked and very hot still , little git had nicked from under he grill in the neighbours kitchen oops

Metal Ken
07-08-2008, 10:31 AM
looking out kitchen window , cat comes running up garden path with something in his mouth , stops , drops it , shakes head rapidly a few times , picks object up again and carries on up path , repeats process a few times until he reaches the back door ,where I find he has got a huge pork chop in front of him . Fully cooked and very hot still , little git had nicked from under he grill in the neighbours kitchen oops

It's a cat burgler:D

droid
07-08-2008, 04:28 PM
You think cats are bad for nicking stuff you want to keep ferrets.

I'm forever scrawming about behind the fishtanks for wallet, remotes, keys etc etc.....:rolleyes:

v8_trike
07-08-2008, 08:30 PM
this one is rather fond of garlic sauce :confused:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm215/v8_trike/100_0412.jpg

adamkilledeve
07-08-2008, 09:09 PM
mrake sez that kitts are evil and am not allowed one so when we get a place i can have a dog instead. only he dosnt no iv alread picked a cat that i want lol

*Ace*
08-08-2008, 01:26 AM
do eat chocolate doughnuts FFS.....

What was that you were saying about your weight down the pub the other night, some thing about it being muscle therefore weighing more... :rolleyes: I'd say it was more like Doughnut therefore weighing more.. :D No wonder you missus gave you a side ways glance, she knew the truth... :thumbsu:

Cats doing you a favor mate... :D

We used to have a cat that eat frozen sprouts... :confused:

Mistress Maker
08-08-2008, 07:11 AM
we have 4 cats .............one of them is still a kitten and they are greedy little barstuards ...................specially the kitten who thinks nowt of trying to get food from your plate .They will eat anything ............not to mention the poor dogs food,they chase her off and eat it themselves.If you are eating chocolate you just about have to beat them off (or lock them out) and we may as well give up trying to eat bacon sarnies !

I wouldnt mind but they go through 2 full tins and a load of ''munchies'' everyday :(

Blackjack
08-08-2008, 10:48 AM
What was that you were saying about your weight down the pub the other night, some thing about it being muscle therefore weighing more... :rolleyes: I'd say it was more like Doughnut therefore weighing more.. :D No wonder you missus gave you a side ways glance, she knew the truth... :thumbsu:

Cats doing you a favor mate... :D

We used to have a cat that eat frozen sprouts... :confused:

Shut up stick boy. :D

muzz
08-08-2008, 10:53 AM
How to Wash the Cat...
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.