PDA

View Full Version : well we are well and truly FUCKED......

kitkatman
05-03-2006, 09:39 PM
the bird flu panic has reached a biblical plague epidemic.......
the goverment are saying were doomed ect, hundreds of thousands dead, anachy across the land ect.............

but if its that fucking deadly, why has it only killed 96 people in the whole wide fuckin world.........and those dirty fuckers were playing with dead chickens

going to iraq is more of a health risk

well i am off to build a chicken proof bunker

slob
05-03-2006, 09:42 PM
*puts down the chicken he's fucking ......Sorry KKM what you just say :eek:

kitkatman
05-03-2006, 09:43 PM
*puts down the chicken he's fucking ......Sorry KKM what you just say :eek:
as long as it was alive....... :D

defarter
05-03-2006, 09:48 PM
Sorry Slob wot did you say :o

http://i2.tinypic.com/qrllhu.jpg

Fran
05-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Slob's new nickname is Paxo! :D

defarter
05-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Slob's new nickname is Paxo! :D

Stuffing would sound better :D

baldyshinehead
05-03-2006, 11:04 PM
well i am off to build a chicken proof bunker

would that be a fox hole :D

yes i know, door is thata way -------------->

Grav
05-03-2006, 11:05 PM
If KKM builds a chicken proof bunker, then he wont be able to get in it. :D

johnr
05-03-2006, 11:11 PM
although ,in truth, and i know this goes against everyones belief that the govt can do nothing right, in truth, the government is saying that whilst there is a risk to wildfowl and poultry from H5N1. at the moment, there is no real evidence of a mutated strain that can readily infect mammals and humans.
its the press, specifically the tabloids who are whipping up the mass death and end of the world scenario, not the govt. like they did with bse, foot and mouth, sars, anthrax, etc
damned if they do, damned if they dont! :rolleyes:

baldyshinehead
05-03-2006, 11:12 PM
although ,in truth, and i know this goes against everyones belief that the govt can do nothing right, in truth, the government is saying that whilst there is a risk to wildfowl and poultry from H5N1. at the moment, there is no real evidence of a mutated strain that can readily infect mammals and humans.
its the press, specifically the tabloids who are whipping up the mass death and end of the world scenario, not the govt. like they did with bse, foot and mouth, sars, anthrax, etc
damned if they do, damned if they dont! :rolleyes:

a voice of reason :eek: :D

johnr
05-03-2006, 11:16 PM
a voice of reason :eek: :D

ooops, sorry, i do apologise for that.

i blame immigrants burn em all!!!!

that better? :D

baldyshinehead
05-03-2006, 11:17 PM
much better :D

BikerGran
06-03-2006, 12:54 AM
The government are saying they've got it all under control - which is slightly worrying cos that's what they said about Foot & Mouth!

:eek:

blackhack
06-03-2006, 01:23 AM
bernard mathews must be ****tin himself........:)

johnr
06-03-2006, 01:43 AM
The government are saying they've got it all under control - which is slightly worrying cos that's what they said about Foot & Mouth!

:eek:

i thought govt line was, we know that theres a possibility of it getting here, but we arent going to jump till we know the scale of it, which is a little different to claiming to have it under control.
what should they do then? vaccinate every bird in the uk, knowing that a vaccinated bird, whilst it wont then be killed by it can still spread it on?
order a shedload of vaccines for the human population, for a mutated strain of the disease which we dont know exists yet? or wait to see if or when it gets here and decide when they know the facts? foot and mouth was a completely different disease, and wasnt spread by government ministers, it was spread by farmers, and aided and abetted by livestock dealrs not being able or willing to tace what they had sold or bought!