PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant Film.....

Sir Ewok
01-10-2005, 08:33 PM
If you are into fight films/martial arts then you should watch Ong Bak. A Thai film with English subtitles and the Hero is a master of Mauy Thai. All the action is real, no CGI or wirework. The Tuk-Tuk chase through Bangkok was worth the asking price. Available in Tesco for just under 15, possibly cheaper elsewhere.

Watch it now..... Fecking Brill....

kitkatman
01-10-2005, 08:35 PM
are you sure this is'nt a ploy by your dodgy company to flog something

Sir Ewok
01-10-2005, 09:09 PM
You could buy a copy from Ewokandtuck Trading Empire (South-East Asia), but a Tesco/HMV/Virgin store copy is guaranteed to run................ ;)

the boatman
01-10-2005, 09:16 PM
as a teacher of Ju-Jitsu i can recormend anything by Jacky Chan, not that he does Ju-Jitsu but he doesn't use wires in his films only the early stuff though.

slob
01-10-2005, 09:22 PM
I can offer up ong bak from my collection at a fraction of the price...pm's on a postcard please.

Womble_Lancs
01-10-2005, 09:48 PM
If you are into fight films/martial arts then you should watch Ong Bak. A Thai film with English subtitles and the Hero is a master of Mauy Thai. All the action is real, no CGI or wirework. The Tuk-Tuk chase through Bangkok was worth the asking price. Available in Tesco for just under 15, possibly cheaper elsewhere.

Watch it now..... Fecking Brill....

Well if it's a much fun as doing it (I train at Muay Thai three times a week) I'll have a look. I watched Master Sken do a demo a few months back and he scares me. For an, erm, not-so-young bloke, he can't half move.