PDA

View Full Version : I am a roundy roundy boy now

slob
07-09-2005, 10:22 AM
It's not all bad though. I picked up the bike last night after much arsing about with trains to get to Ipswich. The seller was decent enough to come and get me on his new blackbird....my first taste of thing to come.

"what was he like?" I hear you cry. early 40's tarmac - er he had that kind of engrained pikey tan and piercing blue eyes with a thousand yard stare .... he reminded me of the man with no name.

We arrive in a rabbit warren estate and he parks up behind some garages and tells me to follow hime between some bushes... Carrying 850 notes in my jeans I followed with my leatehrman in hand.

Get to the bike and it is Mint! a 1990 cbr100F with nothing wrong! I thought the camera might mave lied but no.

So on I jump, follow him to get some petty and find my way to the A12.

1. Fucccckkkkkkkkk head lamop doesn't move when I steer and I cant see the front wheel!

2. Feet are behind me and knees are tucked in!!!!

3. seems like all the weight is on my wrists, how the hell am I going to make it home.

4. it's missing some gears? .....no it's not I'm in top already and doing ***mph ... sh1t better back off

5. the power delivery is smoooooth like jazz.

6. actually it's quite comfy and no wind resistance on me neck.

by the time I got to the M25 cruising at *** was great and I couldn't believe she wanted to do more.

O rolled righht off and had a comfy ride until I exited at my junction and had a roundabout..... wannng all lanes were mine as I royally crapped my pants. These damn crotch rockets want to hug the ground! NO BASTARD TOLD ME THAT!

anyway had a pleasent if slow ride into London today and had collegues and wife begging me not to rat it.... no chance I have to make it mine. Come the end of the month I'll be all matt black and renthaled up :D

Jay
07-09-2005, 10:41 AM
GREAT - Like taking a Chippendale and smashing it to bits to make matchsticks :D

Glad you didn't get ripped off though fella, faith in the human race is restored!

Grav
07-09-2005, 10:57 AM
I said you had a bargain didn't I. :D Take it easy while you get used to it, Slob, and here's to many happy miles on it mate. :D

slob
07-09-2005, 11:03 AM
I said you had a bargain didn't I. :D Take it easy while you get used to it, Slob, and here's to many happy miles on it mate. :D

you did indeedy sir!

Dougie
07-09-2005, 06:36 PM
You could make a few bob flogging off the fairing...... :D

Bosun
07-09-2005, 07:31 PM
sounded fun slob

GarrysPhrogg
07-09-2005, 07:41 PM
NO Fayji is a roundy boy :) ;)

Bosun
07-09-2005, 07:44 PM
NO Fayji is a roundy boy :) ;)

and not as tall as i look

pat explained to defarter how to find me at pissed indian..
"look for a stomach with a camera attatched LOL" :D

GarrysPhrogg
07-09-2005, 07:47 PM
and not as tall as i look

pat explained to defarter how to find me at pissed indian..
"look for a stomach with a camera attatched LOL" :D

aw fayji you are lovely and what does fayji mean in Thai ??

iomrob
07-09-2005, 07:53 PM
glad for you mate

Bosun
07-09-2005, 08:02 PM
aw fayji you are lovely and what does fayji mean in Thai ??

its more chinese i believe and means chubby boy, a nickname my ex called me, but im not fussed