PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Believe It !

Simon B
02-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Oooh Im mad, just had an e-maIL from my work. Ive got a sticker in the back window of my company vehicle which says

'' IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS COUNTRY
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEAVE''

Im being told that this does not fit with company policy and is verging on racist, & could cause offence,they have also said that if any damage should happen to my vehicle that I will have to pay for it.Ive had nothing but positive comments about it since I put it in the window.

Does anyone think the above statement is racist? Or could cause offence

jonnyf...p
02-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Oooh Im mad, just had an e-maIL from my work. Ive got a sticker in the back window of my company vehicle which says

Im being told that this does not fit with company policy and is verging on racist, & could cause offence,they have also said that if any damage should happen to my vehicle that I will have to pay for it.Ive had nothing but positive comments about it since I put it in the window.

Simon B...undertaker.. :D

Jay
02-09-2005, 04:11 PM

OF COURSE IT'S OFFENSIVE, it's right up there with the classics like 'HONK IF YOU BURNED A ****** (insert at will) LAST NIGHT' and my personal favourite 'IF YOU CAN READ THIS, YOU'RE PROBABLY ****** (insert at will) SCUM TRYING TO NICK MY STEREO'.

Offensive, like in a 'Jimmy Cranky' type of way :mad:

slob
02-09-2005, 04:18 PM
How dare you be patriotic in a vague easy going way you racist bastard... You wont catch me riding my bike with a st georges flag sticket or the sissy pad facing the traffic behind or a st georges patch on my cutoff. no siree bob

Jay
02-09-2005, 04:20 PM
How dare you be patriotic in a vague easy going way you racist bastard...
Isn't he a cheeky bugger :eek:

I mean, such a statement is just so

OFFENSIVE :o

Simon B
02-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Well Im glad it aint just me over-reacting, I could have stuck one of the ones that says if you dont like this country FUCK OFF

Then I could see point, all Ive had is positive comments and thumbs up from other drivers, its a pity more people dont have the same on their cars & bikes

And no Im not an undertaker, but a funny line johnyfp

Zeek
02-09-2005, 05:10 PM

I think it is spot on............now where can we get em from ?

Simon B
02-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Just printed it on the computer and stuck it in the window

Ziggy
02-09-2005, 05:57 PM
I'm gonna have to make myself a $hitload of them....... :D

excalibur
02-09-2005, 06:06 PM
on a different note, I used to have one on the back of my truck which read

Well driven? please ring 0898 ******

the number was a masturbation advice line..........my thinking was anyone ringing must be a right w@nker :D

Mrs Reject
02-09-2005, 06:10 PM
How can it be offensive when it doesn't specify WHO should leave the country! No races mentioned, could mean disgruntled white people so there!!!!! :)

jonnyf...p
02-09-2005, 06:10 PM
on a different note, I used to have one on the back of my truck which read

Well driven? please ring 0898 ******

the number was a masturbation advice line..........my thinking was anyone ringing must be a right w@nker :D

Top score that man.. :D

kitkatman
02-09-2005, 07:37 PM
freedom of speach and freedom of movement, its only stating the obvious